Wholesome/unwholesome moments? (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
This could get a bit personal, so feel free to just take about it on an abstract level, but I'm trying to understand the reasons behind ryona better. To cut to the chase, do we have some kind of sexual frustrations behind it? I've read some members of this forum are married, so probably not in all cases.

I just find for example, if I have a nice hang out with family or friends (male and female), or after I watch a cute romantic comedy, I'd go you know what, I don't feel like exploring any ryona content tonight. I imagine there's an objectifying element to ryona, but that fantasy is hard to hold when you've had a genuine, wholesome experience with someone from the opposite sex.

Thanks! I guess I'm curious as to when you notice you'd lose interest in ryona, what's the trigger behind it etc.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't really put too much thought into it, but in general, restlessness is one of my drivers toward looking up various fetish stuff. Whether that be caused by boredom, depression, whatever. Simply doing something I think is worthwhile is enough to get me to not really think about it for a little while.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
To me it's just kind of a mode I snap into. I'm generally not thinking of ryona at all most of the time, until it comes time to dawn the "Dinomoneyman" persona so to speak. And often I can't get as much enjoyment ryona-wise if it's a "ryona" scene in something I'm actually invested in. Like, if there's a scene in a TV show I like where a heroine's taking a beating, but I'm actually very invested in said heroine, I wont find much ryona enjoyment from it because I'll have more of the intended reaction of "Oh no! How will that character I like make it out of this?"

stomachache

Swell Supporter
To me it's just kind of a mode I snap into. I'm generally not thinking of ryona at all most of the time, until it comes time to dawn the "Dinomoneyman" persona so to speak. And often I can't get as much enjoyment ryona-wise if it's a "ryona" scene in something I'm actually invested in. Like, if there's a scene in a TV show I like where a heroine's taking a beating, but I'm actually very invested in said heroine, I wont find much ryona enjoyment from it because I'll have more of the intended reaction of "Oh no! How will that character I like make it out of this?"

Yeah I get that for sure. If it's a character I like as a person, I don't want to see her in ryona situations anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.