Blake's Fantasy of Demise (RWBY) (1 Viewer)

Zenith72

Vivacious Visitor
Hey! Just thought I'd share something I've written a little while ago. I hope you enjoy it even if it's not properly ryona-ish.

It was the middle of the night at Beacon Academy, the rays of Remnant's shattered moon suffusing a certain team's bedroom with a weak bluish light. Most people would barely be able to make out anything in the semi-darkness pervading the room, but to Blake's Faunus eyes, everything - the square shape of the door, the tiny stains of humidity in the ceiling, the regular oscillations of Ruby's small chest in the opposite bed - was as clear as day.
It had been a couple nights since Blake had last been able to sleep properly; she felt like a constant, persistent itch in her lower belly, like a finger pressing onto her abdomen repeatedly in the most annoying way possible. Evidently, there was some stress that needed to be relieved, but she couldn't simply satisfy her urges with the rest of her team right there with her. Or could she..?
She traced the hem of her pajamas with her left hand, undoing the buttons on the way down. This exposed part of her soft bosom, her neatly-trimmed, pale abdomen and, eventually, the sparse bush above her maidenhood. Blake let her muscles relax as much as possible, her right hand drifting towards her innermost sanctuary as the tape of her imagination began to roll.
I'm in a battlefield. There's chaos and sounds everywhere, I can't focus... suddenly, a bullet hits me in the chest, and I fall back with a pained cry.

"Ah-aah..." she gasped, a quiet mimicry of the scream she'd emit in such a situation, as the tip of her index finger began to prod her sensitive interior. She immediately reprimanded herself. If she wanted to avoid embarrassing questions, she'd have to be as silent as possible. On the other hand, stealth was her field of expertise, so this didn't seem too hard.
I'm on the ground, breathless. The metallic taste of blood begins to form in my mouth. I moan in agony, legs kicking the ground as I try and fail to get up. Soon, I realize that this is the end for me...

Her pale, shapely thighs bent inwards, rubbing against each other as she squirmed awkwardly. Her finger went a little deeper, wriggling delicately to intensify the stimulation. Her breath started to quicken, but she managed to keep herself together.
Suddenly, I hear steps. A shadow occupies my vision; it's someone, crouching beside me. My vision is blurred, I can't recognize them... then I see a mound of soft, golden hair. It's Yang.

Blake inhaled sharply with her nose as the blonde's face flashed in the theater of her mind. For her, there couldn't be more beautiful of a sight. The fact that, crouching over her like this, her breasts - those large, tender mounds of flesh - would be hanging right over her like ripe fruit only intensified the feeling of arousal mounting inside her.
She wraps her arm around my back and lifts my upper half, holding me close. I feel her warmth seeping into my body, which is growing colder by the second. She looks at me in the eyes, a warm smile on her face. "Don't worry, Blake," she says. "I'm here. I won't let you go alone."
"Nnh-nnh..." Blake bit her lower lip, suppressing a moan. Her fingers began to pump up and down gently, stroking the quickly-dampening inside of her genitals; a slight blush spread across her pale cheeks like small strokes of watercolor paint.
I want to reach out and caress her face, but my body doesn't respond as the agony paralyzes me. I want to thank her, say that I love her with all my heart, but only a meaningless, pitiful groan escapes my lips. Her eyebrows furrow slightly, a pang of sorrow clouding her violet eyes. "You're... you must be in a lot of pain..." she says somberly. "I... I can't save you, Blake. But, at least... I can make sure you don't suffer as much."
The rhythm of Blake's stroking intensified, her breath growing huskier as she felt the burning sensation of lust roaring inside her.
My body is numb, unmoving. I am completely hers, nothing but a beautiful toy for her to do as she pleases. Her hand goes down my midriff, sneaking beneath my shorts and panties, firmly grasping at my untouched womanhood. By this point, I'm starting to lose consciousness; my vision is fogged beyond comprehension, and I can barely feel her fingers slip inside me. But I'm happy. Happy that my beloved could give me the touch I've yearned so long for. My legs start spasming in random motions, the muscles of my rear end tensing in a convulsive rhythm. It doesn't take much time for me to come. My eyes widen as I release a loud, stuttered moan, my left leg thumping like a frightened rabbit; then, my body relaxes, completely limp as I exhale my last breath. I don't even feel my crotch soaking with my juices. As the cold yet comfortable embrace of death surrounds me, I thank Yang for being there with me and for making my last moments the best of my life. Then, my head lolls to the left, and I grow still - dead. Just a limp, beautiful corpse.

"Aah-aauh..! Uh-uhhhnhhh..." Blake's elegant form suddenly seized up as if frozen, her bare toes curling inwards; her golden eyes rolled up in her sockets, mouth left agape in a silent moan of pleasure. Her body remained completely tensed for a couple of seconds, her mind utterly blank in the ecstasy of her climax, then abruptly went limp. Panting, Blake unsheathed her index and middle fingers from inside herself, and felt more than a couple drops follow through and stain the blankets. Her whole body, from her forehead to the tips of her soft toes, was slick with sweat, flesh pulsing feebly with satisfaction in the immediate afterglow of her orgasm.
"Blake? Are you alright?" a voice suddenly whispered from under her bed. It was Yang. The black-haired girl was immediately brought back to reality by a rush of embarrassment that made her face even redder.
"H-huh..? N-no, I... I just had a bad dream, is all."
There was a moment of pause. "Oh, uhm... I swear I heard... well, nevermind. Goodnight." Yang rolled onto her back, and closed her eyes again, ignoring what had just transpired. As much as Blake could try and hide it, years of living with a little sister going through puberty had trained her ears to recognize when a girl tried to discreetly rub one out.
She decided to keep it to herself. If Blake thought she'd been stealthy enough, after all, she might have tried to do it again...

Zamaron1

Club Regular
little side note: Blake and Sun are a couple, not Blake and Yang. but I still liked the story, pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.