Ash's suffering (Me and Parasitoro) WARNING! LOLI, SHOTA, DEATH, GURO! (1 Viewer)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
1:07pm
Parasitoro
Ash Ketchum was very nervous while he sat in a small room. He had been captured by certain people that told him something scary: a young female fighter wanted to dominate him, in front of people. He was scared, but thought that it would not end up horrible. He had no choice but to take the beating. His Pokemon were taken away cunningly from him.

1:10pm
Psycho333
The young red haired competitor was the champion of the particular fight, more and more they were capturing new blood in the hopes of getting a challenge out of her... she looked in the eyes of this new comer, a small boy with black hair, She saw the fear and remembered just a couple of years ago she herself was that fearful. The fear in her was now gone, replaced by a strong desire to destroy her foes, reguardless of gender... but it was rare for asmall boy to be introduced. She decided to have some fun with him...
She approched the boy "Wantto escape?"
1:13pm
Parasitoro
˝I...can't...my Pokemon were taken away from me... Why was I brought here?˝, Ash replied, asking in panic. His head turned around several times, and his heart was pounding...
1:15pm
Psycho333
The girl smiled "They brought you here to fight." She explained "here they have young childrenfight eachother in brutal fights... but I have a plan for escape that doesnt require pokemon, want to hear it" The girl told her "Oh my name's Tonya, what's yours?" She asked, trying to sound caring when in reality she just wanted to know the name of her latest victim. the fear and panic in his eyes and voice reminded her of the way she was... that annoyed her deep inside
1:16pm

1:19pm
Parasitoro
˝I'm Ash...go ahead, what's the plan?˝, asked the Pokemon trainer, still shaken by the situation. He was shuddering from fear... If only he had his Pikachu.
1:21pm
Psycho333
"Well there is a situation in these fights where aftera few bones are broken they tend to break it up, the guards have tazers so I was thinking we could lure the guards in and taze them then make our escape" she said, lying about only part of that since these fights were to the death... however the guards really do have tazers.
"That means I'll have to break some of your bones but I'll help you escape and get to a doctor afterword" She said, lying entirely this time"
1:23pm
Parasitoro
˝Ouch...alright. I...hope...this works.˝, Ash agreed, nodding slightly. Paralysis was spreading through his body...it was like having to wait for vaccination, but worse.
1:26pm
Psycho333
"Dont worry, I'll be as gentile as possible" Tonya said, this being a lie also... "So about these Pokemon, tell me about them" Tonya asked, this time she really ment it since, unknownto Ash, since this was a fight to the death the winner gets all the belongings of the loser... and Tonya wanted to know about what her new pets would be like. Tonya wasnt always cold and calculating like this but a few years in the arena made her cold and sadistic on the inside... she even thought that she should force an orgasm out of Ash in front of the live audiance just because she could.
1:29pm
Parasitoro
˝T-they are creatures that have elemental powers, and are pretty smart.˝, Ash explained, shaking from the thoughts of what would he have to endure...
1:30pm
Psycho333
"We'll haveto make sure to retreave them before leaving this place, in case they send people after us" Tonya said.

1:33pm
Parasitoro
˝Alright. That sounds good.˝, Ash accepted the plan, then breathed in and out a few times. This was going to hurt.
1:38pm
Psycho333
"It's time for the next fight!" A female voice announced over the intercom "ASH KETCHUM AND TONYA HAKUTOUR WILL SHOW US QUITE A BRUTAL DISPLAY!" The voice added "We should go out now, remember the plan" Tonya said, guiding Ashto the arena along the way there were security cameras and gun emplacements "Those are automated guns, if we tried to escape here we'd be tranqed and executed" Tonya said, it was a half truth since they would really just be thrown into the arena... speaking of the arena they soon emerged into it... a large circular arena with a crowd of easily several thousand packed in, cheering for blood... "LOOK AT THE FRESH MEAT" one of the crowd yelled, a busty red head.
1:40pm
Parasitoro
Ash just nodded, and tried to convince himself that everything will be fince once they are out...
fine*
1:43pm
Psycho333
The audiance began cheering "NEW MEAT" a taunt aimed at Ash. The female announcer appeared on a large TV overhead and with a voicethat echoed through the sound system she exclaimed "BRUTALITY WE CHOOSE YOU!" That was the signal to start and Tonya didnt waste any time, grabbing onto Ashs right arm and pulling it sharply behind his back and twisting it "I haveto make it look convincing" She whispered to Ash.. however what Ash ddint know yet was he was the only one being fooled.
*Didn't
1:46pm
Parasitoro
Ash winced as his right arm was twisted, and gritted his teeth, trying to draw strength from the plan that was about to proceed. he wondered how could something like this attract so many people.
1:51pm
Psycho333
Tonya pulled his arm sharply and to the back waiting for that tell tale "SNAP", when it did occur the acustics of the arena would ensure that even the back row could hear it perfectly. Tonya inside of her mind was guessing that within two to three bones Ash would question the plan, but by then it'll be too late for him to run... thus allowing her to torture him for the crowd. the crowd worked up in a frenzy, enjoying the pain of Ash even starting up achant of "SUFFER NEW MEAT!" which changed into a "BREAK IT TONYA!" Chant. the announcer lady said over the system "IT LOOKS LIKE OUR CHAMPION HAS THE NEW COMMER ON THE ROPES!" which made Tonya curse in her mind... hoping that didnt cause Ash to question it too soon... although considering he didnt have his pokemon she was confidant that even if he did she could destroy him.

1:59pm
Parasitoro
Ash froze when he heard the announcer. Tonya was the champion? The boy started doubting her honesty. A champion meant a person who battled a lot. But, maybe the security was too tight, so she had to fight all those battles? Ash hoped it was the case, as the pain was nasty. The crowd's chant even worse.
2:03pm
Psycho333
Tonya was relieved "I thought you wouldnt trust me ifI said I was champion but I really want out of here" Tonya said, whispering to Ash "I'm tired of having to kill over and over again, their screams still echo in my mind" She whispered to him as she pulled his arm back more, of course their screams echoed in her mind though, she enjoyed every moment, of course she wouldnt reveal that to Ash... yet.

2:11pm
Parasitoro
Ash would believe her words, but it was not easy, because his arm just broke. He screamed in agony, then moaned heavily. He looked at Tonya, as if wanting to tell her to start with the plan.
2:12pm
Psycho333
"Damn the guards arent coming" TOnya whisperedto Ash "I hope you can take one more bone because the guards arent coming to stop this" She added,of course lying as she grabbed Ash's right leg and locked it in a bosten grab like hold, pulling the leg back after rolling Ash on his belly... the audiance chanting louder and louder as a result of Ash's arm breaking "DESTROY THE NEW MEAT!" Was the new chant
2:17pm
Parasitoro
Ash trusted the girl less and less... He was thinking how he was tricked into not resisting. But he also realized there was no way out. The only thing that he was sure of, was the pain in his leg and hip.
2:18pm
Psycho333
Since Tonya was facing away from Ash she was finally able to let her sadistic smile come out which caused the audiance to go into an uproar of excitement "LETS GO TONYA" was the chant this time... Tonya was too excited with the prospect of destroying Ash to really care of he was questioning her honesty about her lies before... in fact if asked by him she'll just let the cat out of the bag so to speak since he was already helpless and at her mercy. in fact she may even tell him what'll happen to his body once the fight ends...

2:27pm
Parasitoro
The new shouts from the audience shattered Ash's trust. She was their favorite. This was all a setup. Indignantly, he asked her, with bitterness in his voice: ˝You lied, didn't you? I am going to die, probably.˝ The boy's voice was bitter, as bitter as bile.
2:31pm
Psycho333
"Well the cat's out of the bag now" Tonya said, letting a streak of sadism show in her voice "And yes you will die here in this arena in front of my crowd"She said as she pulled his leg back more and more "Not only will you die but your body will besold to be the plaything of one of the people in this audiance, it's rare that they get a Shota plaything so I'll make sure your extra bendable before" She added, pulling the leg back further... "But I will take good care of your Pokemon, dont you worry about that" She added.

2:40pm
Parasitoro
Ash screamed, as his leg snapped at the hip. But, the pain, although making him stutter in speech, didn't prevent him from a reply that would be his only way of fight-back. ˝I should trust you on that one, like the plan you proposed?˝ His words were a mix of despair, anger and sarcasm, unusually sharp for someone of his age. The part about his body being sold off made him roll his eyes. Morbid.

2:44pm
Psycho333
"That was a lie to destroy your spirit, the only plan is for you to die in this arena and for me to kill you" Tonya taunted as she began undressing Ash, exposing his shota penis to the audiance who beganto cheer "RAPE HIM TONYA! KILL HIM TONYA! " "OH YEAH THIS BITCH WILL BE MINE IN LIFE BUT YOURS IN DEATH!" She said as she stomped on his left kneecap with tremendious force in order to shatter it, she then began rubbing his crotch with her right foot... The announcer lady said over the sound system "THAT'S TRUE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE CORPSE OF THE LOSER, LIKE ALWAYS, WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!" She said out loud
Parasitoro
Ash screamed when his left knee got shattered. The fact that the audience wanted her to rape him was disturbing, too. Especially when she began rubbing his crotch. It was really weird.
2:48pm
Psycho333
"I
've

2:51pm
Psycho333
"I've Never had tasted Shota feet before" Tonya taunted as she forced the left foot of Ash upward, bending the knee at an unnatural angle in order to put his toes in her mouth as she rubbed his small penis with her toes more and more, stimulating it with her soles and toes as she enjoyed the taste of Ash's bare soles... "You should at least try to enjoy this Ash, you will suffer and die soon after anyway" TOnya taunted.
Parasitoro
The knee bend hurt a lot, but, the sexual teasing didn't. Ash was not doing anything special, during that part. It did feel good, but, the whole situation was nothing to cheer about.

2:57pm
Psycho333
"HE'S YOUR BITCH TONYA!" "TAKE HIM!" "HE'S YOURS" Was the chants coming from the audiance as Tonya increased the intensity of her foot rubbing and toe wiggling on his penis while licking hisleft sole up and down "You will make the auction winner very happy Ash" Tonya said coldly. enjoying the fact that she's forcing pleasure out of Ash in this situation.

Ash moaned slightly as he was being stimulated, to make him cum. He would enjoy it usually, but he knew what was his fate, and that definitely killed the mood for him. Nonetheless, he got a boner, over time.

Tonya smiled a twisted smile as she forced a boner out of Ash, this encouraged her to rub his stiff member with her sot soles and flexable toes more and more as she enjoyed the flavor of his shota soles and toes. "You do have delicious feet Ash, You'll make someone in the audience very happy" Tonya taunted

"TAKE HIM TONYA!" "RAPE HIM TONYA" "KILL HIM TONYA" was the chants echoing through the arena. the blood thirsty audience was loving every moment of Ash's humiliation.

As much as Ash wanted to hold back the moans of pleasure, he couldn't. It did start feeling good...and tickly, too. He began laughing because Tonya was making it happen with her licking. The boy's resolve was pretty much gone now.

Tonya enjoyed the fact that Ash was now putty in her hands, or feet as it were. She enjoyed the flavor of his helpless soles as she licked the arches, wiggling her tongue on them as she moved up to his toes, giving each individual toe a lick.

while she was doing this she rubbed his member with her sole more and more, enjoying his moans of pleasure. enjoying thefact that despite himself and even though he feared his fate she would force an orgasm out of him.

This made Tonya smile a sadistic smile.
Parasitoro
Ash groaned and exhaled deeply as the stimulation proved to be very effective. He felt something build up in his dick...

2:41pm
Psycho333
Tonya chuckled as she noticed Ash getting more and more forced outof him with her foot job, "My feet are treasures" Tonya thoughtto herself as she rubbed Ash's cock down while licking between Ash's toes. enjoying the flavor of his innocent peds.

Parasitoro
The captured boy was getting very close. His body was tensing up, and he knew he would cum very quickly. And he could not do much to stop her arousing actions.

2:47pm
Psycho333
Tonya giggled,thinking maybe she could rub the cum off on hisface once he cums all over her soles. she nibbled lightly on his toes thinking thatthe teeth maths would be somewhat like an autograph for the luckywinner of Ash's body. she also enjoyed his taste. meanwhile the audience was cheering and in an uproar,enjoying every moment ofAsh's humiliation... "RAPE THE BITCH TONYA!" was the echoing chant throughout the arena
Parasitoro
After a few moans, Ash could take it no more. His boner twitched, and cum sprayed over Tonya, and the floor, in a high arc.
2:56pm
Psycho333
Tonya smiled as Ash sprayed his seed all over her and some naturally got on her feet... she then forced her right sole onto Ash's face and rubbed the little bit of cum onto his face before turning to the audience "HOW DO YOU WANT HIM TO DIE!?!" Tonya yelled so the audience could all hear her, immidietely she got replies "STRANGLE HIM" "SNAP HIS BITCH NECK" "RIP HIS HEART OUT" "STAND ON HISTHROAT" was echoing throughout the arena "And that's why she's the favorate, she allows the crowd to pick her victim's death" The announcer lady said... "I guess there's a big tie... I suppose I'll just have to pick one then" Tonya taunted then looked to Ash and muttered "Take a deep breath" before planting her right foot onto histhroat andslowly began to press onto it, not wanting to break his neck, oh no she wanted Ash to last in hisfinal moments... she took his verginity and nowshe'll take his life.
Parasitoro
Ash knew his time was up, but still, he felt pain, and discomfort when Tonya started choking him. He couldn't get to air, so his face went bluer and bluer. Wheezing and coughing soon began....
Tonya began laughing a crazed sadistic laugh as both Ash's wheezing and Tonya's laugh echoed throughout the arena, Tonya was enjoying the fact she was going to take everything from Ash, she already took his verginity and now she'll take his life, his prized pokemon, and everything else. this was a massive turn on for Tonya but not just her the audience themselves were in a frenzy enjoying Ash's humiliation and death. chanting in utison "DIE BITCH DIE!" to them, Ash's name didntmatter. he was just another victim they could watch be destroyed, another notch on TOnya's belt. both Tonya and the Audience were being turned on by Ash's futile strugglesParasitoro
Ash was dying, and in a painful way, too. But the most horrifying thing was that so many people enjoyed this. In his last moments, the boy shot a defiant glare at the champion, and hoped that his Pokemon would have revenge.
3:24pm
Psycho333
"Still defiant even as Death approches, you are a fun boy" TOnya said tauntingly as she enjoyed watching the life fade from Ash's eyes. The Audience cheered and chanted as well,enjoying the lastmoments of this boy. when Ash stopped moving Tonya kepther foot on his throat for a while longer,remembering that unconciousness preceeds death with asphyxia andremembering the penalty the officials tend to give outif they "Wake up" during a dead body auction, it was typically an execution and Tonya didnt feel like dying today... so for five minutes roughly Tonya kept a foot on Ash's throat even when he stopped struggling. the audience's cheering slowed down as their minds traveled to how much they were willingto pay forthe body, some even promisingto pool their money to share it.
Parasitoro
Death for Ash came moment by moment, but he was glad everything was over. He would be in a far better place now. His only concern, as he passed away, was about his Pokemon. Soon, everything went black...
3:34pm
Psycho333
when Tonya was sure Ash was dead she removed her foot from hisneck and lifted his limplifeless body up for the audience to all see, they let out a deafening roar of approvalfor Tonya as the guards cane to retreive Ash's body, first it had to be pumped full of a preserving agent to ensure that it did not rot, ever. the auction started and after a massive bidding war ensued between several parties Ash's corpse was sold to a young couple and the young wife's brother who pooled their money, buying it for a total of 4 million. as for Tonya, she was rewarded with Ash's pokeballs, his Pokemon, hisclothes, and everything else he owned... because in the arena you do keep what you kill...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.