Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I know you mentioned earlier that the upper body's cuirass here is hard armor and thus does not have physics applied (and woe to big breasts).

Would you be willing to make a cut that removes that piece of armor altogether? If you're too busy I can do it myself, but can't find the dds file corresponding to that piece.
pcw_00_ub_0002.dds or pcw_00_sho_0002.dds maybe

Deleted member 129475

Potential Patron
Sorry for the near daily questions, but how to fix the npc textures?

Attachments

• 20180104225849_1.jpg
    20180104225849_1.jpg
    828 KB · Views: 440

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Oh Cool! I'll just delete the npc bits for now then, Thanks!
OlKORty.png

The elf's NPC body uses this.
lJkFxhi.png
JnXfGSh.png

As you can see the hole is full of
The advantage of this body is that the upper and lower are connected. The body of other Elf's NPC is not connected
MjLb7W0.png

I buried a hole
VSFKfKW.png

Import into pac file
That is good:wink:
brSp4Q7.png

Other elf's NPC has no body so bind it to the bone
It is because the body will be dismantled in the air if you use it in the game without binding
It is totally a creature of mystery:grin:
IKf14At.png
hddg9Oc.png

Fix unnatural binding
After this...
secret :rolleyes:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I am going CRAZY trying to figure out what is causing this distortion and artifacts on the skin. It seems to be linked to the skin color overlays. Anyone know where those textures are? Seems to be worse with blue tone and darker skin tones. These artifacts do not exist on the texture I made! They appear in game only.
skin-tone-marks.gif

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am going CRAZY trying to figure out what is causing this distortion and artifacts on the skin. It seems to be linked to the skin color overlays. Anyone know where those textures are? Seems to be worse with blue tone and darker skin tones. These artifacts do not exist on the texture I made! They appear in game only.
View attachment 68859
I think that it is deterioration of one of RGB channels.
Otherwise deterioration of alpha channel
Or deterioration of normal map
I think that either

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I think that it is deterioration of one of RGB channels.
Otherwise deterioration of alpha channel
Or deterioration of normal map
I think that either

This is present even with no mods at all. That is why it is so confusing! Also the pattern changes depending on what skin color is chosen.
Also, I posted this in the wrong thread, sorry!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This is present even with no mods at all. That is why it is so confusing! Also the pattern changes depending on what skin color is chosen.
Also, I posted this in the wrong thread, sorry!
I think the most suspicious thing is a normal map, specular. Please change yourself and watch this. Everything is experiment.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I think the most suspicious thing is a normal map, specular. Please change yourself and watch this. Everything is experiment.

Ok so I made the normal map, secular and diffuse all solid. The diffuse is solid white. As you can see the artifacts are built into the skin color system. I just have no idea how to fix it.
skin-tone-marks3.gif

skin-tone-marks4.gif

Secondly I tried with no mods at all, and the problem is still there.
skin-tone-marks2.gif

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Digital textures are degraded when they are exported. It is only technique to restore it

Here is the textures i used on the blank one. As you can see there is no distortion.
Also, please look at chin in front view. Spots appear on the right side of chin and they are different depending on the skin color chosen.

Attachments

phw_00_head_0006.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 94

phw_00_head_0006_n.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 104

phw_00_head_0006_sp.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 104

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Here is the textures i used on the blank one. As you can see there is no distortion.
Also, please look at chin in front view. Spots appear on the right side of chin and they are different depending on the skin color chosen.
Have you tried editing uv map? It may be distorted

Affenfaust

Potential Patron
I've downloaded metainjector, extracted the armor files into the files_to_patch folder and everything else to its supposed folders but when I inject -- I always have holes around the chest. I don't get what's wrong. It doesn't seem to be that difficult actually. :frown:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I've downloaded metainjector, extracted the armor files into the files_to_patch folder and everything else to its supposed folders but when I inject -- I always have holes around the chest. I don't get what's wrong. It doesn't seem to be that difficult actually. :frown:
When using the meta injector please be sure to patch partcutdesc.xml which has been modified and modified together. I upload partcut which I made. Please download it. It is in the top post.
ps: Please put partcutdesc.xml in the character folder

Affenfaust

Potential Patron
It was indeed just the xml that has been missing in my Folders. Weird because I had it working initially without it.
Anyhow, thank's so much for helping me, suzu, and of course thanks for writing this great program!

Edit: It stopped working again -- I have holes in the chars after injecting files.
After I've followed your instructions it worked fine, I chose "undo last changes" Put in some other files, injected again --> Holes. Hit "undo changes" agin. After I've seen it's fixed, I put in some new files from your armor archives --> Holes again. I even run resorpless right after injection....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.