(同人ソフト) [ディーゼルマイン] 凌辱バトル・ロワイヤル (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter darklink
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

darklink

Found this game while snooping on other sites
it is a fighting sim of some sort where you train to raise stats and every 3 days you choose from 3 oppenets to fight both male and female. if you win gainst the girls you rape them afterwords.

11706082_rj081933_img_main.jpg

http://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ081933

sorry no mediafire uplink

Download file 0321-G4-RJ081933.part1.rar
Download file 0321-G4-RJ081933.part2.rar

figured i would try my hand at uploading a download for once since i bother the people on this site enough might as well contribute.

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for uploading this. It's quite an interesting little game.
The characters in the game that're obvious rip-offs of existing fighting game characters are a nice touch, but what I like about them in particular is that some of them are based on slightly less famous characters, like Ryoko from World Heroes, or Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown.

D

darklink

you have to move the mouse to somewhere at the top of the screen and a bar should show up with options on it one of them is save.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Well this is interesting. The DL seems to halt a 30%.
The download stops from time to time but it should continue a little later; at least that happened to me. But expect that each file takes at least one or two hours to download, no matter how fast your internet connection is.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Tried restarting my download, but the page went lol500 on me before it could start. Now Rapidgator claims I'm still downloading the file-even after nuking all my cookies and download data.

How do I dispute this?

EDIT: Inconsequential. Found an alternative link.

2nd Edit: Now I'm getting a syntax error whenever I try to run it. It's even got a strategy against changing the unicode settings, giving me an unintelligable error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.