xray 2.0 cum extension intensity (1 Viewer)

jeandon

Potential Patron
Hi Guys,

would love an extension for my fav mod xray. It would have cum in throat options and preferably some kind of overflow, xray belly being filled, cum shooting out through mouth/nose/eyes/ears/nipples aftter visibly being choked up, cum puke (when belly is full), cum making tits grow

I know it is a lot but i thought I would just post my ideal version idea...

Best,
jd

stuntcock

Content Creator
some kind of overflow, xray belly being filled, cum shooting out through mouth/nose/eyes/ears/nipples aftter visibly being choked up, cum puke (when belly is full), cum making tits grow
You're describing sby's breastExpPlus mod, with an XRay enhancement. And sby wrote the code for the XRay mod.

Talk to sby sby about it (via PM, or make a post in his thread). The proposal is tied to his work so closely that it's very doubtful another modder would take up this request. If sby thinks that it would be too difficult (or that the graphics layers won't align correctly, or whatever), then I'm not going to second-guess his decisions. He understands this topic better than anyone else.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
would need a bunch of artwork done, which i don't do xD

going from throat to stomach and expanding could be done probably easily. maybe 20 different cum globs with a slight throat bulge lining. have them on a motion tween (probably 20 frames from above throat to in stomach, so you could essentially continuously play all of the globs sequentially to get a continuous stream down the throat. they would be placed on top of a empty throat lining. also would need same 20 glob animation in reverse going from stomach to throat.
the stomach would need an initial fill animation, and initial expel animtation, a short incoming glob animation, and a short outgoing glob animation. The rest can be a shape tween to expand with the belly. the incoming and outgoing animations would probably be a few waggling lines of like 5 frames just to be placed near the top of the stomach to indicate movement of fluids.

probably the hardest part would be ejaculation from the penis. would probably have to make cum glob animations starting from near her lips to the end of the penis animation (to connect with the throat globs), and have it masked by the penis or something. this is also the part that is less versatile, as custom animations that change her neck angle would not work (just like how the current mod doesn't). and just like the throat globs, would need a version of it in reverse with the globs directed outward of the mouth.

also a very small glob that is placed over the penis with 2 frames of shown or hidden (because i imagine all the other globs are behind the penis and need something to bridge the edge so it doesn't look like cum is spewing forth from the back of his penis.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.