Unable to download anything (1 Viewer)

Skyhigh69

Potential Patron
Apologizes I didn't know where I'm supposed to put this, there doesn't seem to be an area for website bugs but I am unable to download anything from here, whenever i attempt to it just says "Couldn't Download". I've tried everything from trying in private mode and full on resetting my browser to it's default state and still nothing

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Apologizes I didn't know where I'm supposed to put this, there doesn't seem to be an area for website bugs but I am unable to download anything from here, whenever i attempt to it just says "Couldn't Download". I've tried everything from trying in private mode and full on resetting my browser to it's default state and still nothing
It's a site problem. Admin has been notified.

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
Should be fixed now, please, try to download whatever was failing to download again. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're still tweaking and fixing things after the migration.

Pervy_Sage67

Potential Patron
Hey I also have an issue with downloading this. I'm not sure where to start in order to download and use the game. Could you point me in the right direction?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey I also have an issue with downloading this. I'm not sure where to start in order to download and use the game. Could you point me in the right direction?
I checked your status, and you should have full download and posting privileges. Are you unable to download anything, or is there a specific file that is giving you problems? If a specific file, please post a link.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.