A method of buying videos that is not tied to my name? (1 Viewer)

horatiojones80

Content Creator
I'm just wondering if there is a way to buy things online without using my debt/credit card and having a record of the sale directly tied to my name.

Do pre-paid cards work? I see them in the store and could use cash to get one but I don't know if they work in online sales.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Get the name(s) of the prepaid card(s) and see if the online store accepts them, if need be ask their support.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Get the name(s) of the prepaid card(s) and see if the online store accepts them, if need be ask their support.

shit. those have a monthly fee.

alright, well I just bought two wrestling clips with my debt card under my name. Feels very weird. My Debit card is under my parents account which is what I'm somewhat worried about. The reason I did it is because the two clips were 1 dollar each and it's just wrestling stuff, nothing too weird. I have income of my own from a job and occasionally buy games off GOG.com and they are OK with that or most likely don't even notice. I'm just worried that they will find out I bought clips from a website called pain and passion entertainment.............:slow:

am I just being paranoid here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.