Bury me in tits and ass (explicit) (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
"Oh, oh, oooooh, oooooooouuuuuh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURGH!"

The Booty Bandit so loudly and energetically riding me was announcing the cumming of her third orgasm. Her eponymous booty, spreading across my belly and occasionally slamming into my chest, was tattooed with a bright blue butterfly. Imprisoned in her crotchless fishnet stalkings, it now seemed to be doing its level to burst out and fly away, each booty cheek energetically twerking in turn. The poor thing worked hard over the past half hour, ample flesh glistening wet with lotion sweat and saliva, covered with bite marks and red handprints.

I just came myself, and was content to feebly restrain the butterfly’s liftoff while letting the Bandit do all the work. I could see her enjoying herself immensely, both by the vocal ejaculations and twerking that reverberated across my body, but also by the look on her face. She leaned back against me, face turned upwards, momentarily catching my gaze in the ceiling mirror, probably installed for this very sort of situation.

She didn’t lock eyes with me for long, as her own reflection a far more interesting and arousing sight. Her makeup was running, her long dark hair sleek with sweat and plastered to her face. Her pierced tongue hung between her plump, ruby-red lips, as she panted and moaned. One hand was pulling harshly on her tit, as though seeking to tear it off. Her modest B-cup was now stretched to a full F, and the dark nipple drawn out to pinky length. Her long, predatory-red fingernails were on the verge of drawing blood. Her other hand was desperately frigging at her pink clit, incidentally slapping and splashing my cock.

I was pleased with my efforts - not just out of masculine pride, but also because inadequate lovers often meet their demise by suffocation under a Booty Bandit's rear end. I've had a dainty little derringer shoved into my face twice during our romp: once to complain about me treating her precious booty a bit too roughly, and once as she screamed that I wasn't spanking her ass nearly hard enough.

It was then, as she was in the throes of her orgasm and I was coming down from mine, that I noticed a tit intruding into the room. The owner was probably trying to quietly sneak in, but there's only so much lurking around corners and doorways you can do when your breasts introduce themselves to the dining room guests as you ring the doorbell.

It took me half a second to make the connection - most gurlz with breasts that large were members of the Juggette gang, and had no peaceful reason to observe a Booty Bandit fucking my brains out. By all rights, a scream of "those are infiltrator tits! Blast those enemy gazongas!" should have sent us both rolling for our guns.

Instead, as another booty slam punched the air out of me, all I managed was a retaliatory butt-slap and a faint wheeze of "watch out!" If the bandit even noticed my warning gesture, she must have thought of it as just another bit of sexy attention.

After a moment, it didn't matter. The Juggette made her way into the room, gun-first (her outstretched arm just about cleared the tips of her nipples), the silencer pointed right at the two of us. The Booty Bandit glanced down and froze, her hands still on her breast and crotch, as though protecting her modesty. Even her ass cheeks squeezed in tense anticipation, pressing around me. The Juggette smirked at her helpless foe. Before the Bandit could beg for her life, scream for help, or go for her derringer, the silencer started spitting bullets across her torso.
*Thewp* *thewp* *thewp* *thewp*
The four bullets thudded into the Booty Bandits belly and tits almost instantly. But the gun pointed my way caused things to go into slow motion, so I could tell the difference in the pitch of her orgasmic moans and her reactions to each slug piercing her flesh.

"Ooof!" she groaned as the first bullet hit just above her sex, one hand still groping at her clit, while the other let go of her nipple, causing her tit to snap back.

"OOURGH!" she moaned as another bullet burrows into her guts, both hands now in front of her, as though to ward off further bullets, to no avail.

"Aaagh!!" she protested as a bullet to the chest finally pushed her backwards to press against me, her bulk extinguishing any thoughts I had about making an escape.

"Aaaa-ah" she finally sighed as the last bullet hits her left tit. This was the kill shot - her ass-cheeks twerked against me for the last time, while her pussy spasmed around my cock, milking the last few drops of my seed into her dying body.

The Juggette licked her lips at this spirited display. Her pistol pointed for a moment at the Bandit's pussy, now gaping directly at her foe, as the Bandit's freshly made corpse lay against me - but apparently she wasn’t perverse enough to desecrate it with hot lead. Professionalism that I greatly appreciated, as the shot would probably annihilate my dick, lodged deep within her.

If I had any hope to be spared as a harmless bystander, it was destroyed when the Juggette gigglingly admonished me: "Don't you think it's unmanly to hide behind a girls’ ass? Come out and take your shots, baby".
She stepped away from the door and fired at me, but I managed to jerk the Booty Bandit’s body in the way just in time. When I complimented her thickness, I never realized it would be an actual life saver. Her right breast absorbed the bullet with no complaint - not very gentlemanly of me, I'll admit, but it did her no more harm than the previous four.

I'm not a very tall guy - the biggest thing about me is my cock. Flat on top of me, the Booty Bandit's ample flesh managed to present a comprehensive shield. But all the Juggette had to do was take a few steps forward, and she'd have her choice of targets, as the very same life-saving thick thighs and huge ass were also pinning me down.
Sadistically or cautiously, she took her time, looking for a gap between our joined bodies into which she could send her bullets.

Her primary attributes, holding my attention, were pointed directly at me. I know the Juggettes don't accept any modified busts in their ranks, so her tits must have been naturally elongated forward, really earning that "torpedoes" nickname.

Like most Jugettes, she went braless, her watermelon-sized breasts only barely constrained by an overworked red tube top - spilling out into a freckled mass on top, showing plenty of underboob cleavage below, glistening with sweat despite her skimpy attire. Her nipples were threatening to break through in front. The thin fabric combined with the sheer scope presented them in their full glory – pink areolas the size of poker chips, and fully erect nipples nearly the length of my thumb. They quivered with excitement, as though hungrily sniffing and seeking new prey.

Her jugs looked delightfully soft and tender - maybe if I were to punch them... well, even if she were unprofessional enough to come into range, all that would earn me was a particularly excruciating death.
With no way out, I took my time examining my soon-to-be killer, just so I would have an impression beyond “enormous and delicious tits, obviously” to take to the afterlife. Black leather "fuck me" boots, complete with stripper heels, possibly explaining her slow and careful approach. Tanned and muscular thighs almost ripping out of her impossibly tight red booty shorts - they looked painted on, and there definitely weren’t any panties underneath. Well defined abs, with a navel ring depicting two crossed winged pistols hanging in the middle. Plump lips, a button-nose, blazing red hair - long on one side and shaved on the other.

Just as I completed my inspection, a burst of gunfire echoed through the house. Obviously this was a group operation, one that just lost the element of stealth. The Jugette reflexively turned back to check on the noise, and I lost not a picosecond, pushing the Booty Bandit forward - our sweat-slicked flesh momentarily parting without a sound - and frantically grasping her derringer, discarded among the sheets. Tiny pistol in hand, I fell back against the pillows and carefully allowed the naked dead weight to settle comfortably back against me.

Having determined that no enemy butts would burst into the room just this second, the Jugette abandoned her sadistic prolonging of my demise and took a couple of decisive steps forward, raising her gun - only to stop as my hand slipped out from behind a massive ass cheek and pointed my gun directly between her legs.

She should have just blown my head off on the spot, hoping I wouldn't pull the trigger. She could have shifted just a half step sideways before firing - the bullet couldn’t have done any meaningful damage to those muscular thighs. But of course, none of us are at our best with a gun pointing at our crotch. She shifted her gun away from me and raised her other hand, flashing me an uncertain smile (and, incidentally, her rosy nipples, as her tight tube top shifted up in turn).

"Be cool", said I, "there's no reason why we both can't walk away alive. Help push this dead pile of butt off me, and we'll pretend we never saw each other".

She stepped forward and knelt at the bedside. "Oh, you poor baby! Guess that’ll teach you to stick your dick into an ass so huge you’ll end up trapped when a bad bitch like me kills her on top of you!" She giggled, and playfully slapped the dead Bandit's ass, sending ripples through both our bodies. "Maybe after her dead ass hits the floor, I can take her place and show you what a real woman is like!" She casually squeezed her tits between her arms, erect nipples pushed out and straining to reach me. Her hand strayed across the Bandit's butt to stroke my cock... while her gun hand subtly started turning back towards me.

Just before the gun could be fully leveled at my head, I leaned forward and pressed my gun between her abundant jugs. With the barrel pressed directly against her heart, my arm was enclosed in warm, silky titflesh well past the elbow. For a second I hesitated - was the departed Bandit really crazy enough to keep what was essentially a sex toy fully loaded, bringing the chance of death into every casual bang session? The Juggette gasped (which had quite the impressive effect I had to appreciate even at this time) as though ready to scream... so my other hand pressed her tits together and I pulled the trigger.

Smothered between the massive mammaries, the derringer gave a quiet cough. For a moment, we both held our breath. More than anything, I was worried about the derringer managing to penetrate her abundant flesh even at this range. A second or two later, a reassuring trickle of blood started snaking out of her cleavage. It flowed down her belly, emphasizing her abs in a red pattern, pooling in her navel and dripping into the opening in her booty shorts.

"Oh!" she gasped, and looked at me in disbelief. This big, bodacious warrior woman could never imagine being killed by shrimpy guy trapped balls deep in the dead bitch she thought was the real danger. She was shocked and offended that I dared shoot her while faced with (and grabbing onto) her priced possessions. She must have thought I’d be so distracted by those delectable tits and nipples that I would clean forget about the gun – leaping on the chance to devour them before she calmly splattered my brains all over her cleavage. But I’m a long-time resident of Joy City, a place where losing your mind every time a pair of tits bigger than your head comes your way is not a good recipe for survival.

"Ooooooh" she moaned mournfully. I dropped the spent derringer and, with one hand still on her milkers and the other grasping her gun arm, pulled her into my embrace. Tits first, naturally - one squished against me pleasantly, covering my chest and arm with warm flesh. The other hanged forlornly to the site, unattended for the moment. I covered her lips with mine, stifling her moans.

She was trying hard to hold on to her steadily slipping life, and no longer had the power to resist. Her gun slipped from her hand, while the other slapped languidly against my chest. I could now pick up her discarded weapon and finish her off at my leisure - silently blowing her tits away, or possibly strangling her, even suffocating her with her own bosoms. It would make a fitting revenge for interrupting an intimate moment and threatening my life.
But quite honestly, I had nothing personal against her. The Bandits and Jugettes have been at war for years, and she wasn't out to kill me, specifically. The tiny piece of lead embedded in her heart was more than enough punishment and post-mortem revenge on my Bandit lover’s part. Now that she was no threat, I could give her tits the appreciative sendoff that the deserved and make her last moments more pleasant.

I gathered the momentarily neglected breast in my hand, to squish against its comrade, already nestled against me. Given that Juggettes have no aversion to rough treatment of their bosoms - and more importantly, the inevitable shortness of our time together - I kneaded her boobs roughly, groping and mauling as much of their surface as I could manage, tugging her nipples towards me. They, in turn, pressed against me, pulsing and jiggling with every diminishing heartbeat, desperately seeking a final comfort.

The Juggette's dying moans took on a new tone of sultry urgency. After a few moments she tore her lips away from mine and used her hands to raise both breasts, completely enveloping my head. For a moment, I wasn't sure whether she was trying her best to suffocate me in her final moments (which she probably could have, had she mastered the strength to climb entirely onto the bed and collapse atop me) or was making a fervent attempt at a final orgasm, but I decided to treat it as the later. I frantically nuzzled, sucked and bit at her sweaty and blood splattered watermelons, immersing my head fully between them, trying to caress and lick every square inch. Her moans started to increase in intensity as she also slapped, crushed and pulled on her tits, making sure they were sensitive enough to appreciate my touch – so, my mouth currently occupied by hoovering up both saucer-sized areolas at once, I looked in her eyes. She nodded understanding, and bit down on her fingers, moaning around them. Her other hand dropped between the Booty Bandit’s cheeks and occupied itself there.

Viewed from the right angle, I imagine this would have looked a perfectly normal - well, perfectly freaky and depraved - threesome. The Jugette's huge jugs, smooshed against me, could have hidden a far more grotesque wound than the neat red hole that was steadily pumping her life away. Her hand steadily pumped my cock between the Booty Bandit's ass cheeks, but you'd have to look closely to see that the orgasmic expression was now forever frozen on Bandit’s face, as she transitioned directly from the petit mort to her grand demise. A discarded gun isn't an unusual accessory during gang-girl frolics, and only a diligent observer would have noted I casually punted it towards me and out of the Jugette's reach, just in case she felt like completing her mission at the last moment - I could snatch it up even while blinded, deafened and suffocating in her enormous cleavage, press the barrel up against her and pump kill shots into her side and belly.

Thankfully, this proved unnecessary. She passionately pressed her jumbo jugs into her killer’s eager palms and mouth, far less concerned with revenge than with a final orgasmic pleasure. Her hand let go of my cock and insistently guided my hand down to the opening in her shorts. I easily slid my fingers inside her overflowing pussy. I couldn't put it all down to my lovemaking skills - there was sweat, blood, previous arousal from spying on my session with the Booty Bandit and pumping bullets into her, sadistic anticipation of murdering me, masochistic pleasure at being dispatched - it was the combination that allowed her hand, having unzipped her shorts to grant me full access, to push me deeper and deeper inside her, until she swallowed my entire fist.

Her tight wet pussy spasmed around me, squeezing my fingers together. She leaned back and looked up, surveying the vulgar tableau in the mirror - the tiny hole now spraying her life straight up, splattering her heart-blood over her huge boobs and my face, our hands joined in pumping between her legs - and was hopefully content with her final moments. She started to collapse off the side of the bed. I could have let her cum and go, but it didn't seem quite gentlemanly, so I pulled her back into my embrace. She used the last of her strength to fiercely kiss me. After a few seconds, I had absorbed the dying warrior's last breath. Her hand fell away from her crotch as her face grew calm and slack. Only her nipples took a few more seconds to accept their demise, absorbing the last few beats of blood from her now still heart, pulsing against me for one final thrill before finally growing still.

I could have let her go then - push the Booty Bandit off the bed on top of her, in an impromptu body pile (two ordinary women probably wouldn't qualify for a "pile" on their own, but the quantity and quality of flesh on display here definitely could) and make a run for it... but that would mean running right into the middle of a chaotic gunfight, with both sides ready to shoot first and make amends by riding my dead dick later. Erotically enticing as the gunfight doubtless was, with huge tits and phat asses getting riddled with bullets, even sneaking a peek might have resulted in my head getting blown off.

No, my best bet was to stay tight right where I was. And with those two lovely companions, I would have been tempted to linger even if deadly naked danger wasn't waiting outside the door.

First things first, they had to make up. The Booty Bandit's agonized expression of rapture left her tongue hanging out, which the Jugette's slack lips accepted quite willingly. The Bandit’s pierced tongue tangled in the Jugette’s mouth, as though unwilling to break the kiss. Whatever animosity they had towards each other as rival gang members and mortal enemies, would be superseded by their new status as dead bedmates and bullet shields. The big women were more than a handful to handle with each arm, but as their lips parted and I could shift them one at a time, they were easy to maneuver into position.

The Booty Bandit's ass covered my crotch and thighs as she sprawled towards the door, my toes rubbing pleasantly against her nipples. The silenced pistol was nestled up against her ass-crack, not immediately obvious, but covering the doorway. The Jugette's tits sprawled across my chest and belly, and I had to take care that they don't balloon up and suffocate me. The Jugette's ass sandwiched my cock, now achingly erect despite having been exhausted just scant minutes ago - the combination of the Bandit's agonized spasms, anticipation of being killed by the beautiful Jugette, the erotic charge of killing her instead and exploring her dying body, her final orgasm and final breath both willingly given to me.

Even if I had the energy, I couldn’t ravish these sexy corpses the way they deserved, groping and pinching, pounding and slapping, subjecting them to the sort of rough treatment that would either make them cum noisily or shoot me in the face while alive... that sort of thing might have attracted unwelcome attention. That's fine - I could burrow into a cover of female flesh, slowly pressing myself against them, carefully exploring and using their bodies even in this exhausted state.

Any bad girls who take time from the firefight to check the room or hide in it would just see a pile of dead tits and ass. The gun, hidden behind an ample behind, could take out any who got too curious, and I trusted my bedmates ample corpses to absorb any stray bullets. And if I did miscalculate and ended up meeting my demise beneath these two? I couldn't imagine a better death. Just bury me in this pile of tits and ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.