Messing with Zako in Video Games (1 Viewer)

TurnkeyTurkey

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone here have a thing for video games (or other media) where there are ways to mess with or play with the zako in addition to or as opposed to the typical ways of dealing with them? If so, what are your suggestions/experiences with them? Some example I can think of would be:

The Shai-gen girls in the white athletic wear on the roof-tops in Crack-down. It was possible to shoot their guns out of their hands, then shoot or kick their guns off the roof tops leaving them helpless (at which point they'd pretend they hadn't seen you) [The ability to do this made this my favorite zako game for a longtime]

In BloodRayne two, after kicking a girl down if you stood over her before she got back up, she just lie there unable to rejoin the fight but still obviously alive and breathing

More deliberately there's the shower scene where you scare the girls in Geist, though I haven't played that game

Fallout and Elder scrolls allow you to either paralyses or scare enemies even without the use of mods.

There are also the more generic situation where you place an enemy somewhere where they are unable to attack you, like throwing Ronin girls off the pier in Saints Row 2 or getting an enemy stuck in the soccer net in Estival Versus

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
This is my favorite stuff to do, and it's harder to find than you'd think. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

Morrowind and Oblivion both had a simple mod that made it so when enemies ran from you, they continued to flee. It's not a surrender, but it was all right. I'd bet someone's cooked up something in skyrim(I've heard of an alternative to death mod, but I don't know if it works for NPCs, it might just be a player thing), but I didn't really dig too deep into that stuff. Red Dead Redemption let you tie anyone up, but there weren't really female enemies in that game and that means that doesn't really work.

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
Yeah, I enjoy messing around with zakos in beat em up games.

An example would be in Fighting Force on the PS/N64. If you damage a regular baddie enough, they will become fatigued and collapse. During this time, the baddie will regenerate a bit of life before they regain their composure. But if you deal a non-fatal blow while they are regenerating their life, the fatigued animation loops again. Heres an example (confrontation with the zako starts at 6:11):

At around 6:23, the player manages to get the zako into the fatigued state and abuses her for a bit before delivering a final fatal kick.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
In Bloodrayne 1, you can actually use cheat codes that make you invisible, and sneak up on the multi-breasted female feral vampires, and suck their blood, which gives us a rather erotic finishing movie scene :)
ifkPXed.png

bJgWgE8.png

qaEWt4N.png

Bo0A28g.png

icPGoOE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.