ARK: Survival Evolved (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
honestly, I think you guys are jumping the gun. This game is still in alpha stage. Best to wait till the game is at least in late beta , so there's less chance of any mod being effectively made useless by devs continued work. That said , shouldn't this be in request ? no the actual mod section.

Thanks for posting. See post #15 for link to nude mod. I've edited the OP to include that information.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
There was a better version of Au Naturale called Natural 2.0... but it was removed from Steam Workshop. I made a workaround that forced that mod to work instead of Au Naturale when Au Naturale was enabled. Just copy the folder in Ark/ShooterGame/Content/Mods, and again in Steam/SteamApps/Workshop/Content/346110

MEGA

kynem

Potential Patron
Hi PufferFish thanks for the instructions. But what's exactly the differences between them?. I've seen both now and the original one has a 3D vagina instead of a 2D texture replacement. At least, that's what it looks like for me.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Au Naturale was never updated. Has a lot of stuff that doesn't work right. Like no animations for using a raft. Can't sit on the shoulders of the Ape, you spawn inside of it. Can't warpaint your body. Had issues with using shields. Stuff like that. Natural 2.0 included all that stuff, but is essentially the same mod.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
So far the adult mods for the games are :
- Au Naturale : Steam Workshop :: Au Naturale
- Au Naturale 2.0 : Remoded but backed up here by PufferFish.
- Naturalism : Steam Workshop :: Naturalism
- Birthday Suit : (Not a real adult mod, it just enables invisible armor and works with nude mods) : Steam Workshop :: Birthday Suit

What else? I didn't notice any other adult mods. Are there any bust slider mod, buttock slider mod, lingerie mod, sex mod, pubic hair mod?

Last edited:

ZTemplar

Vivacious Visitor
what version of the game does the mods support? do they support the latest version, or did they stop updating them at some point?

edit: also SWD doesn't allow download for any of those at all

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.