Tower Of The Mysterious Witch Girl Rapunzel (マッチ売りの少女ラプンツェルと妖しい魔女の塔) (1 Viewer)

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ122443.html

?????????

There's the DLSite and creator's blog. It is a platform game where you seem to attack with matches, facing monsters and the main enemy seems to be a witch girl.

RJ122443_img_main.jpg RJ122443_img_smp1.jpg

Doujinshius

Potential Patron
looks weird. color me interested.

The demo is a joke tho. It's one single room, which demonstrates some unresponsive controls, and some mediocre level design. The art is well and good, but you only see one enemy, and the h-content is pixelated beyond recognition.

Not exactly a strong selling point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I played the whole game and it's annoying as hell. Your main attack has a certain amount of charges and if you run out of them you have to wait about 5 seconds for one to recharge. Enemies cycle between the same animations and these aren't even so many at all.

Bosses are ridiculous and require you to have infinite patience.It took me about 30 minutes to reach the final boss and another 30 just to beat it, the animation is very good, however gameplay hinders it too much for me to enjoy it.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I played the whole game and it's annoying as hell. Your main attack has a certain amount of charges and if you run out of them you have to wait about 5 seconds for one to recharge. Enemies cycle between the same animations and these aren't even so many at all.

Bosses are ridiculous and require you to have infinite patience.It took me about 30 minutes to reach the final boss and another 30 just to beat it, the animation is very good, however gameplay hinders it too much for me to enjoy it.

I agree fully, worse yet, your matchstick special attacks consume both matches (a lot) and basic attack power! lol!

abdal

Potential Patron
mix it with the bats that take more damage than it should with an attack that hits down and you have the most annoying enemy in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.