Batgirl broken (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Adakis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adakis

I am new to writing as this is my first piece of fiction so I hope you enjoy and this is kind of a brutal piece so if you are disturbed by rape or Anything like that I don't recommend this ** As batgirl is doing a patrol over the Gotham streets she gets a call from Bruce asking if she can handle a couple of bains goons robbing a chemical facility and she responds with confidence saying I'll have it done she loses the signal with batman after arriving and following them until they meet at a warehouse she's convinced that's where some kind of business is gonna go down she sneaks in through a vent and finds a room where two bodyguards are so she drops a smoke bomb and gets through the vent and knocks the first guy unconscious with a round house to the back of the head and gives the other guy a quick round house to the head as she makes her way to the equipment they stole she opens it up and sees that its a lot of venum and hears a angered voice saying you shouldn't be playing dress up and getting in other people's voices girl she's startled because no one really sneaks up on her and he charger toward her like a bull she dodges and throws a smoke bomb to try and escape out the window but Bain runs toward her while she try's to hide and grabs her neck and throws her at the wall instantly regretting what she did and not running sooner she grunts as her Back hits the wall and she lands on her knees he runs toward her and delivers a devastating knee to her stomach as she screams in pain and desperately breathes for air because she's winded by now batgirl knows she's beaten and rests on her knees holding her stomach Bain looks down at her and admires her athletic slim body and says who is the batman and she refuses to cooperate and says I don't know now names mad and grabbed her neck and held her up as she was gasping for air he asked one more time and she she let a couple tears out and said I don't know and he choke slammed her to the floor and she let out a loud scream hoping someone would hear and save her but only Bain could he then grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to a desk where he made her sit than he grabbed her chin and forced her eyes to meet his and asked one more time where Barbara was scared for her life now she told him it was Bruce Wayne she begged him to let her go and Bain just laughed and gave her a evil grin this terrified Barbara and sent chills down her spine he said I'm not done with you whore you should have never put the mask on and unmasked her and knew she was the commissioners daughter he started feeling up her legs as she tried to close them he used force to spread them he starts rubbing her clit and she says please I told you who and he interrupts and says know your place whore your mine now and he slaps her then rips open the crotch part of her purple leather tight customer and when he unzips his pants Barbara is terrified of his size and compared it to a average mans forearm and looked shocked because she knew because she was a virgin she wouldn't be able to take it she begged 1 more time and says please don't do this I'm a virgin and bane laughs and says know your place bitch he lays her back on the desk and puts his tip in as she moans in pain and she already feels like she can't take anymore but he pushes 3 more inches deeper and she lets out a scream and starts crying he pushes 3 more inches in and she starts thinking about her dad how will the world go on without her and if anyone will miss her if she dies tonight by Bain but her thoughts are interrupted as he starts plowing her with no mercy and blows inside of her she screams and crys in pain he then bent her over and threw her to the ground on her knees he grabbed her ass and started squeezing he said this is what you deserve you whore and ripped the part of her costume covering her ass and stuck his thumb up her ass and pushed her head to the ground than he told her to eat dirt you pig this made Barbara feel nothing but worthlessness because now she wondered why she put on the costume when she can't even protect her self and he started fucking her in the ass in a doggy style position with her head pinned to the floor all she could do was cry and scream in pain after 10 minutes of non stop plowing he exploded in his ass and she let out a moan as he did and she begged one more time as she said please he lifted her body over his head and and yelled quiet as he slammed her back down on his knee and she screamed in agony and started crying batgirl knew she completely failed and she just laid on her stomach motionless with cum still dripping out of her ass and vagina bane grabbed his jacket and spat on her as he said disgusting whore she felt humiliated after knowing he raped her while she was barely legal as he was walking out the room she heard him on a phone say come clean up this mess ...

neosushi

Casual Client
This entire story is one sentence. Please try to punctuate and use paragraphs. I really want to like this story. I'm reading bits and pieces of it and I think I would, but it's a challenging read

demon99

Potential Patron
Yeah it looks like a great story, the title drew me in - but as Robin would say: "holy giant wall of text Batman" - needs paragraphs, punctuation

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm not sure who locked this thread, but if Adakis wants it reopened so it can be edited, he can send me a private message.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.