Xiombarg's Pleasant Scenery [150 Tested 700x825 Images!] (1 Viewer)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Hey Xiombarg, sorry for not commenting on these wonderful backgrounds. I know I mentioned it in my thread, but sorry for not doing it in yours. All of these backgrounds, with the exception of like 2 or 3 fit perfectly in SDT anime theme. Look forward to the next round of updates... :)

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
viknix said:
Great BG but there are too many of them

Is it possible to create a link to download packed?

If it is possible?
Shame I can't, really. It's all about space on the account server I have access to. It's all-too-limited, or I could post a nice, neat ZIP'd archive.

Sorry. If I had space, I could make them available.

And, No, I can't sign up for any of the File Share services (that have any decent size and/or Quotas) without a Credit Card...

Them's the breaks, I guess. Being Broke (bankrupt) really sucks more than SD-Chan on Auto => Rough mode...

Also the reason I haven't made/posted any More of the ones I have. And I have a whole Mess more, but nowhere to put 'em.
I had a peek at the "Make your own 'Booru" site, but it seems a wee bit too involved for my liking.

Someday. Someday.

Glad to see so many folks still like what I have managed to post, tho!
If somebody can host these assorted files for me, Please PM me with details, and I'll see what I can do toward adding even More!

ninja_jesus

Potential Patron
Awesome backgrounds, though a couple do not seem to link to the right pic. Regardless, thanks for sharing them, man. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.