- (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Tifa is pissed off now... As much as I like to read about get getting her ass kicked, I kind of want to see her rally back and shove this whole situation down the boss' throat!

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
Loved alllll of this. Tifa really earned that happy ending there, she got her ass beat from pillar to post.

Any interest in doing other stories, maybe with the ones you mentioned? I know a lot of people would love to see Chun-Li handily beaten and humiliated!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
A fine ending to a fine story, as I might have said before you have talent, I would love to see you continue this story line with the other blackmail gals, also you have a good set up for not only a romance between Clemence and Tifa but also a good plot point for some mental suffering for eith of those two if you go for the romance between them and one of them get's killed as they take down the Bosses of the other arenas.

Who knows maybe you could work it that a criminal group like Bison's Shadaloo are being the arenas and blackmail gals.

All in all this is just too good to end here, but it's your call.

- - - Updated - - -

Loved alllll of this. Tifa really earned that happy ending there, she got her ass beat from pillar to post.

Any interest in doing other stories, maybe with the ones you mentioned? I know a lot of people would love to see Chun-Li handily beaten and humiliated!

I agree with you on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! And yeah, definitely thinking about it. I'm unsure if I want to continue making them into multi-part stories though. I feel like it made me rush things and cut detail. :/

By all means continue on with this story line, but don't feel you have to rush the stories, I'm sure everyone here is willing to wait for well done stories instead of a rushed hack job.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
thanks! all of the stories that i've written tie in together! Chun li, Reiko, Tifa, and whoever else i choose to write about (except for the psylocke one shot so far) are all a part of a bigger whole. dunno when, but this will definitely continue as Tifa tries to take down the entire league.

You are welcome I'm glad you are willing to continue with this story line, as for your pyslocke story I'll have to read that one over if you have posted it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.