Ayane Vs. Kasumi (1 Viewer)

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron
Okay so comments and criticisms welcome but constructive please. I'm also an amateur writer so don't judge me too harsh :D

UPDATE: Added some images of a XNALara recreation, done by Miharu_The_Snow_Kitsune

Ayane Vs. Kasumi

It had been a trying time for the beautiful young kunoichi, both physically and emotionally. Kasumi had definitely needed some rest and relaxation. Otherwise she'd likely have never accepted Zack's invitation to his island. His motivations were quite clear. He just wanted to get into her panties,or at the very least, to gawk at her running around the island in a bikini.

Oh well,
she thought, no harm in the latter, I guess.

Still clad only in her bikini, Kasumi decided to take a leisurely stroll through the beautiful island's forest. In spite of the reasons for bringing her here, the island was quite lovely. A small tree frog gave her a friendly ribbit from one of the downed logs. She returned it with a smile and a giggle.

Then came a feeling she knew very well. The feeling of being watched. It was a feeling that had followed her quite a bit since leaving the village.

Kasumi's breathing intensified as she surveyed the landscape. Being hunted was indeed a terrifying feeling. Whoever her hunter was, he was good. She could not see him anywhere. As she opened her mouth to call out to him, before a single sound escaped, she was answered by the sensation of two feet slamming hard into her back.

Kasumi groaned in pain and went with the momentum, rolling into a kneeling position and looking up at her attacker.

It was her sister that stared back at her with a slight smirk.

“Ayane...”She greeted, her fear obvious. Maybe there had been another reason Zack had invited Kasumi after all. Maybe she had been sold out.

“You have become a nukenin, Kasumi.” Ayane answered, “A traitor. And all traitors must die.”

“I suppose that you are more than happy to carry out that task.”Kasumi said, unable to look her sister in the eye.

“I would have requested the job if they hadn't given it to me to begin with.” Ayane said with a nod.

There was nothing more to be said. They both knew it. Kasumi had little choice but to fight her own sister or die.

Kasumi leaped toward Ayane, her foot outstretched toward her face. Ayane responded with a reversal, grabbing her leg and throwing her against a tree. Kasumi felt a rib crack and cried out in pain. Instinctively, one hand went to her broken rib and she remained on her hands and knees, trying to take a few deep breaths to catch her breath and ease the pain.

Ayane, however, had no intention of giving her the opportunity. While Kasumi tried to get back to her feet, Ayane responded with a kick to her chin, sending her flipping onto her back side. Ayane made to stomp on her gut, but Kasumi rolled out of the way, slamming her elbow into Ayane's knee, sending her toppling over toward her. Kasumi's reflexes kicked in and she outstretched her first to meet Ayane's falling face.

CRACK went Ayane's nose. She let out a scream of pain but quickly leaped back to her feet, giving Kasumi time to do so too. They walked circles around one another as Kasumi held her broken rib, breathing heavily and audibly. trying to keep her pained moans to a minimum, not wanting to show Ayane any signs of weakening. Ayane put her nose back into place with a crunch and a grunt.

Once again the sisters charged one another. It was Ayane who got the upper hand, grabbing Kasumi by her arm and throwing her against a large oak tree. Kasumi grunted and responded with a kick to Ayane's stomach.Though Ayane reeled it was not an effective blow. Ayane closed in on Kasumi and slammed her fist into Kasumi's gut with as much force as she could muster, knocking the wind out of Kasumi. Giving her no time to recover, Ayane's fist found Kasumi's chest. Then her stomach again. Then her side. Her cheek.

Kasumi tried to fight back with a punch of her own but Ayane quickly snatched Kasumi's arm in hers and shoved upward. Kasumi's pained scream echoed throughout the forest as the bones in her arm snapped.

Ayane threw Kasumi around her, shoved one more blow into her back, breaking two more ribs. Kasumi's screaming turned to crying and moaning as she fell to the ground.

Kasumi struggled to stand but it was no use. The fight had been mostly one-sided. At this point she had no chance. She made it as far as her hands and knees before slipping and falling back to the ground. It was over. She had lost and she knew it.

“On your knees, 'princess.'” Ayane ordered. Kasumi obeyed with a whimper.

“Ayane...”Kasumi addressed in terror. “Why?”

“Why?!”Ayane responded in anger. “You have the gall to ask me that?! Do you know what it was like to be me? No! You don't! You were always treated well! Like a little princess! And me!? “Oh look, it's the little cursed child! Run away! Throw rocks at it! Kill the demonspawn!' And YOU who had claimed to be my friend turned your back on me! Do you know what it is to be so utterly alone? Betrayed by everyone who claimed to care about you?!”

Kasumi had no answer... Ayane's life had been hard. There was no denying that. The hard life Kasumi had been living had been all Ayane had known most of her life. Had their positions been reversed, Kasumi supposed she'd have grown up just as bitter. All she could say was“Ayane, I'm sorry.”

“It's too late for apologies.” Ayane answered as one hand wrapped around Kasumi's chin, the other placed firmly atop her head.

Would she really do it? Kasumi began to ask herself. They were sisters,they had once been best friends. Could Ayane really find it in herself to kill her now? On the other hand, Ayane was very bitter.And something inside her had changed, especially recently. And so the answer she was forced to give herself was: Probably.

“No,please...” Kasumi begged. Though she had been taught to be brave inthe face of death, now that it was a reality she was finding that impossible. “Don't kill me...”

“Goodnight, princess.” Ayane responded coldly, giving her a goodbye kiss on the top of her head.

“Ayane,please, I beg you!” Kasumi pleaded, “Please don't kill me!”

Her answer was the twisting of her head, hard and fast. She let out a terrified gasp as she heard and felt the vertebrae of her neck snap like twigs.

Having no feeling in her body, Kasumi toppled onto her side. A few soft, quiet moans and whimpers escaped her dying lips. Her eyes were filled with terror as all her sensations and consciousness began to disappear until the darkness took her completely.

Ayane took one last look into her sister's dead eyes before turning and leaving her where she lay.

“The animals can provide your funeral.” Ayane said without sympathy for her dead sister. "Mission accomplished."

Ayane Vs Kasumi 1.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 2.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 3.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 4.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 5.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 6.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 7.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 8.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 9.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 10.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 11.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 12.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 13.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 14.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 15.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 16.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 17.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 18.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 19.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 20.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 21.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 22.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 23.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 24.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 25.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 26.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 27.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 28.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 29.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 30.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 31.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 32.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 33.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 34.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 35.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 36.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 37.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 38.png Ayane Vs Kasumi 39.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Wow, ouch! I've actually been envisioning a sort of story myself, where Ayane sets up Kasumi to be taken out by Bayman but then has a change of heart as he is about to finish her and then saves her.. no happy endings here though! Damn. Very good!

Small typo though: Ayane closed in on Kasumi and slammed her fist into Kasumi's gut with as much force ass he could muster

:p

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron
Thanks much! That sounds interesting though, i'll be waiting to see it on here. :) Yeah my stories will usually end up with the death of one side or the other though.

Lol @ that typo though. I have some luck with stuff like that it seems lol. A couple of times I've said to my best friend (who is female btw) "Gimme a sec" but accidently replaced the C with an X. lol
Fixed tho. thanx :)

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron
That was a pretty good story! Nice plot and stuff. My only suggestion is to make the victim's reactions to blows a bit more detailed. But other than that, great start.

Thanks! And yeah I know. I'm trying to do better with stuff like that but to be honest that never has been my strong suit.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Nice one, and I agree what Relampagos said. Some pain moans would make it more sexier :)
This brings some memories from Kasumi's story in DOA4... My Kasumi could never win Ayane and got taken down in very one sided match. Ayane was just too tough and fast for poor Kasumi, and she got teached a lesson :)

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron
Added a little bit here and there. A few pained moans as u suggested onlinehero :)
Tried to make some of the reactions at least a little better

So does anyone have any thoughts or requests on who should be next on the chopping block? :D

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron
Added some imo great images from a XNALara recreation done by Miharu_The_Snow_Kitsune. All credit for them goes to him/her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.