Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuuki0564

Potential Patron
this

Attachments

• 91jzeyg.png
    91jzeyg.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 265

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
BjeDPsr.png

Because this clothes was an alpha channel to UB
Let's modify only the texture
If limbs protrude, let's edit partcutdesc

To those who do not know the location of the panty texture
lG87D03.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there something of a type with a skirt?
スカートがあるタイプのものはないのでしょうか?
d7xLCP4.png

黒い砂漠用にリモデリングしたオリジナルだけです。
pacファイルは作っていません

yuuki0564

Potential Patron
d7xLCP4.png

黒い砂漠用にリモデリングしたオリジナルだけです。
pacファイルは作っていません
そうだったんですね!スカート付き好きだったので機会があれば是非に!

Affenfaust

Potential Patron
May I add that BDO is pretty worthless if you can't give ya characters a personal look, if they'd sell their costumes for 2 or 5 €, okay -- I'd buy em, but the prices are ludacris and some default costumes look like a potatosack on my chars....

anthonyl

Potential Patron
oNqUx4W.jpg
x5JEkg1.jpg
J8RHccM.gif

Check the movement of the hem of awakening armor of Lahn
I was worried that I would not distort it because I thinned the hem
It seems to be OK.
Suzu, thanks for sharing the great work of costume.
However, I met a problem when applying the bouns_x.
Firstly, I put the pac files into the folder of files_to_patch/character/model/1_pc/pcw/armor
Secondly, i put the dds and dae files into the folder of texture.
After I used meta injector to apply the files, I found that the trousers of the awaken costume was not shortened.
Here comes the photo
2018-01-25_19958218.JPG
I just wonder whether the files I put is in the wrong directory as meta injector showed that texture file of lb, sho and ub was not found.
1.png
Hence, suzu, may you give me some suggestions to shorten the trousers as the photos you uploaded before?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, thanks for sharing the great work of costume.
However, I met a problem when applying the bouns_x.
Firstly, I put the pac files into the folder of files_to_patch/character/model/1_pc/pcw/armor
Secondly, i put the dds and dae files into the folder of texture.
After I used meta injector to apply the files, I found that the trousers of the awaken costume was not shortened.
Here comes the photo
View attachment 69402
I just wonder whether the files I put is in the wrong directory as meta injector showed that texture file of lb, sho and ub was not found.
View attachment 69403
Hence, suzu, may you give me some suggestions to shorten the trousers as the photos you uploaded before?
I will not explain in detail about the file uploaded as a bonus name
If you dare say
Textures and dae are files I used for editing, so I do not need it
As for the mistic's spats, I think I already uploaded it to one of the posts.
I do not remember myself either.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Any mods for the New Year Hanbok outfits?
4qUnh9h.jpg

It is a screenshot of a long time ago
Is this about that?
I already modified it with texture
Do you want me to make it in addition to this?
But
It is not fun because I have not already sold it in Japan lol

anthonyl

Potential Patron
I will not explain in detail about the file uploaded as a bonus name
If you dare say
Textures and dae are files I used for editing, so I do not need it
As for the mistic's spats, I think I already uploaded it to one of the posts.
I do not remember myself either.
Thanks for replying, suzu.
I understand that its very annoying when someone ask you the question you have answered before.
I am sorry about that.
I ll try to find the post you stated.

Affenfaust

Potential Patron
Hi, I'd like to get back to my problem regarding the holes in the upper body after injecting the armor files.
The last time some of you told me to make sure every folder is on it's right place. I did, but it didn't help the issue.

So. I reinstalled BDO completely. Put resorpless and meta injector (Current versions) at their right places. Resorpless, as before. works without issues. But when I put armor files in the files_to_patch folder and let meta injector overwrite, I get holes in my char.

Using resorpless I tried to use the option Tools > Fix holes in character, but I wasn't able to find the relevant files.
One of the armorfile names for example is: pnw_03_ub_0002.dds So I looked for these files, but they don't even show up in resorpless... So, I can't fix them. If these files don't exist, then I probably habe nothing to replace in the first place. Maybe my BDO files and their filenames differ from yours???

I hope someone understands what's happening here. I don't and I can't think of a way to solve this mistery :confused:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
And again. Holes appears when you delete a certain part of an armour. To solve it you can either inject a partcutdesc.xml (suzu have some and there are thousands of then on the thread) or using resorepless-fix holes-in-one browse files. There on your class every modified file is showed red. Space to select and enter to apply.

Affenfaust

Potential Patron
I know how to select them, but I can't select anything that doesn't appeat at all.

I already downloaded partcutdesc.xml from suzu and put it in the designated folder.
This time, after the re-install i didn't to be honest. How often, and most importantly -when- do i need to replace the old partcutdesc.xml ?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I know how to select them, but I can't select anything that doesn't appeat at all.

I already downloaded partcutdesc.xml from suzu and put it in the designated folder.
This time, after the re-install i didn't to be honest. How often, and most importantly -when- do i need to replace the old partcutdesc.xml ?
Just place it with all the files you want to inject. Resorepless and then metainjector. I'll check when I'm home if I can find the file you said anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.