Amazing Nightmare - Kacey Preston (2 Viewers)

Frroyt

Casual Client

Psychology: This short film illustrates the personal demon theme. The fact that these mysterious and terrifying creatures often abduct superheroines in dreams (or some metaphysical realm) is a clue that they emerge from her subconscious. In agreement with this idea, the personal demon usually knows the superheroine's most intimate secrets, but the reverse is not necessarily true. The superheroine usually has no clue about who, what, or where the demon cums from.

In psychonanalytical theory, the superheroine's blind spot is a result of repression, and the superheroine is herself the very cause of it. A woman with lofty ideals cannot permit herself to behave in an uncivilized manner, which is why she has a superheroine persona. Amazing Girl's primary function is to uphold her moral standards and supress raw instincts that society finds unacceptable. As a result, Amazing Girl's animal nature becomes completely subconcious. It may seem like an extraterrestrial, but the creature that lurks within the dark recesses of Amazing Girl's psyche will always remain a part of her.

The brave heroine tries valiantly to fight it, but the creature knows her strengths and weaknesses. As a result, Amazing Girl's 'dark side' simply assumes control. Perhaps Amazing Girl does not really believe that she is truly virtuous, and this ritual is somehow her way of punishing herself. On the other hand, if she must remain a virgin, perhaps this is the only way that she can get off.

Moral: Repressing your feelings will not make them go away. When they inevitably return to haunt you, they can cause you real damage.

Suggested sequel: Amazing Girl's therapist believes that the Amazing Girl's violent dreams arise from sexual frustration. Therefore, in his professional opnion, sleeping with men would be very good therapy for her. He, himself, would make an excellent bedroom companion, because if Amazing Girl's nightmares happen to occur while he's in the sack with her, he'll be able to help her to analyze them while they're still fresh in her mind.

WMV (1080p, 5000 kbps) 25:25, 913 Mb
4shared.com/s/fVZOCR4-ejq

Comment: I'm reminded of a classic Sci-fi film, Forbidden Planet. Many years ago, I watched it just to check out Anne Francis's legs, and I was pleasantly surprised. If you plan to check out the film, Spoiler Alert! The surprise ending is probably the main reason the film earned a rating of 7.5 on IMDB.

For over 40 years, I've watched countless films and TV shows just to see some sexy legs. However, I can count on one hand the number of films that flaunt female anatomy, which I actually think are good. While I'm still on the subject of old classics, I prefer Jane Fonda's legs, but if your looking for a thought provoking film, I don't recommend Barbarella.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The link its broken :(
Please use the site's REPORT function to report posts with broken links. Doing so quickly alerts moderator to problems.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Frroyt

Casual Client
Seems like 4shared does not want to cooperate. They seem to be disabling the link after 24 hours.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.