A Bit Of Unrelated Art (2 Viewers)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Sure, I'll follow Idoro on this. Except it'll be a fair bit less because most of my good stuff is on my DA, pixiv, etc. anyway.

I've been drawing for as long as I can remember-- usually sketchy designs for a game, or a character design. I started getting a bit more serious when hanging around Julie Dillon's anime art board (severely dating myself here... this was years before she was even getting paid for her work!), but it would still be some time before I began a foray into digital art.

Not too long after getting my first tablet, I discovered ryona, and ryonani shortly afterward. On a whim I tried drawing some scenes of my own. It went okay.

This is the bulk of my work. A women's wrestling federation in a fantasy setting, with everything that entails.

Kathrynn071014.png
Kathrynn, the ultimate jobber. A noblewoman who lost everything and went for the "easy" wealth the fed would provide. She was completely unprepared for what awaited.
Viergriffe.png
Viergriffe... just one of the many monstergirls around. Four arms and massively sized, she doesn't mess around.
Feb142015.png
With combatants getting bonuses for humiliating their opponent(s) in various ways, things can go bad very quickly...

Maddietraining.png
I don't know that I've ever drawn a picture of Alchana that I'm happy with today. This is the closest.
10thanks.png
Serilda Vieth. She started as a tough tomboy-ish earth wizard, then somehow got shifted into being a bit of a perv in further play. I'm not complaining.

HanaFace.png fiona.png
Hana and Fiona Viray, sisters I created for a bondage game on F-List.
rose2yuki.png
A bit of Wrestle Angels fanart. I can't help but cringe at those feet now, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.