= (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
mhmm, Blaze eating the double underhook piledriver. Loved that :b

Surely Chun-Li is in no danger... :P

Lycan

Casual Client
Love this story. Can't wait for chapter 2!
With the defeat and humiliation suffered by Blaze, I'm eagerly awaiting something awful happen to Chun-Li next.
I hope she gets completely demolished by the end of the fight, her limb body dangled in front of the crowd and eventually thrown to the mob where she suffers a humiliating gang rape.
Keep up the great work.

mastermind6160

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome story so far love the cameos from other characters and disrespect dasher has for chun li! Very humliatiing stuff for chun li. only thing I can say is prolly add more of what's going in chun lis mind while being abused.

Lycan

Casual Client
Is this the final chapter?

I'd like to find out what happens next after Chun-Li's been broken and defeated.

By "adding her to the roster" I assume she'll be be forced to suffer humiliating defeats on a daily basis now that she's a slave to the people running this underground fight club. I imagine the low level thugs must have a fun time with her limp body after they drag her off the stage and into the back rooms. Would be pretty humiliating when each night Chun-Li gets brought to the ring the crowd notices more and more cum stains on her costume since shes pretty much being locked up and sexually abused after every show. And each night she's always destined to lose.

Lycan

Casual Client
Doesn't have to be rape at all. It wasn't necessarily what I was implying. I would assume the leaders of the underground fight club wouldn't want any of their contestants to get pregnant as the fighter would no longer be able to perform. But with such sexy knocked out ladies, I assume that the guards would at least have a little bit of fun after the fight :)

Even if they aren't perversely molesting the unconscious ladies, there would definitely be a degree of humiliation when a proud fighter like Chun-Li awakes after being knocked out only to find herself chained and locked in a cage until the next show. Would be interesting to hear about what goes on backstage. How many female fighters do they have captive? Do the captives let them bathe and wash their sweat stained clothes after each fight? Are the captive fighters even allowed to use the toilet? What happens to the fighters that the crowd gets bored of? What do they do with the fighters who get seriously injured and need medical attention? I really like your fictional setup as it hints at a lot of other elements under the hood that could be explored.

I could picture an interesting continuation of this story. Taking place many months or even a year after where Chun-Li has suffered defeat on a daily basis. Shes broken and has lost all her pride. Her once beautiful costume is now filthy and ragged after enduring months of beat downs and being locked in a cage between fights. The crowd eventually gets bored of her and boos her on stage. Then the leaders of the fight club decide her fate in a final epic show. Perhaps a royal rumble against other captive fighters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.