Born to be a weapon. Parts 1 to 5. (1 Viewer)

Tilltomorrow

Vivacious Visitor
That story was cooperatively written by me and person which nickname was Eslaf and I knew nothing more about him (he is from América Latina). It is still not finished, Eslaf faded or may be just dropped it, and English is not native language for nor of us. So in this forum I will post every part of the story in separated threads.

Part 1
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the dark of night, sirens bellow throughout the trees surrounding a giant facility young woman dashes blindly into the night, fighting to gain any breath she can muster. Behind her, a series of footsteps can be heard. The woman knows that if she stops, she's done for. "I have to make it outside the walls", she says. Suddenly, she spots what looks to be a woman emerging from side.
-That's enough, Yava! - The mysterious figure shouts.
The voice was all too familiar.
- You're coming back with us.
The young woman, exhausted as she was, manages to pull her together.
- Forget it! There's no way I'm ever going back there. You hear me?!
The figure of a woman appeared from the darkness. Tall, slender, wearing a tight suit, although it served as a uniform for military operations, not just an outfit. The girl went out under the light of the closest lantern attached to the beams holding the ceiling. She was wearing a helmet with a night vision device on her head. The girl slowly took it off and looked away at Yava, which was backing up from her.
The girl who tried to escape as far away from this place as possible was called Yava. Strong and tall, she was dressed in a ridiculous yellow dress that exposed her muscular legs. Wide shoulders, strong thighs - she looked more like crossfitter . Brunette with a square hairstyle and a face made of a mixture of Eastern and European features. The girl looked less strong, even under the outfit was seen her athletic figure. Rather, her body shape was more proportionate than the brunette`s that was in front of her. The girl herself was a redhead, with a short hairline of shredded hair. They were bunched out in different directions. The girl's face was quite simple and that's all that made it possible to describe it - sloppy and slightly crooked nose, thick eyebrows, inexpressive chin. Walking down the street a guy would never pay attention to such a girl.
- We have no choice. We have an order. Failure means death.
That's all the brunette was waiting for:
-Then I chose to die.
The girl laughed sarcastically.
-Then the project will lose a rather valuable object for research.
Yava wasn't going to take her words back.
-Karen, they tortured you, too. Oh, Karen, what are they doing out there. These tortures, these endless tortures.
Karen looked down grimly, but quickly gathered her thoughts.
-Let's face it. There's no way out.
Yava gone all the way up. Her strong long muscular legs tensed in anticipation, her calves swollen like two handball shells. She straightened her back and extended her shoulders, so now her stomach was protruding forward. And it was clearly not a normal part of her body.
Yava gazed down at the ground, hoping to have been able to convince the woman to take her side. But alas, the grip the facility had on the minds of these girls were too powerful to break loose from. Despite this, she remained firm in her resolve.
-Then I'll find a way. And if you have a problem with that, then you'll just have to stop me.
-Gladly - Radhead responded.
Like a bullet shot out of an artillery cannon, she darted towards Yava with her fist cocked and loaded. The very microsecond Yava's stomach was in range, Karen let her have it. Karen's fist landed into Yava's abs, prompting Yava's body to be pushed back by the brute force of Karen's punch. However, as the fist laid reached Yava's stomach, Yava herself seemed unaffected.
-Did you suddenly forget who we were?- Yava mocked.
Yava took Karen by her arm and threw her across her shoulder, landing her in the arms of her pursuers. As Yava turned around, more of the women that were involved in the chase appeared before her. One landed an uppercut to her jaw, while another landed a hit to her stomach. While preoccupied, Karen came up from behind her and held her arms behind her back.
-Alright, girls. Let her have it!
A wave of figures appears out of the brushes and trees, each landing a hit onto Yava's stomach. Each fist equated to being hit with the force of a cannon ball. One by one, her abdomen twisted and contorted with the sheer force of the girls' strength. But as the last of the girls were making their way to Yava's stomach, Yava flipped over Karen's head and grabbed ahold of her arm, twisting it back and holding her in place. Not having time to react, the girl accidently plunges her first into Karen's body, knocking the wind out of her.
-Like I said, did you forget who we were?!
With her strength, Yava sprang off of Karen's back and hurled herself into the air, making her way over the guarded concrete wall.
-Get her! Don't let her escape!- Karen shouted.
But as the girls tried to intercept Yava's escape route, they were met with a punch to their bellies, which sent them back down the wall. Karen growled in anger and radioed in for more backup. Yava, with her powerful legs, managed to spring herself over 100 yards in a matter of seconds, widening the gap between her and her assailants. As the wind hit her face, she was reminded of her time in the facility.
Memories began to flash in her mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tilltomorrow

Vivacious Visitor
Part 2
The consciousness was barely in her body. It's pretty dark around her. And it was very clearn. The research center was always very clean, she remembered it well. Around her, the resurch staff were checking her off. All the girls. Why do only the girls work here? Later she'll know the answer to that question and she won't be happy about it.
She's eight years old now. Literally. She sits in a chair and the staff takes her temperature, her blood pressure, points lights in her eyes and listens to her heart beat. She really is an eight-year-old girl. Except her body is somehow huge, massive and very strong. Even when she doesn't have the strength to just move, she feels the strength of her newly formed muscles. It's like she's all made of wood.
The experiment was a success. The mind of a little eight-year-old girl in the body of a mature woman. Her consciousness has not yet been restored to her own satisfaction. And to even greater joy, she will not be allowed to be with such state and mind in this body. Next to the body, they'll begin to change her brain, inspire ideas and implement information. She doesn't need complicated math - she needs to be able to count how many opponents she has in front of her and how many bullets she has fired in them. She doesn't need the physics of elementary particles - she needs to know the physics of a grenade that flies into an enemy trench.
The doors have moved apart. The light broke through into the poorly lit room. The working staff fearfuly went to different directions, allowing the woman who came in to come close to Yava.
This woman, medium height, very stocky, even slightly in her body, but stillborn. A little chubby cheeks, a face that's not pretty. She's wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, black shoes on her feet. Legs in stockings. Pretty strong legs. But no, Yava doesn't know it yet, but the woman in front of her hasn't gone through the same procedures as her. This is the head of the research center. She's the chief scientist. A brilliant woman and a ruthless person. To everybody. Including herself. -Amazing... The girl leans over to Java, examines her body, moving away the few clothes she's wearing. -Data? - The girl examines the staff around her. One of them, skinny, with black hair down to her shoulders, is insecurely approaching her. -Miss Nosik... Nosik looks at a stretched tablet with papers attached to it. -Monster. - With a smile, she declares, looking through the papers and translating her gaze into Yava, that she barely understan what is happening. The woman removes the clothes from the girl's stomach, revealing her distended, muscular belly. -So look at this belly... -Nosik's cares with her hands the girl's belly in front of her. - It's huge. It's like she ate a cannonball. How much does it look like it fits into her? The brunette next to her started stuttering through the papers she had earlier stretched out. -There's seven or eight liters, with a total body weight of 102 kilos. But the room gets echo sound trough it like something been hiting hard a wooden barrel. Yava puzzledly looks down at her protruding belly and sees that the woman in front of her is holding her fist in an outstretched hand with knuckles on her abs. -No result. Oh, girl, you're amazing. - With her hands, she starts stroking Yava's abs again. -Oh. How much can this stomach withstand? I sware, I'll find it our for shure.
The heavy metal ball plunged into Yava's belly again with a loud and deaf sound. As soon as it crushed the surface of her curved belly, the projectile stopped on the surface of her abs for a moment and crashed to the floor. -Ohhh... That's all the brunette had issued, which was tied to the table with thick straps. Her arms and legs were fixed and stretched all the way out. A special attachment was placed at the center of her back, which forced her midsection upwards. Given the shape of her stomach, which even in a relaxed state made others joke that "she ate a cannonball", in this position her stomach was dozens centimeters up from the position of her back. For the last half an hour metal shells were continuously thrown on her protruding belly by a special hydraulic hand, and then fell on her belly. Each new shell was heavier than the last one. According to the girls' employees, it was another test of her abs abilities. -Double the weight!

Double it? So much. Before that, she felt pain. It's getting stronger every time. Her abs has been the subject of researches and has received special attention from Miss Nosik's chief. She loved to be personally present at the trials she was conducting. Sometimes Yava was just been punched in the stomach for hours. Sometimes she was forced to fill her stomach with food or water before starting experiments, which increased her pain many times. She'd be jumped on her stomach, pressed, squeezed. Sometimes the pain was tolerated, but sometimes she wanted to cry from the pain, but she could not - she was never allowed to cry. Future soldiers did not need this. The projectile, weighing twice the previous one, fell on her curved stomach. This time her stomach was visibly deformed. But no, it did not bend inside - it flattened like rubber for a moment, and then as a springboard pushed away the shell, that flew away on the floor. Yava's insides moved apart for a moment and were pressed by the projectile against her own body parts. And this time the pain was so severe that she roared up like a wounded beast, puking out the bile mixed with the remnants of digested food.
-Horrible result, she need more training. This stomach be able to take much more.
"Have mercy," thought brunette girl lying on the table in her own vomit.
Next was the Pressure Test.
Sure she was able to withstand a shot to the abdominals. But holding itself against high pressure was another. Yava stepped into a white room, lead by a series of scientists. Adjusting to the room's bright lights, she spots a heavy duty tractor and a floor mat. Waiting in the room was the head researcher, who spoke on cue as Yava made herself present.
-Morning, my young Yava. Sleep well?
"..."
-No words? I see you're anticipating today's trials. That's good. Now, if you would.
Yava catches one of the female scientists motioning her to lay down on the floor mat situated in front of the tractor. As she gets herself adjusted, the head researcher instructs one of the scientists to hop aboard the tractor.
-As you should know, today's test will involve seeing how much of an improve your body has made against in being able to withstand certain types of trauma. In today's case...
She peers over at one of the tires of the tractor.
-It'll be how your body deals under pressure. - She smirks. - If you look closely, you'll see that we had our people in the construction department fit the tractor's wheels with a series of spokes. This test will help determine how well your stomach can withstand the pressure of an 18 metric ton vehicle as it drives one of its spokes into your body.
She gives a nod to the scientist operating the machine. On cue, the machine's engine roars to life and begins to slowly inch closer to Yava.
-Get ready, my dear Yava. It's coming.
The pain was unbearable. The wheel was squashing her gut harder each moment. Soon her stomach completely collapsed under the weight of the vehicle, and sharp peaks on the tire hit her flesh deep enough. Her guts flattened to it`s limits, some of them squeezed her other organs. A red liquid with an admixture of vomit was poured out of the girl's mouth, and a colorless puddle was formed between her legs against the floor. The girl could not lose consciousness only because of the developed nervous system and developed resistance to pain.
At the same moment, the door to the room from which the experiment was being controlled entered. The control was carried out by a tiny girl with ruffled hair and as soon as she turned around, her stomach lost sensitivity, as the fist entered the area of her belly at the wrist. The blow was below her stomach, so the only liquid that left her body was tears. She was pumped, and in the bottom of her stomach she felt a strange sensation of movement. The fist belonged to a guard woman who was dressed in black uniform, covering her whole body, including her head.
Along with her, another guard and a researcher entered the room. Blonde, with a face that looked like Pinocchio - a long nose, pronounced cheeks, laughing eyes, a small chin. She wore a blue dress all the way down to her knees, wearing a white doctor's robe.
-Well, you're a fool. The experiments don't suggest that we have to look for a new research object after them. Miss Nosik wouldn't be happy if she found out that we lost one of the objects thanks to a stupid employee who was more concerned with making fun of herself than getting actual results.
The girl next to her collapsed on the floor, a dark puddle appeared beneath her.
-I...I was just...I was told that she could handle...
The blonde looked around and just smiled back.
-What? The weight of a tractor? Her abdominals may be strong, but still not made from a rock. You're so stupid.
Meanwhile, the pain was retreating and Yava was finally able to pass out.

Tilltomorrow

Vivacious Visitor
Part 3
The consciousness returned to the girl very soon. She slowly found herself in a room that looked like one of the rooms in the medical ward. She'd been here many times before. Right in front of her stood a blonde girl in a white coat with a very long nose and mocking eyes.
-Hello, ...Yava? Right?
-Y...yes. - The answer was from an eight-year-old girl still in the body of a grown woman with monstrous muscles. She was sitting on the bed crest, her legs and hands hanging helplessly on her sides.
The blonde giggled, leafing paper on her tablet.
-Why your name isYava?
The girl looked puzzled at the employee.
-I don't know. That was always my name.
The blonde laughed. She was different from the others - she was more alive and very energetic. The rest of them treated Yava like a mindless animal.
-So, Yava, my name is Anna. No one gave me that name - I gave it myself. I'll be your curator. From now on, I'll supervise your experiments.
Yava got upset and tears came out of her eyes.
-The last time it hurt so much. My guts hurt so bad, I thought I'd shit myself. I so wanted my insides to just jump out of me. I couldn't take it anymore.
The blonde thoughtfully leaned over to the girl in front of her, squatting her and pulling her clothes aside to cover the girl's muscular belly.
-You were badly injured. It's inappropriate. I guarantee you won't get any less pain. Maybe even more. But regeneration is expensive.
-Regeneration? - This is the first time Yava has heard that word.
Anna put her eyes down, knowing she was talking to the child in mind.
-Don't worry about it. All I'm saying is that we won't allow injuries to your body. But now the training will be even tougher.
Yava looked a smiling employee in the face, then examined her whole body. The girl had very slender legs, pretty fit. She'd never seen legs that pretty. And she was all very nice build in terms of shape.
-I'll get stronger...
-You will. - Says the resurcher, patting the girl`s huge, muscular gut.
"Now, close your eyes, and relax." Anna instructed softly.
Yava gulp, but did as she was told, still distracted by the aching pain in her belly. As she had her eyes closed, her mind wandered on what else was in store for her and the tests she would have to undertake. She couldn't bare to take anymore abuse than what she did during the tractor test, but Anna's words about growing even stronger put her mind at ease, even if just a little.
So kind, she thought to herself.
Suddenly, she felt a pinch on her left arm. When she peeled opened her eyes, Anna was holding what appeared to be a syringe in her right hand.
-There, that does it.
-W-What did you do?
As if on cue, her stomach began to wobble and contort, like a water balloon being shook in place. She stared at her belly, feeling no discernible discomfort other than the unearthly sight of her belly wobbling to and fro. What she did feel was the pressure from her insides moving from one side of her body to the other as her belly moved on its own. Shortly afterwards, her abdomen reverted back into its original shape. She could only look on in awe.
-W-What was that? - she exclaimed.
Anna smirked.
-You tell me. How do you feel, now?
Thinking about it, Yava realized that the pain that had overtaken her flattened belly had completely vanished.
-It's...It's gone. It's gone!
-Feeling better? We a regeneration stimulator. It's a special substance, I mean, medicine that we made to make people who are hurt feel good again.- She explained. - And...
She pointed Yava's attention to various spots on her belly. "As you can see, your bruises are all gone.
Yava looked down at herself and sure enough, the markings left by the tractor's pins where indeed gone.
-A-Am I really better? - She questioned.
- Well, why don't you try sitting up?
Yava moved her bed sheets asides and grabbed a hold of the bed's guardrails with both of her hands, managing herself to sit. It was then she realized the extent of the serum.
- I-It really is gone!" she shouted, staring at Anna with a large grin on her face. - I feel better now! Look!
Anna chuckled.
-I'm glad. Think you feel better enough to do another round of tests?
Yana was taken aback. Sure she belt better, she thought, but the thought of having to go through the kind of trauma she felt during the last test again made her recoil.
-B-But what if I'm not strong enough? What if I get hurt again?- She worried.
Anna chuckled once more and brushed her hand through Yava's hair.
- It's okay. We'll just make you better, again. And besides, this is the only way to help make you grow stronger.
-The only way to make me grow stronger? - She questioned.
- Yes. The more of these tests you do, the stronger you'll become. And the stronger you become...
Anna made a fist and softly thru

Tilltomorrow

Vivacious Visitor
Part 4

Yava rushed forward, barely knowing exactly where she was. She ran long since she left the fenced area, which meant she had to be somewhere outside the lab. There were strange buildings around her that she couldn't even know the purpose of - in the years she'd spent in the lab, she'd only seen the rooms there. She didn't even know what the building outside looked like. Now she was surrounded by objects that she had never seen. Made of grey matter, the wide and almost smooth road rushed far ahead, diverging in different directions and turning in random directions. The girl did not know what the streets were, what the transport was, all this knowledge was not necessary for her in the laboratory. The few things she knew about the world outside were almost accidentally told to her by Anna. The Anna she loved may have been the only one, except Karen. And who she was terribly afraid of. Always cheerful and always ruthless mentor.
Yava wrapped around another corner of the building when she suddenly crashed into some object. She recoiled in fear, but quickly realized that this very object is a girl in a plaid skirt and blue hooded sweatshirt, that from the collision fell to the ground and now looked down at Yava. The girls stared at each other until fallen one of got off the ground and rushed to the assailant, hitting her right rightinto the protruding belly under her yellow dress. The blow was fierce and fast, but the girl suddenly realized that her opponent's abs didn't even rinse a little under the force of her blow.
- What happened to your gut? - Luckily and even with resentment in her voice, she said. - What, did you eat a cannonball?
Yava didn't know what cannons and cannonballs looked like, but she was so often called so that she knew for sure that if she ate the cannonball, persons belly would stick out like hers. And she knew that's how she was always mocked. But there were girls, and then there was a stranger she wouldn't let it happen.
Yava's reaction was lightning fast. One movement and the girl just found herself trapped in a wall. Her body rumbled as if an invisible sphere was stuck in her body. A burning pain spread across her body, her gut was throbbing, and liquid flowing out of her throat, flowing down on her sweatshirt. Her stomach slowly began to take its original shape, and she collapsed to the ground. When she found the strength to move, her first action was to grasp herself by the whining belly. Whoever her recent opponent was, she had completely inadequate strength. And to her horror, the girl realized that this very adversary was standing in front of her. Dressed in a ridiculous yellow dress that turned into a skirt with bare legs, a brunette with a full height brunette stood above the girl, bent at her feet.
In fact, it's been five minutes since they met. During this time, Yava managed to imprint her opponent into the wall and run away. But soon she realized that she did not know where she was and therefore did not know where she was running. And Karen is still chasing along with the other girls. And she knew some of them for sure. And they were extremely dangerous. And they're not gonna stop.
The girl in the jacket kept staring silently at her opponent, sometimes showing the grimace of pain when another spasm passed through her body. She realized that against such an opponent, she had no chance. She would just be destroyed.
-Where are we? - Dry said Yava.
-What? -The girl didn't immediately understand the question. There weren't so many answers.
-Where are we? You and me? What is this place?
The girl thought she was made fun of . What do you mean, where? It's City. And it's the most desolate and smallest neighborhood in this plase, everybody knows about it. And almost no one's ever been here.
- What do you want from me? You've already won, give me a break!
And then Yava had face that was distorted in the likeness of despair and resentment. She looked as if she was about to cry.
-Tell me where we are. I don't know what this place is. I have to run, but I don't know where.
Yava started crying slowly, trying to gather strength and stop the tears. She was desperate and scared. Much marder than she expected of herself.
The girl in the jacket slowly got back on her feet, still keepeing arms around her midsection. She looked suspiciously at her woman in front of her. She was about twenty centimeters taller than she was. Huge, muscular, with an extremely developed abdomen and wide fleshy legs. She had never seen a body that powerful. Even in men she's only seen a few times, she's never seen such bodies.
-You knock me down first, then hit me in the stomach so that I almost fainted, and then ask for help?
Yava squeezed her lips together, which caused the girl some sympathy - she saw that the brunette with all its monstrous power is now extremely vulnerable.
-Okay, there's no easy way to explain it. And with you, it's an obviously neglected case. What's your name and what's in it for me? You did hit me, though. And you hit me very hard.
Yava wiped her tears and looked the girl in the face with determination.
-Yava. That's my name. And you can hit me, too. As many times as you want. Even with legs. Or with whatever you want.
The stranger girl just smiled.
-Well, look, I'll forgive you this time,- The girl said. -But next time, maybe watch where you're going before darting off that like, good?
Yava nodded.
Holding her stomach, the young girl stumbled to her feet and got a better look at Yava.
-Alright, I'll tell you what. Since you obviously don't have a place to stay, I suppose I could give you a place to crash before you figure out where you need to go.
-Crash? - Yava questioned.
- Are you being serious? Look, just... follow me, okay? Just don't, cause a scene or whatever.
Yava's lack of the modern vernacular made the girl's warning foreign to her, but regardless, she followed the red-headed girl out into the distance away from what looked to be the main dirt road.
As they walked further and further, a hint of urbanization peered over the dust-filled horizon. There, a cluster of abandoned-looking buildings made up the border of what looked to be a once thriving city.
-This way. - The girl instructed.
The redhead motioned towards one of the many alleyways that lined the city limits. As they approached, Yava eyes dart towards a fifth-story window situated on one of the buildings.
-D-Did you see th...-
-This way, come on. I'm supposed to be the one with the busted gut, remember. Now hurry up.
Yava kept her eyes to the window, but soon followed suit.
As they made their way down the alleyway, they were soon met with a wire frame gate and a dumpster lined up against the brick wall making up the sides of the pathway.
- It's a dead end. - Yava said.
- So you think. Just watch.
The girl reaches into her bra and pulls out what looks to be a remote. After pressing one of the buttons, a gap begins to form on the ground in front of them as it separates into two halves.
An audible gasp is heard from Yava.
-W-What's happening?!
-Relax, it's just an automatic door.
-An ah toe manic...
-Okay seriously, are you for real?
After a few seconds, a flight of stairs begin to appear leading further down into the floor.
-Alright, come on in.
-W-Wait!" Yava exclaimed.
-What? It's just an entry way. What are you, scared of the dark or something?
Yava lips quivered, her eyes darting back and forth from the entryway to the ground beneath her.
-N-No way, are you actually afrai...? What are you, five?
-Um, eleven, actually.
-Hahahaha, okay, I'd be breaking out right now if it wasn't for the aching pain in my gut. But Holy Christ, wheew! That's funny. You're funny.
The girl motioned for her to come along.
- Now hurry it up, I need to get myself out of this mess, no thanks to you, of course.
After hesitating for a few moments, Yava pushed herself to make her way down the stairs, closely following the girl in front of her. After they were well below the floor of the alleyway, the doors began to shut, and the light, which illuminated the pathway, began to disappear, casting the both of them into total darkness.
Yava screamed.
- Keep it down, will you!- Yelled the redhead.
Shortly afterward, a strew of lights making up each step of the stairway began to illuminate the pathway, showing that it went much further than what Yava had anticipated.
- There, better Miss Scare?
Yava was mesmerized by the series of lights as they walked down the flight. The stairway spiraled. The dirt and debris that caked the entryway began to disappear as the pathway transition into a much cleaner environment, much like that of the hospital rooms that Yava frequented after her testing periods.
-Oh, um... I still don't know who you are. What's your name?
The girl scoffed.
-If anything, the less anyone know, the better.- A moment of uncomfortable silence followed. - Buuut, if you have to call me anything, call me... Josephine.
Josephine...- Yava repeated to herself.
Or should I go with Mata Hari or Yoshiko...? -Pondered the girl.
- Wait, what?
- You know what? Just call me Yoshiko. How about that?
- Yo-shee-ko?
- You got it. Ah! Here we are. - She said.
They stumble into what looked to be a metal door with a console situated to the right of the door. Yoshiko places herself in front of the console, her eyes lined with a camera lens built into the console's monitor. After a series of graphics flash on the monitor, a large clank is heard from the door, and soon, the door splits open, allowing entry.
"And here we are. Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home, just make sure to wipe off your feet before you walk in.
After Yoshiko makes her way past the door, Yava follows suit, Soon, she is met with a cacophony of lights adorning the ceiling of what looked to be a large living space, equipped with a living room, a kitchen and a series of bedrooms. In one corner of the kitchen, a vending machine sits, which Yoshiko proceeds to kick in exchange for a beverage.
- Here, knock yourself out.- Yoshiko says, tossing the can to Yava.
Caught off guard, Yava barely manages to grab a hold of the can as it slips past her grasp multiple times before she finally begins to get a grip.
- Don't like RC? Well too bad, it's all we got.
- D-Don't you have any water?
- Water? What do I look like, money?
Yoshiko pulls off her hat, revealing her luscious short red hair and her bright green eyes. She pulls off her jacket and throws both it and the hat onto the L-bent couch seated in the living room area. She throws herself onto the couch, kicking off her shoes and sipping the can of soda that should have been banned years ago.
- Well, aren't you going to make yourself comfortable? - Yoshiko said, gesturing towards a couch opposite of hers.
Yava gazed at the couch before sitting herself down, still holding the can of cold soda in her hands.
- Now's your turn. Who are you, and what in God's name were you doing in the middle of a dirt road in the middle of Goddamn nowhere?
Yava looked at the girl who had fallen on the sofa in front of her. She was so small, so chilly. Brunet was used to people around her having strong bodies.
- I ran away.
Yoshiko straightened herself out of the can she was holding in her hand. The liquid had a corresponding effect and almost immediately she burped out loud. Java looked at her can and decided to try the contents as well. To Yoshiko's surprise, she pierced the lid of the jar and drained it with a volley. The taste was chemical and disgusting, so she immediately felt the gagging. But her trained body was prepared for everything, so her digestion was also different from normal. She suppressed the vomiting urge and only responded with an even louder burp, more like a growl. Yoshiko laughed. - You're funny. You're ridiculous, confused, but funny. Where did you run away from? Yava was thinking. Her narrow eyes were staring somewhere in the ceiling. Her clumsiness contrasted very strongly with her appearance. The redheaded girl took another look at her body. Huge muscles, strong, especially on her stomach, which was funny distended while the girl was sitting. And the legs, of course, were impressive too - Yoshiko had never seen anybody with such massive calves.
- I don't know.
- You don't know?
- There were experiments. The eyes of redhead opened wide.
- Wow, I thought you were totally stupid. You know those words.
Yava smiled.
- All I know is what I was taught. I've been taught to attack anyone I don't know because they can be a threat.
-Is that why you attacked me? - Says the girl in the yellow dress she used to hide under her jacket. She was wiry, no muscle on her body. Legs in red sandals with ridiculous flowers as a pattern. She clearly didn't dress in style, and she seemed to take these things at random.
- There were experiments. At us. There were women there. I saw some men. I don't know much about that. Anna said there are no men here, as there are no appropriate machines or medication for them in this complex. Yoshiko threw up clearly.
- That's understandable. It's a little bit like that in that place too. The water isn't everywhere and is often dirty, but the weather here is artificial. There's no navigation in the city, but the local authorities are very good at navigating the area. There are almost no men here either. New residents appear there for no reason. Do you remember how you came in the first place?
Yava made a sad face, and then she got worry, trying to gather her thoughts. - Not really, I barely remember what happened before I got that body. -Wasn't it always like that? -No, I'm really only eleven.
Yoshiko was astonished so she get away from her nasty drink can, but then she gathered her feelings.
- Actually, it's weird. I know I'm older than you, but I don't know my age. So they gave you this body?
Yava nodded.
- Yeah, three years ago. I was eight years old. I don't remember what I was like before. I asked Anna about it once, but she just made a joke. -Who the fuck is this Anna you're talking about?
Suddenly, Yava's face was a little distorted and there was a kind of smile on it.
- She's my mentor. She's the one who helped me to escape. I mean, she was the one who told me how to do it. I don't know if she understood that I was going to run away, but she's very smart. So I thought she was giving me a chance to escape.
Yoshiko was astonished to pull away her cans of nasty drink. She got confused. There's too much. The Сity, the cursed place.. The place was huge, monstrously big. The people were huddling around like a maze, building a relationship with each other on a hunch. Sometimes someone would disappear, and sometimes they'd show up. The sky was day and nigh, the weather was changing, but nobody knew anything about why and how it happened. The city was like a huge mechanism. If Yoshiko knew about science and technology, she would compare the locals to the electrons that run from one part of the machine to another, making them work. She remembers herself for a long time, but her earliest memories are of a young girl, not of a child. Yoshiko didn't know what children were. There weren't any children in that place. And she knew that the place she was in was just part of something bigger. No one knew exactly what was outside of that place, but they knew exactly that something is. There were rumors about strange machines that sometimes show up on the streets.
From some parts of the city could be seen the colossal size tower, which actual place was beyond the area.
There were rumors that the locals were a caste of inferior people, and that the real residents of the city lived just outside the area. There were rumors about those who came from outside - they told about a place where there were some plants, where the ground was covered with green leaves, and people lived in houses not made of stone and metal like here. And life is not easy there either. So many rumors did not make it clearer, but rather everything that happened became absolutely incomprehensible and mystical. Yoshiko herself spent her days wandering around the city and sticking to different companies. Sometimes they'd come together and work. They'd get all kinds of garbage from the local streets, do incomprehensible physical work, on huge machines and workbenches. For that, they were given badges that came up to the machines, which were placed in countless numbers throughout the area. Anything could be bought in them. From clothes, to house parts, to food and drink.
And now this. A strange girl from an obscure place.
- You ran away from a place where were experiments, right?
Yava nodded again.
- Yeah. At us. Me, there were other girls. We were being trained, tested. We were made stronger. Sometimes we'd fight each other, sometimes we'd train with artificial opponents like "machines". Initially, I was trained by different employees. They all wore white robes. And then I was trained only by Anna. She was always very strict and tough in terms of experiments, but she was always attentive and caring. She tortured me very much, but never went too far.
-What do you mean, too far?
- They didn't injure me. Yoshiko thoughtfully finished the can, this time suppressing the burp.
- If you got injury, what did you do?
- It wasn't allowed. We were injected with an injection that healed our wounds. It was called regeneration. Yoshiko's eyes were rounded.
-That's where this thing would need. Otherwise, we have to be careful every time. I don't know what happened to people who got hurt too bad- I never saw them again. Anyway, did you run away? -
Yeah, but I'm being chased.
A girl in a dress jumped off the couch, a can fell out of her hand. She looked at Yava. Their outfits were quite similar if you look at it.
- So you brought the chasers here?! The redheaded girl stared angrily at her visitor. Brunet looked at her in a frightened way.
- I won't let them touch you. I promise. At any cost. I'll make sure you don't get hurt. You've seen me fight well. Karen and the others are weaker than me.
-Karen?
Yava lifted herself up and stands in front of the redhead girl. She was much taller. And much bigger.
-Karen was my friend. And the two who followed me with her. There were four of us.

Tilltomorrow

Vivacious Visitor
Part 5

- Yeeaaaaa!
- Hiyaaaaa!
Two woman face off against each other, their voices echoing throughout the large, utterly colorless gymnasium. The sounds of bare feet shuffling against the enormous foam floor mat are accompanied by the sounds of striking limbs, crashing and colliding. Spectators of young women kneel on the sidelines as they watch their peers go head-to-head.
- Alright that's enough. - Said an older woman watching alongside the others.
The two combatants bow to one another, then proceed to turn to the older woman to do the same.
-Thank you, Ms. Nosik! - They both said, shortly before joining their fellow students.
Ms. Nosik goes down the list of names attached to her clipboard.
- Okay. Next, we'll have... Ivanna, and... Yava! Get up there, you two!
Yava sheepishly pulls herself from the line-up, as her opponent barrels out of her seat and springs for the center of the floor mat. Yava makes her way for the makeshift arena, her knees nearly buckling as she notices the stares coming from her peers. Ms' Nosik's, especially, shot a bolt of electricity through her nervous system. Yava eventually makes it to the floor mat and begins to slowly turn towards her opponent.
- Hey, Yava, let's do our best, okay?- The girl stated enthusiastically.
Yava gulped, then nodded. She took the time to get a rundown on her opponent, Ivanna. She had short, dark golden brown hair, a slim, bottom-hourglass figure and was known by the rest of the class for being overly exuberant and outgoing outside of the testing trials. However, she was also known for one other aspect.
- Alright, begin!
Yava immediately began putting her guard up, crossing her arms to defend her face.
"Hey, that's pretty good. But not good enough!" yelled Ivanna, as she dashed towards Yava.
Readying herself, Ivanna's striking forearm grew in mass, it's underlying muscles taking shape as they tensed and pulsated. As she closes in towards Yava, Ivanna's arm sprung forward and unleashed it's devastating power into the belly of Yava.
- Gyaaaaa!" gasped Yava, as Ivanna's fist contorted the backside of Yava's body, flesh and organ becoming non-existent.
The brute force sends Yava hurling towards the walls of the gymnasium, a large thud echoing throughout the building as Yava's body makes contact with the sheet metal, creating a large dent that would've taken a wrecking ball to create. Yava's body goes limb and falls to the ground, a large visible indent marking the spot on her belly where Ivanna's fist made impact.
- And the winner of this practice match is... Ivanna! - Heralded Ms. Nosik.
- Yes! Ah-ha!- shouted Ivanna, as she jumped for joy.
An audible gasp is heard among the group of spectating students.
- It's no wonder they call her the 'Strong-arm Girl.
- Yeah, no kidding. She could literally punch a hole through the side of a battleship if she wanted to. So scary.
-Okay, I believe that's enough for today, - Announced Ms. Nosik. - Ivanna, if you may, go and fetch Yava from the gym floor.
- You got it, Ms. Nosik!
Ivanna dashed for the lifeless Yava, and stopped in her tracks as she spotted Yava's belly which peeked out of the blue leotard that was given to each of the students. Her belly, having been dented before, appeared to be back to it's original shape.
- Well gee-whiz! Look at you! - Said Ivanna, placing her foot on Yava's bare belly. - You already got better. I guess if you were to be known for anything, it would be that steel gut of yours, Hahahahaha!
Yava slowly began to peel her eyes back open and saw a towering Ivanna stretching her arm out to here.
- Now come on. Let's hurry over the locker rooms before Ms. Nosik yells at the both of us. Hehe.
Yava stared at the smiling Ivanna for a moment, then smirked herself, grabbing a hold of Ivanna's hand while managing to bare the pain still resonating in her lower half. The dent might of been gone, but the gut-crushing blow still echoed in her belly.
Back in the locker room, the class were switching out of their leotards for the facility's official uniform of yellow dresses and exposing midriffs. Yava herself was lost in thought as she attempted to pull off what was now a ruined gym outfit, when a slam coming from a hand striking the locker doors jerked Yava back to reality.
-Well suprise, surprise. You lost, again!
- Karen?! - Squeaked Yava.
- What were you thinking, leaving yourself exposed like that?! She totally played you like a fool! - Scolded Karen.
- Oh don't be so mean, Karen. At least she tried to defend herself this time. Unfortunately, it wasn't her face I was aiming for that time.- Ivanna said, walking closer to Yava.
- And besides, unlike the others, she can at the very least take a punch and get right back up.- She praised, patting Yava's belly with the back of her hand.
- Oh please, give me a break. - Said another girl leaning against the lockers off to the sides.
The eyes of the girls turned to the one who was leaning on the lockers, putting her slender legs forward. She was wiry, and her muscles, though not large in volume, looked very embossed, as if stretched right on the bones. There wasn't a gram of fat in her legs. Long legs, long shins, neat and powerful caviar, wide pelvis. She looked like a ballerina, except there was no place for ballet here. The top of her body was already less impressive. Slim, strong, but not too pumped, elongated face with features that looked like of fox. Long brown hair, shining a reddish tint.
The girl stepped away from the lockers and started moving towards the three girls who were standing in front of her. She moved gracefully, pulling her foot to the toe with every step, put her foot on the floor smoothly and only then carried the weight on it. As in hypnotic gaze , the girls hadn't noticed how the long-haired shuttle was right in front of Yava. She was standing right in front of standing tall Yava, which was her natural stance, given the strength of her muscles, but her stomach was relaxed, so it protruded forward, but not as much as when she strained it. The appearance of a woman right in front of her frightened her, so that she sharply strained her abs, from which he took the form of a perfect hemisphere, and six of his muscles hardened and protruded out.
- If I was your opponent, I wouldn't go easy on you
-You bitch, Angelina! - Karen screamed as she approached the long leg on the side, like she was preparing to step in if she did anything. Yava was confused, so she just kept quiet.
-Cool down, Karen, I'm just telling you... if... - With these words, she started slowly and lasciviously stroking the grooves between the muscles of the confused Yava abs with her index finger. Brunette didn't know how to react to what was happening. Angelina was cruel and dangerous, but they could not fight without permission, so she had nothing to fear. If they fought, they would be severely punished. Anna said it was because of the threat that they would hurt each other, and then they would have to postpone the experiments and training. - If it had been me, Yava, I wouldn't have dealt you one crushing blow, I would have acted consistently.
Angelina moved her hand away and used Yava's fingernail to get into her navel. It didn't hurt, but it was quite unpleasant. Ivanna was going to intervene, too, but what was happening was turning them on with Karen. Well, that long-haired bastard knew how to be seductive. They fought against her many times and knew that Angelina was the most sadistic and insidious of them. If the advantage was on her side, she never finished he opponents quickly, but tortured him first. If she lost she always looked for a way to get away with less loss. Often she pretended to be defeated in order to avoid the continuation of the fight, although sometimes she was caught on it and had to be even harder.
- First, I'd destroy your muscular abs. That muscle drum of yours sticking out like you ate a cannonball. Did you hear that phrase? Imagine a giant metal ball the size of your belly, that's it. I'd only hit you with my legs, not the muscles themselves, but between them, tearing your belly apart, turning it into a muscle bag.
Angelina's put her palm on a girl's stomach without taking her hand off. She didn't get it, her palm was soft. The wagon smiled, feeling the heartbeat through the muscles.
- Then it will be time for your insides. Your stomach, - The palm went upward through gut, just where the stomach and liver were inside. - I would beat you into your stomach until the contents of it went back up your throat and streamed out of your mouth.
Ivanna went around Karen and now she put her hand on Angelina's slim belly. She didn't push either, though her hand was visibly swollen as if she was going to use it to attack.
- I could say the same about you. We know very well that I can squeeze all your abs with one grasp so much that I'll rip your muscles and intestines at the same time.
Angelina smiled, her outstretched palm went behind Yava's back.
- And of course it's your back. I would bend you so that your back would make your jealous of you belly. My legs aren't made for easy victories, they're made for torture and pain on the edge.
The girl stepped aside and looked at Karen and Ivanna.
-Tell you what I would do to you?
-Better not to, or I can tell them what was done to you while they were at practice.
The voice sounded ringing and funny. That voice could only belong to one person. Yava barely jumped on the spot from joy. She smiled awkwardly, looking at the source of the voice that sounded.
In the locker room, at the entrance stood her mentor and curator of all the girls present - Anna. She was physically inferior to each of them, but still her figure was athletic and very slender. If each of the three girls had a muscle hardness and relief, Anna surpassed them exactly in slimness - a perfectly proportionate body, no excesses, no distortions.(изменено)
- You wouldn't be looking for trouble, Miss long legs and a long tongue. - Anna smiled and quickly slipped her tongue out, teasing those present. - You're still recovering your legs, and you're getting yourself into trouble.
From the appearance of the curator longhaired embarrassed and stopped so confidently mocking girls, she took her eyes away.
Anna walked to them decisively, patted Karen and Ivanna on the back and shoulders.
- You have tests today. Ivanna, you're gonna have an endurance test, so go to section B. You've been there so many times, you're gonna find out who to ask. Karen, you and I are gonna go to the test as soon as I'm done with Yava, so you're coming with us.
Anna walked up to Angelina, walked around the her back and squatted behind her, which put the girl in a confused state.
-Is your calves still hurt? What if I touch it? What if I'm pushing here?
-No, it's...Oh...it hurts there. - The girl answered while Anna was touching her calves and her thighs.
-What a fool, I'm telling you, you need to lie down and wait for your legs to recover. The bones are healed, but the ligaments not recovered yet. Get in the break room now!
Even though the blonde shouted, she still had the same light tone of voice and smiled.
-Well, you follow me.
Angelina left the locker room and went to the room where the girls were sleeping, Yava and Karen went with Anna. They walked along long corridors, past other test subjects and employees. All the staff members wore white lab coats and Anna was no exception. But she was wearing a white jacket and a very short white skirt, which bare most of her slender legs. She was wearing low heel shoes. A balance between beauty and practicality.
The girls went into one of the rooms, it was small compared to some others. The complex was so colossal in size and had so many rooms that Yava had long given up trying to learn how to navigate it.
There were chairs, some bulky medicine cabinets, a table.
Anna took something from one of the cabinets and put it in a syringe. Yava was afraid of injections, although she was so used to the pain that she was not noticed at all. What scared her more was that her body was damaged and she was bleeding from the wound. No matter how brutal the tests were, Anna never broke her promise once - no wounds or injuries. Often the girl was surprised how she remained intact after what she had been through, but this was followed by admiration for her mentor, who was always well aware of the limits of her test subject. Karen put her palm on Yava's shoulder, which she immediately grabbed. Karen smiled with a lovely smile. Yava was the youngest of them all. They were all artificially bred to their age, but the bubbly brunette was younger than even them.
- Oh, you're such an imaginative woman. You get your belly almost burst every day, and you're afraid of a little prick.
Those words sounded so sweet and husky that Yava took them as a joke. The blonde curator never raised her voice at them, never scolded or insulted them. The rest of the staff, including Miss Nosik, treated them insultingly and humiliated them, but Anna never did. She could even stand up for them.
And sometimes it was fraught with consequences. Yava knew that the employees also came into conflict with each other. She didn't know how they did it or what the regulations were, but she knew for sure that Anna was fighting with other girl researchers. Nosik was even supporting it.
-Anna, how strong are you?
This question surprised and puzzled the girl researcher, but not too much, so she immediately pondered, mocking the natural grimaces of deep reflection. Complete with her long nose and protruding cheekbones, that expression looked particularly comical. She had already removed the syringe and treated the wound on Yava's arm. She did not ask what she had been injected with, as she was used to trust the staff, especially Anna, because she had no choice to refuse. If necessary, security at the compound would still force her.
- Hmm, you know, it's better to demonstrate.
The blonde straightened all the way up against Yava, who was ordered to stand up with a gesture. She was her ward on the shoulder. Karen was looking at what was happening with a mixture of confusion and interest. And anxiety.
- Hit me. - Says the blonde woman, putting one hand on her chest and the other hand behind her back.
Yava confusedly raised her hands to the fighting position.
-W-w-where?
Anna shrugged her shoulders.
-Wherever you want to...
Yava trusted a woman in front of her. In a matter of seconds, she took up the fight stand, fell down on her half-bent legs, took her right hand back and threw her right hand all over her body for a blow. But when she already straightened her arm, Anna disappeared from her sight. As a result, the blow hung in the air, and the girl's side pierced with sharp pain. She looked at the source of this pain and stared at the girl in the white coat, which also froze on the half-bent legs from her side. Her left arm was straightened, and her fist sealed between brunet girl ribs and pelvis, slightly piercing her muscles. Yama wasn't strong in anatomy, so she couldn't realize the pain was coming from her left kidney. It wasn't her muscles that were affected by the blonde curator, it was her internal organs.
- Yava! Look...
Karen didn't get her warning until the blow had already been delivered. The speed of the researcher's movements was astonishing. She moved faster than any of her subjects. This small body without that much muscle was much more agile than they were.
For a moment there, the blonde was already relaxed, all the way up to the center of the room.
- It's not just muscle power, as you can see. If you compare our physical strength, I'll lose to you and even Karen. But I'm compensating for that with other indicators.
Anna gave a big smile.
Yoshiko listened to the girl's story in silence. She thoughtfully hunched down on the sofa, immersed in reflection. Her life wasn't easy, but it never happened to her. And anyway, just think about it - right next door is a huge research complex. Apparently, it can compete in size with the area of the district itself. And no one's even heard of it.
-So these three are chasing you? Karen, Ivanna and...
-Angelina.
Yoshiko leaned back, falling apart on the sofa, her hands were spread out. She didn't know how to react at all.
-So they were testing you? -So.
-Yes, a lot.
-And that did that Anna?
-Yes, she supervised us all.
Yoshiko sat silently for a while. Yava kept standing all the way up in front of her. The girl got up from the sofa and approached the brunette. Her muscular abs were tense and seemed to be made of rubber covered with leather, not flesh. The girl put her hand on the brunette's belly and gently stroked it. Brunet didn`t resist. The muscles were really incredibly strong. Yoshiko pulled back her hand and hit the brunette's navel area with all her strength. The blow didn't even dent the muscles a bit.
-Tell me about these tests.
-You really want to hear it? - There was a worry in Yava's voice. She didn't seem to like the subject.
-Yes, I want to know everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.