Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LI HO

Potential Patron
關於萬聖節服裝有兩部分不能刪除有解決辦法嗎?
透明部分和胸部

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
There are two parts about Halloween costume can not be deleted there is a solution?
Transparent section & chest
View attachment 68472
YmIy3fn.jpg
Tte54bW.jpg

It is a place surrounded by a yellow line

Deleted member 129475

Potential Patron
Hi I put the files in the files to patch folder of meta injector and when I run it I get like 50 not found files what am I doing wrong?
60d0391e9c.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 129475

Potential Patron
If it's not the missing files what is cause this on all characters but the Mystic, what is? I am using resorepless nude body but even without that it still has these black panties.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 499

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
gRFDP4c.jpg
B8MCGNw.jpg

There seems to be no problem with the ranger, but the tamer has a problem
uv seems to be distorted
The sleeve seems to need to bind
But I still do not do anything because it is early New Year lol
Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Ah, thank you very much work perfectly!

It depends a lot of the customizations you use with Resorepless. I realized that even when you use Meta Injector and Suzu's outfit mod after running Resorepless, a few options from Resorepless are still there or at least still modify textures even when you apply the Meta Injector patch thereafter, especially underwear and stocking options.

Without Sizu's fix I could customize Resorepless in such a way, that it I could keep stockings (Le Vladian) without panties while I used another outtfit like Kibelius or Heled. With Sizu's fix the stockings are gone, but with "underwear -> Remove Starter" and "stockings -> Keep All" you can get now Dream Laced showing up while wearing outfits, which is nice too. Ok, with Suzu's patch you can get your ranger and other classes at least completely naked now, when you unequip everything.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
B8MCGNw.jpg

There seems to be no problem with the ranger, but the tamer has a problem
uv seems to be distorted
The sleeve seems to need to bind
But I still do not do anything because it is early New Year lol
Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
yqoUFWw.jpg

Bind the sleeves

Deleted member 129475

Potential Patron
Any fix for the massive hole in the Banha lower body, I tried resorepless hole fixer that seemed to make things worse? pic:

Attachments

• 20180103172255_1.jpg
    20180103172255_1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Any fix for the massive hole in the Banha lower body, I tried resorepless hole fixer that seemed to make things worse? pic:
psfG5bB.jpg

Update partcutdesc
Fixed Cloak of Mystic Awakening Armor (Spats but File Cloak ...)
Since other items of Lahn were described in other client update today, I added it

Attachments

partcutdesc (edit_2018.1.4).zip
5.3 KB · Views: 269

Dawn

Potential Patron
I know you mentioned earlier that the upper body's cuirass here is hard armor and thus does not have physics applied (and woe to big breasts).

Would you be willing to make a cut that removes that piece of armor altogether? If you're too busy I can do it myself, but can't find the dds file corresponding to that piece.

Attachments

• MysticAwakening_LI.jpg
    MysticAwakening_LI.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 438
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.