Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

higher

Vivacious Visitor
g5rTenG.png
QQAmq58.png
xCsuu9H.png

I will omit the color difference with the same design
I have not thought about the upload yet.

giphy.gif

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
oNqUx4W.jpg
x5JEkg1.jpg
J8RHccM.gif

Check the movement of the hem of awakening armor of Lahn
I was worried that I would not distort it because I thinned the hem
It seems to be OK.
nBHAq33.png

Although I noticed it when I saw it in the game
From the neck down of armor was a semi-transparent
So I changed the shader

Remilneia

Potential Patron
If it's not too much to ask, can anyone just remove this part on the Banha Armor? I think it looks terrible(both the front and back), and was expecting Hide Cape to remove it, but instead Hiding the Cape removes the pants instead, for whatever reason.

cBTO649.png

Just remove the part outlined in red, please.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If it's not too much to ask, can anyone just remove this part on the Banha Armor? I think it looks terrible(both the front and back), and was expecting Hide Cape to remove it, but instead Hiding the Cape removes the pants instead, for whatever reason.

cBTO649.png

Just remove the part outlined in red, please.
It is this
pcw_00_lb_0002.dds (pcw_00_sho_0002.pac)
Incidentally pantyhose is this
pcw_00_cloak_0002.dds (pcw_00_cloak_0002.pac)

Do not forget your efforts to find it yourself

Remilneia

Potential Patron
It is this
pcw_00_lb_0002.dds (pcw_00_sho_0002.pac)
Incidentally pantyhose is this
pcw_00_cloak_0002.dds (pcw_00_cloak_0002.pac)

Do not forget your efforts to find it yourself

I appreciate it, but... I don't usually mod and cut out parts, since I prefer the outfits the way they are.
Basically: I don't know how to do it.
But that thing on Banha just looked so ugly I had to ask if someone could remove it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I appreciate it, but... I don't usually mod and cut out parts, since I prefer the outfits the way they are.
Basically: I don't know how to do it.
But that thing on Banha just looked so ugly I had to ask if someone could remove it.
Please use the _sho file uploading to # 1008 post. I am making it to erase the waist part.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Modifications of costumes and equipment contribute to the sales of cash shops. Maybe :rolleyes:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can this mod be applied Lahn?
What you need is two pac. There is only one pac you do not need
Since others have not been changed, it is okay if you can not put it in or put it in

I will not explain the bonus

lobete

Potential Patron
Having problems with my Valkyrie. I'm currently running the resorepless + meta version, followed instructions to run them in that order. Only happens with Valk and the black underwear exists on all outfits and stripped. Any ideas?

Attachments

• valkyrie bug.JPG
    valkyrie bug.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 441

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Having problems with my Valkyrie. I'm currently running the resorepless + meta version, followed instructions to run them in that order. Only happens with Valk and the black underwear exists on all outfits and stripped. Any ideas?
May be due the black texture for suzu's 3D pubes and the 3d mesh not being applied, you would have to either put the 3d mesh in or remove the texture

lobete

Potential Patron
May be due the black texture for suzu's 3D pubes and the 3d mesh not being applied, you would have to either put the 3d mesh in or remove the texture
Thanks for the information. I'll have to see if I can find those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.