1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AppLocale & NTLEA

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by detritus, Jan 15, 2010.

1. hombywos

hombywos Potential Patron

To install AppLocale on Windows 8 you need to enable compatibility mode for "previous version on windows".
    Once you have download apploc.msi (download it from microsoft.com), right click on it, enable compatibility mode, install it (user must be in administrator group) and it work like a charm!
    I've tested on two pc running Windows 8, I can be able to play most japanese game from dlsite, but sometime there are trouble with full screen mode.

I've also installed RPG Tkool VX RTP suggested by dlsite (RPGツクールVX RTPダウンロード), and I can play some demo made with this framework.

I've tried on Windows 10, but it doesnt work.

2. underfeet

underfeet Potential Patron

There's a way more simple than others on win7 / 8 for your H-games (DLsite or something )

Setting Windows to Japanese Locale - Fuwanovel - Supporting Visual Novels in the West

non unicode settings on Windows 10 is the exact same thing you did on windows 7 or 8.
    I think this is the only way for win 10, NTLEA or this Locale-Emulator have some issues so far.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016