[Beta][Other] Archelementals of Eiss - 2D Sidescroller (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oranssi

Potential Patron
This is an adult psychedelic fighting game with spirits of the natural elements.
Choose your character to represent an anthropomorphic version of the different elements.
Earth, fire, air, water and more. There are 28 Archelemental spirits to choose from.
Take on challenges to unlock goodies such as NSFW content, new areas and even make
your own Archelemental to play and to share it with others.

Free for all - Archelementals of Eiss v0.4.5 | Oranssi PsyXXX Games on Patreon

d50c46342a44a478efc4e27ad2fa6698

3f6487a14a76ee54f1ad6a8c6bfa9297

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Neither your post nor your patreon page indicated if the game will be free. If the game is NOT going to be free you MUST include a link back to Undertow on your patreon page. See site rules, section "I deserve free money". Link to site rules is in my siggie.
Please respond.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

oranssi

Potential Patron
Now that the concept of the game is basically established I want to have it free for everyone.
All that is left is adding more unlockable content as future patrons might desire.
That could be NSFW illustrations, bonus areas, the ability to play with your own Archelemental,
my personal NSFW illustration of your Archelemental, challenges, story modes, etc.

What's new from previous release?

- Added windowed mode.

- Added Tutorial.

You can dowload the game (PC WIN) from the dropbox link above or the attached file.

File size is 157 MB.

Free for all - Archelementals of Eiss v0.4.5 | Oranssi PsyXXX Games on Patreon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.