why doesn't "first_throat" trigger? (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
I made a custom dialogue but she never says the lines for "first thoat". normally she would say it after you pushed her down and she had to close her eyes for the first time, right? and right after that you are able to push her down all the way. but at the mentioned point she only says something from the resistance lines, why is that so?

S

Some Dumb Guy

Hmm, funny.
I noticed with version 1.9b that actually more lines of the first_throat are being shown, compared to earlier versions. You sure you use the correct syntaxis in the dialogue textfile?

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
I switched back to 1.8.2 because the dialogue seemed to go haywire in 1.9b..

I'm kinda waiting for 1.9.1 to come out and hope it's been adressed. I can have plenty of fun with 1.8.2.

Hell, I've hade fun with the 1.6b version for quite a long time.
That was before I found this place, so that explains the lack of updates at the time.

booster

Avid Affiliate
jinkazama you are right, in 1.8.2 the first_throat lines are triggered. there must be an error in 1.9b. I hope it will be fixed :(

booster

Avid Affiliate
why has this been moved to "help"? i don't need help here, it is a bug! would anyone please remove it to that section?

i've retested it several times now, there is no first_throat triggered

booster

Avid Affiliate
alright, i tested it even more and now i found out how to trigger the event:
when pushing her down at the beginning, she always says the resistance lines. when she comes to the point where the dick touches her throat the first time, she closes her eyes. now you have to INSTANTLY pull her off the cock and she'll say the first throat line. when you wait too long before pulling her back, she will say something from the resistance line.
so it isn't a real bug, but i'd suggest to change that. she should use the first throat line ALWAYS after hitting her throat for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.