The Zanzibar Organization v01 Mission3: Sudan (1 Viewer)

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Dear readers

From now on I will post my work in separate threads by missions.

Each mission is in a different location and usually involves different local themes and tags. If I posted everything in the same thread, over time it would become super long and involve too much tedious scrolling down to read the latest chapter. Each mission is about 9500-12000 words across three chapters, so that's a lot of scrolling already!

EDIT By Moderator: Members can avoid tedious scrolling and go the newest posts in a thread by clicking on the 'Jump to new' hot-spot at the top left of the thread.
Q for moderator by author: I know it sounds silly, but I can't find this Jump to New function!

Also in future I might be posting pictures which take up even more space.

I will post links back to the other missions.

The Zanzibar Organization Mission 1 (Nigeria) and Mission 2 (Chad) are here:

Last edited:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
The Zanzibar Organization v01 Mission3 Chapter1: Sudan​

Akia was speaking.

“All right, I’ve submitted my report. We’re still on track. No wastage of fuel or time; we’re heading for Darfur to rescue Noir.”

Hearing her own voice mention Darfur, Akia remembered Rine again...

Darfur, Rine’s homeland, and also not-homeland. If she had a homeland, it would be split between Darfur and the Dinka lands of South Sudan. Logically, it should be the Abyei Area, a condominium between the Republics of Sudan and South Sudan. But of course, Rine had never talked about this. She didn’t want to.

The Dinka were a peaceful people. Their neighbors were less so. The history of this area was extremely ugly. Worse than the history of West Africa where there was slavery but little genocide. Or the history of Native Americans where there was genocide but little slavery. Darfur had plenty of both, all the way into the 21st century. Even though the majority of the population of urban Sudan was thought to be of slave descent, power and status remained in the hands of lighter skinned people who claimed Arab descent, and held the ‘blacks’ in contempt.

Rine had never even admitted to having Dinka blood. It was just something Akia figured out, based on various other things she knew about Rine, including Rine’s height. But the Dinka were tall and truly jet black. Rine was tall and dark, but far from jet black. Akia always had her suspicions how Rine came to be.

Decades ago...

Akia rubbed her eyes. This was not the right time to think about such things. She had to focus on rescuing her teammate for the current time. Maybe she could track her other friends down later.

Raining on The Parade​

Rudolf Binhagen was watching a parade on his screen.

There was a parade of his troops. Eight women were on screen. He licked his lips at the sight of these women.

Reaching down, Rudolf caressed some hair. A Zina had her head in his lap. It was a woman in a short Olive colored skirt. Her top was short and bared her midriff in a sailor-style uniform with a tie. She had gloves on. Zinas dressed like her were called Olive Zinas.

2 White Zinas, 2 Blue Zinas, 2 Olive Zinas, 2 Black Zinas. They were all doing ultra-high goose steps, an impressive march that flaunted their vitality, flexibility, physical prowess – as well as placing their 8 different panties in full view.

“Master, an Incoming Message.”

This was a priority person, so her message was flashed on full screen with video.

“What’s up, Yojo?” Rudolf addressed his sister.

“Our uranium mine in the Aouzou, Chad just got attacked,” Yojo replied tersely. “Considerable damage to equipment; at least two weeks delay. And we’ll need to increase our forces at the mine. Costs will go up by 300%.”

Ugh!

“Away!”

Rudolf pushed on the Olive Zina’s head, and the woman hastily stopped what she was doing and crawled to one side. Rudolf looked directly at his sister’s face on the screen.

“I must know what is going on. Tell me more.”

South Sudan's Surprising Seminal Success​

“All right, we’re mostly across Chad by now. We’ll be entering Sudan soon.”

Mentioning the word Sudan also brought up Akia’s thoughts about South Sudan. The ethnic cleansing and genocide of black people in South Sudan, by the Arab-controlled Sudan government, had greatly bothered Akia in her youthful days. (The SPOEX was actually several hundred kilometers from South Sudan right now.)

“When doing my catch up reading, I was really glad to see that South Sudan is still around,” Akia commented. “Always thought it would be one of Africa’s failed states.”

Akia did not say that she had written a very pessimistic report on South Sudan in the early 2010s. As a political risk consultant, she was paid for sound analysis of current facts and trends, not for predicting the future accurately. She felt happy to be wrong in this case.

“Strangely, after some initial difficulties it blossomed,” Sugto said as Akia joined him at the window. The landscape below was beautiful.

“Just like Rwanda,” Maya put her semolina-flavored ice cream back into the freezer, and joined Akia and Sugto at the windows.

Rwanda had been one of the hells on earth in Akia’s time. There had been a truly horrendous genocide in the 1990s. But then they had peace, followed by reasonably decent leadership. People wanted to put their nightmares behind. And then one good thing followed another. By the time Akia was put in cold storage, Rwanda was striding quickly towards middle-income status.

The Rwandans focused heavily on leapfrogging technology and economic development. By 2050, they had several decades of fast-paced economic growth, resulting in wealth and technology that made them the envy of their larger neighbors. Truly a Wakanda, Akia had thought as she perused data on Rwanda a day before.

“Say, do you know who transformed South Sudan?” Sugto asked rhetorically.

“The Chinese,” Akia replied. She hadn’t meant it seriously, but she wasn’t about to say the Swazis and she doubted it would be the Nigerians, so she defaulted to the Chinese as her answer.

“One third right,” Maya came up. “A joint Chinese, Rwandan and Bangladeshi initiative. The Chinese provided the capital, hydraulic management and political backing, the Bangladeshis and Rwandans the technical support and ninety thousand peacekeepers. Bangladesh had a lot of excess manpower, so they also sent some farmers and small factory managers to train the locals.”

Akia had read briefly about the projects to manage the White Nile. “It’s rice, bamboo and jute, right? The unpopulated swamps turned into productive land?”

“Yes. Now South Sudan produces a lot of food, furniture, bamboo products and cloth. Civil war is now unthinkable because people are too busy.”

“Mmm...”

Africa is a big continent. The distances between countries and peoples is immense. There are also a large variety of geographies and environments and cultures on this continent.

Outsiders might lump all Africans together, but Africans didn’t necessarily identify with one another. Akia did not think she was all that similar to people in South Sudan, and she certainly did not think they looked like her. The only people who thought that Africans were all the same, were people who didn’t belong in Africa.

All the same, Akia felt terrible about the many failed states and conflict zones on her home continent. It made her feel sad that people were poor or suffering or refugees from some problem or other. So she felt good whenever she came across an African country that was doing well.

Wait a moment.

The Western Sudan landscape below was starkly beautiful, but the relative barrenness contrasted with the conversation about South Sudan being a lush land of good agriculture. And there was a similar dissonance in the topics mentioned...

If you looked in an English or French dictionary, you would find that Corruption came after China...

Akia turned to look at Maya.

“China has invested in many African projects in the past few decades. But I get the impression that it was a mixed bag? A few big ticket items failed?”

“Yes.”
“So how did this South Sudan project turned out spectacularly successful?”

“Because of two reasons. One was that it was not entirely Chinese. Having the Bangladeshis and Rwandans in the picture, meant having more eyes. It meant less dirty dealings than would have happened in backroom deals between only China and South Sudan.”

Sugto spoke up. “During this time, China was on its best behavior because everyone was watching to see how China managed to lead a consortium of countries in collaborative work.”

Akia nodded. The Chinese would probably not have behaved the same way if it was just a bilateral effort. After all, it was much cheaper to bribe one party than three parties.

“And reason two,” Maya continued. “Was that South Sudan was a new country. So it did better.”

“I would have thought a new country would do worse.”

“They were just lucky. They started with nothing. No ingrained bureaucratic traditions. No lifetime appointees who started climbing the ladder in a graft-ridden colonial administration.”

“Maybe I can add to that,” Sugto said. “It worked because of the extensive number of players involved. When you have just a few big Chinese state owned firms and a few government officials in Juba, the dynamics lead to corporate expedience. They throw money at government officials to get things done.

When you have thousands of Rwandans and Bangladeshis on the ground in all kinds of positions, you can’t just bribe a few gatekeepers anymore. The entire project has to make sense, it has to adequately reward all stakeholders, in order to get everybody on board.

So instead of China spending, say, a hundred million dollars to bribe ten important people in Juba after which the money is ill spent on luxuries from France, the hundred million dollars is being spread out to supplement the salaries of a hundred thousand people for a year.

An extra thousand dollars per peacekeeper or agriculturalist goes a long way in South Sudan. Earning money like this gives people serious incentive to do better. Everybody was anxious to produce results, because only with results could they get paid the next year. And it became a huge capital injection in an impoverished area. Stimulated the economy, got people into making things and offering more services, so on.”

"Truly groundbreaking. A seminal event in the history of multilateral aid and projects," Maya said. "Too bad it was not repeated often enough due to political reasons."

ZZOrg​

“Give us what we need to know about rescuing our teammate,” Akia instructed Eva.

“New data received for the rescue mission.”

“Speak of the...”

Akia headed towards her main console.

Sugto and Maya, not having Akia’s entrenched habits, headed just towards the nearest screen which was only a few steps away.

Modern technology allowed information to be displayed on any screen nearest the requesting user. The main console was really just a comfort or status position for the leader, But since Akia didn’t even have the habit of sitting on a favorite chair, she didn’t need to sit at the main console to receive information.

That’s right, Akia thought to herself. I don’t need to be here.

But since she was here, she should exercise leadership. Akia didn’t want to admit to the others that she had entrenched habits from the technology prevalent decades ago. Since this is the leader’s place, she would play the part of a leader accordingly.

With that, Akia sit down regally.

“Eva, show me,” she said. “And share the screen with Sugto and Maya on their screens, everything that’s not ‘leader’s eyes only’.”

Darfur​

The landscape was beautiful. Akia never tired of looking out of the window whenever she traveled over her home continent. But now she was too busy to enjoy the view. Modern technology had made missions more data-intensive than before.

Akia was now examining 3D models that scout drones had taken and Eva had simulated. That was the newly received data.

“That ball’s fun to play with,” Maya commented when she saw Akia’s fingers running over the 3D trackball to help her scroll through the simulation models. Akia reminded her of a cat with a ball of yarn.

“This,” Akia indicated to her colleagues, “is the layout of the Holy Prison where Noir is imprisoned.”

“I think you made up the name,” Sugto grinned like a cat.

“Yeah, it’s supposed to be some religious school whose name I won’t care to dignify by reading it aloud. Some cult took it, and are using it for unknown purposes. But since they say Religion, Religion, Our Religion, the Sudanese government has left it alone.”

Maya stood up. “I hate to meddle with religion. As long as people believe in something, it’ll never end.”

“Anyway, this Noir is a person who has made it her life’s work to investigate religious sex cults. She fights to free girls and women trapped – or kidnapped, or trafficked – into these cults,” Akia made some gestures and spoke a few commands. She didn’t seem to get what she wanted, which was to have the information displayed on the main screen on the wall opposite, but Sugto got off his chair and came over to Akia’s side.

Since Sugto had done this, Maya followed with a jaunty, hip shaking flounce. It almost reminded Akia of the moves that she had seen being made by topless teenage virgins in the annual Reed Dance Festival for the Swazi king some decades ago...

With her colleagues behind her, Akia pointed to her screen. “This is a profile of Noir. I figured you should know a thing or two about her.”

Sugto bent over. “Born Anbar province in Iraq... that particular time and ethnic group... okay, got it.” Sugto now knew what Noir might be sensitive to, and would avoid treading on sensitive topics with Noir.

Akia nodded. “Her mother committed suicide when Noir was young. Difficult childhood among her people, who were still struggling to survive and to defend themselves against another genocide. Always on the margins. Learned martial arts, online university coursework, one thing led to another, and now she’s a freelance investigator on... Physiwork.com.”

Maya detected that pause.

“Freesiwork is a freelance website that was founded after freelancer websites started popping up for digital services in the 2010s,” Maya explained. “But unlike the digital services sites, Freesiwork only offers real-life, bricks and mortar – or firing mortars at brick walls - physical services.”

Maya put one hand on a hip, one on the desk, and stood in the manner of a teenage girl challenging her mother as she looked straight at Akia. “It’s great for hiring private investigators and solo operators.”

It wasn’t clear if Maya was challenging Akia to offer the Zanzibar Organization’s services on Freesiwork.com.

Akia sat back in her chair and made a gesture with one hand. “Seems that Noir infiltrated that place to check out claims of sex trafficking by a religious cult. Got caught. And sooner or later, they’ll probably either rape her or kill her. Or do both.”

“What makes you think it hasn’t been done already? If they know her ethnic origins, these religious crazies might have...” Sugto covered his mouth thoughtfully, not wanting to say more.

“Noir is used to passing for Arab. And if she doesn’t pray, they’ll just assume she’s a secular feminist activist from Tunisia or Syria.”

“Hmm...”

“The Benefactors just told me I had to rescue her within seven days,” Akia said. She didn’t know what the Benefactors might know, or why they might know it.

The Holy Prison​

The Holy Prison was in a populated area. This made their approach a lot easier. The ZZO parked their airship a few kilometers away from the compound of the Holy Prison, and drove nearer in their van.

Only when they were directly outside the Holy Prison, did Sugto release the bug drones. That way the bug drones didn’t have to travel far and run down their batteries.

Due to their proximity, within a few minutes the bugs were transmitting footage from inside the facility.

“Hey, that’s not Arabic.”

“Isn’t... aren’t they the same people we’ve been coming across?”

“Again, it’s that armband!”

“It’s not Arabic and they are not Arabs.”

“I’m pretty sure the name Zina is Arabic-derived.”

“Look at their dress and do you think they’re religious extremists?”
“Religious extremists don’t always have to be in turbans and thobes.”

“Yeah, but look at how they dress. That hemline can’t possibly be indicative of religious belief.”

“Wrong. They’re in uniform. And their uniform makes them look like, well, some extreme cult.”

“I’m reminded of The Revolutionary Nuns,” Akia said.

There was a pause as Sugto and Maya looked at Akia. Neither had any idea what she was talking about.

“Is that some pop group from the 1980s?” Maya asked.

“Or some sex cult group from the 1980s?” Sugto asked. Somehow, he thought of the Catholic Church.

“Whatever it is, they can’t be African,” Maya determined.

“Nope, they were totally African,” Akia corrected Maya. “That was what Colonel Qaddafi of Libya called his personal bodyguard.”

“Noir was investigating a Polygamist Sex Cult,” Maya observed.

“So far we haven’t seen any men. And there are so many women dressed like this! It’s so easy to see their panties!” Sugto marveled.

“It’s easy because you keep flying the bugs at the level of a dog’s eye!” Maya grouched.

“Sugto,” Akia broke in. “I think you should fly the bugs above their heads. Something at Dog’s eye view might get eaten by dogs.”

“I don’t think there are any dogs in this facility. Or in any religious establishment in these parts...”

“Just do it!” Akia barked.

“Okay...” Sugto adjusted the cruising height for the bug drones. After a few more minutes, the bugs had succeeded in mapping out most of the facility.

“It’s all women. But there must be a man behind this. The same guy’s face is on all their lapel pins.”

“Ah, a sex cult I can get behind,” Akia raised a taser baton. And slapped the taser baton against the palm of her hand. “All right, let’s plan this well and break Noir out of there asap.”

As Sugto and Maya continued looking at the screens and discussing things, Akia wondered about the origin of the name Zina. The name sounded Arabic, but it could not be an Arabic name for normal people, because the meaning of the word was questionable. But could it be intended to be wordplay in Arabic?

The Distractor​

Sugto was walking down a corridor inside the Holy Prison. His superb performance in the last mission had convinced Akia that Sugto was a great combatant and his talents were underutilized if she kept him doing tech support duties or running the airship.

So now Sugto’s job was to distract the female guards in this facility, while Akia and Maya sprang Noir from prison.

Sugto strolled down a corridor in a jaunty manner, swinging his cane with the cheerfulness of a Gene Kelly. He figured that his attitude would infuriate the arrogant Zinas and make them chase him.

Turning a corner, Sugto found himself facing a group of four Blue Zinas. The women all carried taser rifles. Although they wore uniforms that reminded one of some feared national militaries from the 20th century, the Zinas behaved more like some parody of a testesterone-fuelled right wing militia from the Americas. They didn’t really walk in formation. They swayed, strutted, catwalked, moved their hips, used their arms to casually press against their breasts, moved their phallic rifles in all sorts of positions...

(This was something that Rudolf Binhagen encouraged his Zinas to do, since he liked them to be eye candy. But to any onlooker, it was plain arrogance and even ludicrous in a menacing way, something that only an unpredictable dictator like Qaddafi, Saddam Hussein or Idi Amin could come up with.)

On seeing Sugto, the Zinas froze. Sugto knew his reaction speed was much higher than the Zinas, and also he had a corridor to take cover in, so he swayed his hips and whistled and played with his cane like a male dancer from a nightclub revue.

The Zinas readied their rifles, planted their legs apart firmly and started firing from their waist level with some eye pleasing hip movements. Once Sugto saw their muscles tense, he ducked back into the corridor he had come from.

The Zinas were slow by two seconds. Splat, splat, splat... nine or ten taser gel shots hit the wall behind where Sugto was previously taunting the Zinas.

Then as the Zinas lowered their rifles, a little uncertain what to do next, Sugto popped his head from around the corner.

“Can’t catch me...” he sang.

The Zinas again lifted their rifles and started shooting. Sugto ducked back into the corridor. Several more shots hit the wall.

Sugto stuck out his cane from around the corridor to provoke the Zinas.

Several more shots hit the wall. But this time the Zinas were less willing to fire on provocation since they realized Sugto just wanted them to waste their shots.

“Get him!” A Zina called out. And the Blue Zinas started running towards the corridor.

Sugto hadn’t run away. He waited just out of sight around the corner to ambush the Zinas. When Blue Zina 01 came around the corner with her rifle held in front of her, Sugto leapt out at the woman. He practically wrapped himself around Blue Zina 01 from the back, and used his far larger and stronger arms to control her rifle.

Sugto swiveled Blue Zina 01 around. He had forced her rifle down, so now it was at crotch level. Blue Zina 02 ran right into the rifle barrel.

“Ouch!” Blue Zina 02 dropped her own rifle and bent over with pain.

“Sor...” Blue Zina 01 wanted to apologize. But Sugto had already released her. He stepped forward and socked Blue Zina 03 who was just behind Blue Zina 02. The woman was thrown back against Blue Zina 04, who had to lower her rifle in order to avoid Blue Zina 03’s body.

There was no time to lose. Sugto stepped backwards and slammed his elbow into Blue Zina 01’s solar plexis. The stunned Zina bent over. Now both Blue Zina 01 and Blue Zina 02 were bent over, so from here it was easy for Sugto to grab their heads and knock them together.

Bonk!

Both Zinas were knocked unconscious. Sugto let go of them, and they dropped face first onto the ground. Their knees were already bent, so they fell heads first and bottoms up. Their skirts rode up their hips as a result and their heads were next to each other, so it looked like a bizarre mutual kowtowing.

Now Blue Zina 03 was sitting on the ground with her legs wide apart, disoriented. Blue Zina 04 was crouching down. She had dropped her rifle in order to grab the wall and regain her balance when Blue Zina 03 was thrown so now she needed to retrieve her rifle.

Sugto did not give either Zina any time to recover from their surprise. He leapt into the air, a big man weighing 100 kilograms, and performed a scissors kick. The toe of one foot went for a Zina’s forehead; the heel of the other foot attacked the other Zina’s forehead.

Whackwhackwhamwham!

The kicks contacted the two Zinas at slightly staggered times. Both Zinas took the blow, had their heads thrown back and slammed into the wall.

Arrrrrr...

Blue Zina 03 remained sitting in the same spot, moaning in a semi conscious state before she lost consciousness.

Blue Zina 04 pitched forward after losing consciousness, so she was now slumped over face down on the ground, her head pointing to Blue Zina 03’s open crotch from about two meters diagonally across the corridor.

Standing over the defeated Zinas, Sugto felt very pleased with himself. The four defeated Zinas provided a very pleasing view, but Sugto was the conscientious type who always tried to do more. He decided to improve on the view he was getting.

Blue Zina 03 had already collapsed with her legs about sixty degrees apart, showing her panties. Sugto took her ankles and spread her legs as wide as they could go. Then he picked up Blue Zina 04, and moved her forward while keeping the same posture. Blue Zina 04 now had her head pressed right against Blue Zina 03’s crotch.

Then Sugto took Blue Zina 01 and 02 who were prone down on the ground, turned them upside down, and rested them back to back against each other. So now the two Zinas were facing up instead, but with heads on the ground and butts high up. Their skirts naturally fell down, leaving their crotches on full display facing up.

Sugto stood admiring his handiwork for a few more seconds before he resumed his mission.

Tags:
Science fiction, futurism, airship, politics, satire, comedy, humor, geography, travel, fact-fiction, ecchi, action-adventure, taser, Chad, Aouzou, mining, drone, kungfu, Rwanda, Darfur, South Sudan, Bangladesh, China, White Nile, Wakanda, Juba, Anbar, Iraq, Swazi, Reed Dance, Qaddafi, Revolutionary Nuns, Libya, Zina, panties.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular

The Zanzibar Organization v01 Mission3 Chapter2: Sudan​

While Sugto was traversing the corridors, Akia and Maya entered the building through a laundry chute, sliding until it emptied into a room full of the smell of both detergent and unwashed laundry.

“How nice, if we can’t start at the armory we start here,” Maya commented. She looked for things she could use – soap and liquid detergent were slippery; mops and buckets were decent weapons in a pinch.

Akia was looking through the contents of a laundry basket. “Very handy,” she commented as she took out a small plastic bottle and poured some of its contents onto a piece of clothing.

“Here,” Aika handed an item to Maya.

Maya looked down and saw it was a panty. She almost dropped it.

“What am I doing with other women’s dirty underwear?”

“It’s soaked with a mild anesthetic,” Akia said as she poured more liquid on another panty. “These are the perfect size.”

“Doesn’t smell like chloroform.”

“It isn’t. It’s something supplied on board our ship. Chloroform is too dangerous because it’s hard to control a safe dosage.”

“Nice to be thinking on behalf of our enemies.”

“Our Benefactors would never encourage us to use lethal weaponry or poisons,” Akia replied. “But I must warn you, this is just a relaxant. It won’t knock anybody out.”

“Then why are we using it?”

“It just reduces their ability to fight.”

“They will still put up a fight?”

“We can throttle them, then tie them up or restrain them. Usually the opponent is rendered semi-conscious, not able to move but also vaguely aware of what’s going on around her. There’s no risk of death from overdose, but they’ll be disoriented and no threat for a while.”

“But they could still scream once we’re gone and the relaxant wears off.”

“They won’t, because we’ll also use these as gags.”

Noir​

A Blue Zina sat outside the prison cell with a taser rifle leaning against the wall next to her. The woman yawned and stretched, thrusting her breasts forward and her head back. She then slouched in her chair with her legs spread wide apart so anybody could look up her miniskirt and see her pastel blue panties.

The Zina looked up at the ceiling.

Hmm... hmm... hmm... she hummed to herself.

Her personal communicator sounded. The Zina sat up, assuming a more alert pose. She brought her legs more closely together, although she did not try to press her knees together. The master of the Zinas did not encourage them to sit like women elsewhere.

"Yes, I'm here," the Blue Zina said.

"That woman hasn't said anything, has she?" The voice on the other side said. "Any feminist or anti-religious slogans?"

"None at all. I'm pretty sure she's not Tunisian."

"Has she even revealed where she is from?"

"Her looks are crazy weird, that's for sure," the Blue Zina commented.

"Very tall and slim black women with small breasts are common in Sudan. But this woman is brown with distinctly Caucasian features."

"She could be an Arab with that skin tone."

"That nose doesn't match. Middle Easterners and Mediterranean types don't have such a nose. It's a North European nose."

"Tall and sharp nosed? Then maybe she's Nordic."

"That almost sounds like it. These Nordic folks really like their human rights and poking their noses where they're unwelcome."

"That said, I do remember her," the voice said over the communicator. "This woman's face. Apart from the nose, her face looked Indo-European. You know, like someone from Iran or Kurdistan."

"The more we talk about it, the more I'm thinking she's mixed. One parent from West Asia, one from Norway or Sweden," the Blue Zina replied.

"I can imagine an Iranian or Kurdish refugee marrying a Nordic and having her. Yes, that would explain that insatiable itch to poke around where they're unwelcome in the name of human rights."

"I don't think she's a human rights activist. Real activists would proudly proclaim affiliation with Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, Freedom House and similar busybodies."

"I think she's an investigator of some sort. Maybe a freelancer, so no affiliation."

"Ah, they're so irritating!" The Blue Zina exclaimed.

"We're minding our own business here for Master, and they just have to disturb our peace!"

"Speaking of which, you called me for..."

"Ah yes. We want you to bring the prisoner over. We'll be interrogating her again."

"Understood. Over and out."

The Blue Zina picked up her rifle and entered the prison cell.

But as the door slid open, the Blue Zina stood shocked. The cell was empty!

How in the...

This is a sliding door! The prisoner cannot hide behind a sliding door!

“Ahhrrrr...”

The woman rushed in and looked about wildly. Just how did the prisoner escape? There was no hole...

“Up here.” The laconic voice floated down.

This cell had totally smooth walls! How could... the Blue Zina stared up with mouth open.

She found herself looking straight at the crotch part of someone’s panties.

The prisoner was in her red mini dress with side slits. And she was not holding on to anything, for there were indeed no hooks, ledges, handles, railings, bars, holes or gaps for her to hold on to. But by doing the splits, the prisoner’s long legs were just long enough to be braced against the opposite walls!

Noir released the pressure that kept her against the walls. She flew straight down onto the Blue Zina...

Thud!

Noir’s elbow landed hard on the Zina’s head. The woman did not respond; she dropped her rifle and tumbled forward.

Noir had landed perfectly on the floor of the cell with a muffled sound. These boots had insulated soles. Even before the rifle could hit the ground, she stuck out one long leg and toed the falling gun with her boot, causing it to fly up. With another hand she caught the Zina by the Zina’s belt, so the woman could not hit the ground. The Zina’s upper body fell right over, causing her skirt to ride up and panties to show.

With her other hand, Noir caught the rifle that was flying up.

This entire operation had been as soundless as it was possible to execute.

“Thanks,” Noir said, as she placed her unconscious jailor headfirst on the ground. On the offchance that the jailor might be carrying something strapped to the inside of the thigh, Noir raised the woman’s skirt completely. She reached down, unfastened the jailor’s top, and felt around. No weapons or devices on her other than the usual, which Noir removed.

After looking outside cautiously, Noir slid out of the cell and closed the door behind her. The door automatically locked once Noir scanned the Blue Zina’s smartwatch on the lock.

Now Noir began moving along the corridor in a sliding, sideways manner with bent knees and rifle tightly by her side. This kept her profile close to the wall, but would allow her to shoot back if she encountered anyone. Her ears were straining for sounds when...

WHOOPWHOOPWHOOP

The alarm sounded.

Noir froze.

No, that couldn’t be. Her escape couldn’t have been discovered so quickly! It was barely a couple of minutes since she left that cell. Did something happen during the locking process, maybe something she didn’t do, which caused an alert to be raised?

Intruder Alert​

Noir couldn’t have known, but this wasn’t a prisoner escaped alarm. It was an intruder alert alarm.

And now four Black Zinas were running down a corridor in a line. Their skirts flounced around with their every hip movement and their black boots clattered hollowly on the floor.

Lurking in the shadows of an unlit corridor, Akia made a gesture. Even though Maya had never received military training, she understood and retreated backwards into the shadows of another unlit corridor several meters away. Akia would start first, and then Maya.

The Black Zinas ran past the corridors where Akia and Maya were lurking. Despite the low lighting, Akia and Maya would have been seen, had the Zinas not been so focused on the direction where they had been summoned to.

The first three Zinas passed Akia. As the fourth Zina was passing Akia, she reached out and grabbed the woman from the back, clamping her panty-gag over the Zina’s mouth to silence her immediately, and dragging her back into Akia’s corridor.

The Zina struggled, kicking out wildly with her boots and trashing from side to side, but Akia’s grip was like iron and the cloth was the perfect size to hold against her mouth. The Zina could breathe through the soaked panty, but every breath she took only brought with more relaxant into her system.

Within a few seconds, the flailing and trashing was dying down. The woman’s eyes remained open, but the terror and defiance had vanished.

Now was the more tricky part.

The first two Zinas passed Maya.

Maya was supposed to grab the third Black Zina.

But she lacked Akia’s physical advantage, experience and reflexes. Akia was not sure if Maya could do it. The slightest weakness in timing, speed, strength or silence could easily alert the other Zinas in front.

Maya grabbed the Zina with an arm around her neck and yanked her into her corridor. She clamped the cloth on the Zina’s mouth, while continuing to choke the Zina by pressing on her neck. The woman kicked and thrashed and squirmed, but Maya’s slim arm was just as implacable as Akia’s. After thirty seconds or more, the Zina’s struggles grew feeble.

Akia came over.

“Technique could be improved,” she admonished. Apart from Maya’s movements being not practiced enough, Maya had not immediately silenced the Zina with her way of grabbing. And then she had chosen to choke the Zina first. But by cutting off the woman’s airway first, it prevented the woman from breathing in the relaxant, which would have greatly diminished the struggling to begin with and made things much easier. Akia had started by clamping the panty gag over her target’s mouth and nose, meaning that when the Zina wanted to call out, she immediately took in a full breath of relaxant.

Now Maya looked tired herself from the ferocious struggle. The woman’s body was a considerable weight on her arms.

Maya rolled her eyes at her leader. Help me? Her eyes said.

Akia bent down and grabbed the Zina by the ankles of her boots. The two women transported the Black Zina to Akia’s corridor, and then to the laundry room. Akia then went back for her own Zina, whom she had left lying on the ground, panty-gag in mouth, while waiting to assist Maya if necessary.

Soon the two Zinas were lying pressed facing each other. Their bodies had been tied together, and both had panty-gags in their mouths. The Zina below was Akia’s Zina. She was conscious, but her eyes were unfocused. Maya’s Zina was on top, unconscious and a dead weight on her comrade. They weren’t likely to get free anytime soon.

Kitchen Confrontation​

In the meantime, Sugto had been busy.

After all, he was the one who had triggered the intruder alarm. With his flamboyantly colored suit and his size, he was a perfectly visible target to draw everyone’s attention. Which he did with skill and finesse.

“Ladies, here please!” Sugto swept his hat off his head in a fanciful motion. It drew the immediate attention of three Blue Zinas carrying taser rifles in their arms.

Confident that they could take down this seemingly unarmed man, the Blue Zinas ran after Sugto, who took cover in a kitchen and stooped down below a counter.

Seeing that Sugto had entered a covered position, one Zina immediately positioned herself next to the doorway just out of sight, with her rifle pointing up. Her two colleagues positioned themselves at an angle on either side of the door, rifles pointing inwards.

“Come out from there, you can’t get away!” A Blue Zina called out.

“Molon labe!” Sugto cheerfully challenged the Zinas from his place. They couldn’t see him.

The Zinas clearly didn’t understand Sugto’s Classical reference.

“You’re the moron!” A Zina called out. “Hiding in the kitchen? Face us like a man!”

“There’s no way out and we have guns!”

“Have you ever thought that there may be knives in the kitchen?” Sugto called back.

“There’s nothing. You can’t even throw cans or rotten fruit at us!” A Blue Zina laughed.

At that, Sugto raised his eyebrows. He had jumped into this kitchen, expecting that since this was a populated facility the kitchen should be well stocked. But his eyes scanned the surroundings and these were empty. No choppers hanging from hooks. No ladles and pots to use as shields or weapons. No bottles of pepper to throw. No food or food containers in sight. Just stoves and cabinets...

Sugto pulled open the cabinet at his feet. There was nothing.

Sugto pulled open the cabinet behind him, and two more cabinets beside him. Nothing, and more nothing!

Slightly peturbed by this unexpected development, Sugto let down his guard.

“Now we have you,” Blue Zina 06 appeared around the corner of the counter. The woman had a confident smile on her face, and she held her rifle comfortably at waist level. She stood with her thighs wide apart, which caused her skirt to ride up and made her panties visible to anyone sitting on the floor. Such as Sugto.

“Surrender. You won’t like her to shoot you,” Blue Zina 08 called out from the doorway.

Despite this unfavorable development, Sugto was not slow to notice that the Zina at the doorway had not entered the room. This was probably to provide cover for her friends, a tactic useful in a shootout, but it also meant one fewer opponent right now.

Now where was...

Ah, good.

The third Blue Zina 07 was right behind her friend. So there were two women with long rifles at close quarters, and the second couldn’t point her rifle directly at Sugto. So...

“Here, here, coming,” Sugto had his hands over his head. He got up from his crouching position, moving forward in a natural motion.

“Eiii...” Blue Zina 06 found that she was too close to Sugto. This man was big and tall, and he needed space to stand up. The Blue Zina backed off to make some room. Her colleague also moved back, her rifle barrel pointing towards the side.

Sugto had yet to fully straighten his legs. Now he sprang.

Thump!

Sugto rammed his shoulder into the Blue Zina’s chest. The woman cried out as she was thrown backwards against her friend. She instinctively loosened her grip on her rifle as she looked for something to stabilize herself.

Sugto wasted no time in yanking the rifle out of the Blue Zina’s hands. Sugto only needed one hand to do this.

Whop! Sugto pulled the rifle towards himself, then slammed it upwards against Blue Zina 06 at a low angle. The butt of the rifle went under the Zina’s skirt and struck her most sensitive body part.

“Oooherrrr....” The Zina’s face changed to one of pain. She hadn’t even hit the floor yet.

In the meantime her companion had stumbled backwards and was trying to regain her balance.

Sugto did not hesitate. He stepped forward confidently, a decisive move that took both daring and experience. The enemy might be holding a rifle, but her balance was unsteady and her gun was pointing to the side so she would not be able to react as quickly. Sugto slammed the butt of Blue Zina 06’s rifle against Blue Zina 07 even as he used his momentum to slam his upper arm against Blue Zina 07’s chest.

Blue Zina 07 was thrown backwards hard. She hit her head against the kitchen wall and lost consciousness. She fell into a sitting position on the floor with legs wide apart. A split second later, Blue Zina 06 fell onto her knees in pain. Sugto now turned around and struck her with a well placed blow to the back of her head from her own rifle butt.

Blue Zina 06 fainted and fell face first onto the kitchen floor. Since she was already on her knees, her skirt rode up her waist.

Blue Zina 08 outside was supposed to provide cover for her comrades, but like the rest of the Zinas, she had never been in any real combat situation before. The Zinas had always operated with impunity on this continent against weak or disorganized or undisciplined opponents. So she simply stared with shock when Sugto defeated Blue Zinas 06 and 07.

Then when Sugto turned to look at her, Blue Zina 08 quickly took cover behind her wall again. She held her rifle up and squatted down, panting, tense but not knowing what to do next.

There was a pause.

“Here. I don’t need these,” Sugto said laconically. He took Blue Zina 06 and 07’s rifles, and pushed them across the kitchen floor. “Now I’m unarmed again.”

The rifles scooted across the kitchen floor and out of the door.

Seeing this, Blue Zina 08 could not resist. She stood up and rushed in with her rifle at the ready. She was going to shoot Sugto the minute she saw him.

But Sugto was hiding next to the doorway. He had already repositioned himself when he realized that Blue Zina 08 was taking cover behind the doorway, and wasn’t looking in because she feared being shot. So when Sugto pushed the rifles out, he was already prepared to ambush Blue Zina 08.

Now Sugto grabbed Blue Zina 08 from the back.

“Nighty-night,” Sugto whispered in the woman’s ear, as he wound an arm around her neck while grabbing her rifle with another hand. Sugto’s one hand was stronger than both the woman’s hands, so he now controlled the rifle.

Blue Zina 08 struggled, but she couldn’t shoot Sugto and she couldn’t breathe either. After a short time, she fainted from lack of air.

After checking that Blue Zina 08 was only unconscious, Sugto dumped Blue Zina 08 on top of her colleague Blue Zina 07 and left.

Meetup​

By this point, there were only two Zinas remaining in this facility. The two Black Zinas whom Akia and Maya hadn’t taken down. The two women ran around looking for the intruder, but they didn’t find anyone. They didn’t think to check the part of the building where Sugto was, because they had assumed that gun-toting Blue Zinas could handle the problem. Then the two Black Zinas realized that maybe the intruder had penetrated the prison block, so they ran towards Noir’s position and were easily taken out by Noir with her taser rifle.

“Whoops!”

Akia and Maya came across the two Black Zinas that Noir had shot. Before either could react, Noir showed herself, pointing her rifle at Akia.

Noir didn't know Akia or Maya. On the other hand, Akia and Maya recognized Noir instantly. No one could fail to do this. Noir reminded Maya of, well, Pointe Noir.

Pointe Noir Airport (officially a long name in Portuguese that Maya couldn't remember) was the main airport in Pointe Noir, Congo-Brazzaville. This was the smaller Congo next to the bigger Congo which was Sugto's homeland. The Congos liked to use the same name, so one was officially the Republic of Congo and the other was officially the Democratic Republic of Congo. Maya just tended to think of them as small Congo and big Congo, or dictatorship Congo and warzone Congo, but she would never tell Sugto that. Maya would also never tell Noir that the reason why she thought of Pointe Noir airport, was because Noir was shaped like an airport runway. Long, slim and flat.

Akia also noted that Noir had a distinctive profile, but she squelched any mischievous thoughts in her head. As the leader, Akia had to maintain a professional decorum and respect for her team.

“Hello Noir, I'm Akia and this is Maya. We’re not with the Zinas. We’re here to rescue you,” Akia introduced herself calmly.

Noir lowered her rifle.

“I didn't shoot because I know for certain that you are an enemy of the Zinas. But why should I trust you?”

Akia quickly ran through the information that she had been given. Noir was a focused person. Once she learned that the ZZO had been sent by someone with the same information as her client, she decided that she could follow the ZZO for the time being.

“We’ll pull out first. You can talk to your Benefactors in our airship,” Akia said. “Then you can make your decision whether to join us or not. We’ll drop you off at a safe place if you prefer to be on your own.”

“I’ve mostly been on my own all along. But I’m open to change.” Noir shouldered her rifle and followed Akia.

On the way out, Maya asked her new teammate. “This is our third time confronting these Zina women. But it’s our first time meeting you. Why were you so certain that we were the Zinas’ enemies?”

Noir laughed. “You still haven’t figured it out? Your client didn’t tell you?”

“No.”

“You haven’t noticed that all the Zinas are the opposite of your color?”

“We did notice, yes. But surely they can still hire Africans?”

“They’ll never do that. Rudolf Binhagen absolutely will never have any Africans among his Zina army. He won’t even have Africans as gardeners or cleaners or janitors.”

“Rudolf... is that the guy on the lapel pins?”

“Yes. This is his army. And he hates and despises dark skin. Your color, my color, anyone darker than himself. He can’t even tolerate a black person’s shadow falling over him, let alone black people cleaning anything he might touch.”

“Ooh,” Maya replied. She felt cold. It wasn’t very nice to feel looked down on and hated because of her appearance. She could understand some local petty politicians trying to get rid of her, but that didn’t feel personal. This felt very personal.

Noir noticed Maya’s discomfort, and laughed easily.

“Relax, I’m sure you won’t want love from this loser Rudolf anyway.”

Noir’s community had been brutally and cruelly attacked by people with the same skin color for hundreds of years. They even kept count: as of 2050, there had been seventy-nine attempted genocides against them in the Fertile Crescent. To Noir, being hated for one’s skin color was actually a comforting thought. Noir always felt that superficial hatred was less dangerous than a hatred originating from inner religious belief.

Tags:
Science fiction, futurism, airship, comedy, humor, ecchi, action-adventure, chloroform, relaxant, Tunisian, Sudan, Iran, Kurdistan, Norway, Sweden, Nordic, Human Rights, Amnesty, Freedom, Zina, panties, detergent, kitchen, Congo, republic, warzone, Africa, Fertile Crescent.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Dear readers

From now on I will post my work in separate threads by missions.

Each mission is in a different location and usually involves different local themes and tags. If I posted everything in the same thread, over time it would become super long and involve too much tedious scrolling down to read the latest chapter. Each mission is about 9500-12000 words across three chapters, so that's a lot of scrolling already!

EDIT By Moderator: Members can avoid tedious scrolling and go the newest posts in a thread by clicking on the 'Jump to new' hot-spot at the top left of the thread.
Q for moderator by author: I know it sounds silly, but I can't find this Jump to New function!

Also in future I might be posting pictures which take up even more space.

I will post links back to the other missions.

The Zanzibar Organization Mission 1 (Nigeria) and Mission 2 (Chad) are here:
Click on attached thumbnail picture to see location of 'jump to new' control (it's above the first post in every thread).

jump2new.jpg

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular

The Zanzibar Organization v01 Mission3 Chapter3: Sudan​

Having defeated the women who had come to stop the intruder, Sugto retreated to the van and prepared for extraction.

Akia and Maya showed up within a few minutes with their new teammate, Noir. Noir had already been prepped by Akia. There were not many men who would go on a fighting mission in such fanciful clothes, so she immediately recognized Sugto and acknowedged him with a nod and a smile.

The four teammates drove back to the SPOEX in their unmarked van. The mission had proceeded smoothly, and they felt good.

Then they rounded a corner and found...

Ten Olive Zinas were guarding the hover platform that served the SPOEX. The airship was parked in the sky, so the ZZO members needed this platform to ascend.

Akia swept her eyes over the ten women. From the top row going right to left...

Olive Zina 01 and 02 were standing on the platform itself. Their skirts fluttered and danced in the breeze. Due to the thin material, it was easy for the slightest air current to lift the skirts. Olive Zina 01 had her hands on her waist, and Olive Zina 02 had one foot raised to rest on the lower rung of the railings in front of her.

Olive Zina 03 was sitting sideways on the handrails that ran around the platform, facing the left. She had one leg up on the handrails, and another leg on the lower railing. Both knees were bent, and her short skirt fell back against her hips, exposing panties from the side.

Olive Zina 04 sat on the handrails and faced the ZZO members directly. Her thighs were open.

Olive Zina 05 was sitting in a position that mirrored Olive Zina 03. She faced the right with one long left leg stretched along the handrail, and her right leg hanging down lazily.

Olive Zina 06 stood outside the platform on the right side, with one leg hitched up on the platform and her hands on her hips.

Olive Zina 07 was also outside the platform, and she leaned back with a casual expression on her face. Her head was just below Olive Zina 03’s bottom. Olive Zina 07 stretched her body taut, so her light blouse fell pleasantly over her breasts. Her skirt was lifted up by the wind.

Olive Zina 08 sat underneath Olive Zina 04’s wide open thighs. She folded one leg up against her breasts, and stretched the other leg out.

Olive Zina 09 was crouching on the left corner of the platform just under Olive Zina 05. She had one knee down and one knee up, and looked a bit less complacent than the rest of the Zinas.

Olive Zina 10 was standing outside the platform on the left side. Her position mirrored Olive Zina 06.

Ten women, and ten pairs of panties of every style and color were visible. This might be very pleasant for Sugto, but to Akia it was immensely irritating. The women flaunted themselves so blatantly; they set a challenge that a dominant woman like Akia could not ignore!

“Hm!” A Zina sneered. “Going somewhere?”

“Yes. Would you all like to evacuate, please?” Akia replied. “There’s no need to fight.”

“You think you’re going to find release?”

“Take your crap elsewhere,” Maya snapped with a flushed face.

“But how did you know...” Noir asked.

“Once we saw your airship, we knew you were here to cause trouble for us Zinas again.”

“You African numskulls are so stupid! Fancy coming here in such a huge airship and thinking we won’t know about it!” Another Olive Zina pointed upwards with her middle finger. “It’s easier to see than a herd of elephants!”

“I think you’re the numskulls. You’ve abandoned your base to set up an ambush here,” Akia said evenly. “And in the meantime we took out your friends and rescued our friend.”

“I don’t know about the rest,” an Olive Zina said. “But we’re the Olive Zinas. We can fight, and we also operate and fix machinery. So we’re the right team to take your airship.”

“Guess you couldn’t bypass the security on this platform,” Sugto grinned. “So you had to wait for us to come back.” He was implying that the Olive Zinas weren’t so technically competent.

“We’ll take you out, then take you and the airship into custody.”

Noir clenched her fists. Sugto smiled without tensing up. Maya bent forward. Akia turned her body sideways to lower her exposed profile.

“We’ve beaten your comrades back in your base. And we’ll beat you,” Akia said. “Do you still want to fight us?”

A Zina lifted her hands in front of her breasts and cracked her knuckles openly in response.

The tensions rose. Olive Zinas 03 and 05 turned to face the ZZO. Both did so with parted thighs, as though they didn’t care who was looking. Olive Zina 07 got up but continued stretching casually. Olive Zina 08 and 09 stood up, but looked a little more tense and wary.

Instead of getting off the handrails, Olive Zina 04 turned partly to the side and raised one leg onto the handrails. The wind blew her skirt completely up. She did not try to push down her skirt at all. She now stood up on the handrails to continue taunting the ZZO below.

None of the ZZO members reacted. They weren’t sure how good their opponents were and whether they had trained as a formation, so charging in was not a good idea.

“Get them!” Someone shouted.

Olive Zina 04 jumped off the handrails, her skirt flying straight up like a proud banner as she did so. But no one was looking.

Akia moved forward. “Sugto, defense!” She said tersely.

Olive Zinas 01 and 02 performed coordinated wheeling high kicks at Maya. With one foot coming from the left and one from the right, there was no way Maya could escape from being sandwiched...

But Maya did escape. Sugto had leapt forward and blocked both Zinas’ feet with his arms. Both Zinas were shocked, but Sugto grinned at them. The Zinas retreated and Sugto did not chase them. He only maintained his position in front of Maya.

This was their first fight with Noir. Akia wanted to see how Noir could fight. She also wanted to test herself against a group like this. Since the Zinas had no ranged weapons, Akia believed she could prevail. There was no point letting Maya get beaten up.

Zinas 03 and 04 did a similar coordinated high wheeling kick at Noir. But unlike Maya who had stood stunned, Noir immediately ducked down and the Zinas’ feet passed over Noir’s head and knocked into each other. As the Zinas winced in pain from the clash, Noir put one hand on the ground and lashed out with a very low scissors kick aimed at both Zinas’ ankles. The Zinas were knocked off balance and both went stumbling about.

But Noir had no time to waste. Zina 05 came flying to tackle her even as Noir was standing up, and Olive Zinas 06 and 07 had rushed up and were about to do more coordinated high wheeling kicks on Noir. If the tackling Zina managed to restrain Noir, she would be caught between kicks front and back!

The Zinas’ plan didn’t work against Noir. In a flash, Noir had figured the situation, and she grabbed the tackling Zina 05 and threw her hard on the ground.

Whomp! But this was not the end. Even as the Zina was reflexively curling up in pain from the throw, Noir put her two hands on the Zina’s breasts. This wasn’t sexual. Noir had no time to think of such things; she merely needed two handholds for her next move.

Noir’s body had followed the Zina’s rotating momentum during the throw, and now Noir was upside down over Zina 05 with her hands grabbing the moaning Zina’s breasts for support. Noir now kicked outwards at Zinas 06 and 07 who had started performing their wheeling kicks at a target no longer there. Noir, their target, had longer legs and moved much more quickly. So Noir was able to slam both boots into the Olive Zinas’s chests, knocking them back.

Noir got off the Zina whom she had thrown. The poor Zina 05 was sore from being thrown and completely winded by Noir’s weight compressing her chest, so she was no longer able to fight. Now Noir went on the offensive. She did a spinning kick in mid air at Zina 06, slammed her boot into the woman’s face from the side, and knocked her unconscious immediately. The Zina was thrown sideways and stumbled for a few steps before collapsing face down.

Zina 07 had only partially recovered from the shock of being kicked in the chest. Instinctively she stumbled forward to confront Noir.

Unlike someone big and heavy like Sugto, Noir did not go for direct confrontations. Noir was lanky and lacked the weight and muscle mass for a punch. Instead she used her length and rotating motions to build momentum so that her mighty boots could do damage. So once Noir had finished her spinning kick, she landed, placed her hands on the ground, and did a flip forward towards Zina 07.

The flip was not sufficient to bring Noir to Zina 07, but Noir had already planned for two flips. It also built momentum. Zina 07 was inexperienced, and she could only watch with mouth open as Noir made her second flip.

Two boots came from above and their heels crashed down on Zina 07’s head. All went black for Zina 07, who rolled her eyes up and crumpled face down onto the ground even as Noir came to a standing position next to her.

In the meantime Olive Zinas 08, 09 and 10 were confronting Akia. The three women charged Akia from different directions, thinking that they could bring down Akia.

This fight would be decided by whoever could move fastest. Instead of retreating, Akia approached the Zinas. One came for her from the front and two from the sides. Akia was trapped...

...trapped?

OOF!

The three Zinas found themselves running into each other. Akia had vanished!

But no, Akia had merely reversed direction and stepped back at the last moment. And now she spun around on one foot and did a wheeling kick with another foot.

Slam!

Akia’s heel hit Olive Zina 09 and propelled her into Olive Zina 10. Both women were stunned and fell to the ground.

In the meantime, Olive Zinas 01 and 02, fresh from being blocked by Sugto, decided to join the group fight against Akia. Olive Zina 02 jumped at Akia from the back, trying to restrain Akia. But Akia spun around and threw Olive Zina 02 over her back and forward into Olive Zina 08.

“Aaah!” The two women cried out as Olive Zina 02’s legs became entangled with Olive Zina 08’s neck. They crashed downwards with Olive Zina 08’s face buried in Olive Zina 02’s crotch – right on top of Olive Zina 09 and 10, who were on hands and knees trying to recover from Akia’s wheeling kick which had stunned them.

All four Zinas collapsed into a pile.

And now Akia was facing off against Olive Zina 01. This woman had projected confidence earlier, and she was definitely better than the rest. Akia had to keep dodging Olive Zina 01’s blows.

Then Olive Zina 01 got overconfident. Seeing Akia only on the defence against her, Olive Zina 01 decided to do a high kick aimed at Akia’s head. But Akia had been waiting for an opening. When Olive Zina 01 spun around and sent one leg flying at Akia, Akia ducked down and used one foot to target Olive Zina 01’s supporting leg. She knocked Olive Zina 01 off balance, causing the woman to spin and flip midair.

“Aah!”

Olive Zina 01 could only let out a cry. Then she crashed face down. Olive Zina 01’s skirt flew up and her body twitched from the pain. She tried to get up. But Akia wasn’t having any of that. She brought her heel down on the back of Olive Zina 01’s head and knocked the Zina unconscious. Olive Zina 01 twitched a few more times face down on the ground, and she was out for good.

In the meantime Zinas 03 and 04 had recovered from being off balance, but were unsure what to do while Noir was spinning and flipping about. Now that Noir was on both feet again, they charged Noir, preparing to punch her from two directions.

As both Zinas’ fists approached her head, Noir bent backwards even as she used her hands to grab and pull on the Zinas. She borrowed the Zinas’ momentum, and slammed the two women together. This didn’t deliver much hurt by itself, but the Zinas were now close together and Noir was holding onto their hands.

Now Noir let go of the Zinas’ hands. She reached up and mercilessly slammed their heads together. Unlike Sugto who only deployed a fraction of his full strength when using a move like this, Noir summoned all her strength. This was because Noir did not have very strong chest muscles.

But it was enough. Olive Zinas 03 and 04 lost consciousness and crumpled. They only went on their knees and did not fall face down, because they were leaning against each other.

Now all 10 Olive Zinas were defeated and lay sprawled all over the clearing. Maya walked about, dumbfounded. It had all taken place faster than she could process. It wasn’t even a minute.

“Time to get out of here,” Akia said as Sugto drove the van onto the hover platform.

Yojo and the Business Meeting

The location was in Djibouti City.

The four young Nigerian negotiators marvelled at the cold. Djibouti was a very hot country, so they had come expecting business to take place in an air conditioned location. But this was really cold. You could wear a three piece wool suit, and not feel warm in here. In contrast, outside it was 45C and felt even hotter because of the direct sun.

The electricity bill must be insane, they thought. Such a huge place, and kept at the temperature of Norway or Iceland throughout.

The Nigerians walked through room after room, noting many insignias with B and H on them.

“What does that stand for?” One asked.

“Binhagen, and Hagen,” another man answered. “Binhagen means son of Hagen.” He indicated the many portraits and pictures of Binhagen’s family members. There were all kinds of Northern European looking figures in viking garb, dressed as Thanes, as Slavic warriors, as Crusaders all the way to Napoleonic looking military uniforms, Prussian hussars, and more.

“This is a man who has some serious background.”

“It’s Heritage. He’s got lots of it.”

“He’s a proud son of Western civilization.”

“BBB everywhere, he really loves his own initials,” another Nigerian marveled. There was a logo or personal crest that appeared to be two keys lying on top of each other.

“Wonder what RIM means,” a negotiator looked at a heroic looking portrait of some cossacks waving an imperial looking flag.”

There were so many grandiose pictures that they could not take in everything. Did this Binhagen guy really have so many awesome ancestors?

“But surely he couldn’t have ancestors from so many parts of Europe?” Another Nigerian official fumbled with his waistcoat.

“These are not all his ancestors. That’s a Goya painting of Spanish penitents wearing their Capirotes,” another man pointed out. “I’m pretty sure Binhagen isn’t Spanish.”

“Doesn’t quite look like Goya.”

“Or reproduction, who knows.”

“Also there’s this picture of guys dressed like our Eyo festival...”

“Is that Uluru?” A man pointed to a carving of three men on horses.

“No, Ayers Rock is reddish. This carving is on a gray inselberg like our own Zuma Rock.”

“Must be somewhere in Obodo Oyinbo,” someone said dismissively.

“Now that’s odd. Something from a fantasy novel or game.”

“A pastiche of, what, wizards and genies, dragons and hydras, giants and goblins...”

“Dungeons and Dragons? Sword Art Online? Maple Story...” The Nigerian men wondered aloud.

“I got it! It’s from Heroes of Might and Magic! A very, very old game! My father was totally addicted!”

“That is definitely not art as we know it.”

Despite the unexpected sight of some artwork from a long-obsolete game, the Nigerians were still impressed with Rudolf Binhagen’s preoccupation with heritage and origins. This was a man with some serious cultural heritage behind him!

Now they entered a long corridor. At the end of the corridor were two huge H signs. No doubt referring to some ancient patriarch of the Hagen family. As they approached, the doors at the end of the corridor opened to reveal a young woman standing there.

Her appearance made her look like a butterfly. She was clad in a very beautiful multicolored wool suit like some English aristocrat. It was a three piece skirt suit, and she could be seen wearing a shirt and tie inside as well.

The skirt was short, but she was wearing wool stockings and gloves.

It was Yojo Binhagen.

She sported long, delicate blonde hair, a pretty face and a slender tween body. She had the sweetest smile on her face. But none of the Nigerians felt desire. In total contrast to her apparent desirability, Yojo projected an air of wealth and power. Exactly like an English colonial aristocrat who was here to rule over Africa again.

“Welcome to our humble abode,” Yojo said with a smile. “I hope you like our place.”

“It’s awesome.”

“It’s incredible.”

“I’m impressed.”

“Come on in, we’ve prepared refreshments,” Yojo said with another disarmingly sweet smile.

The room was really cold.

The Nigerians had been mentally prepared to negotiate in an air conditioned room, but this was so over the top. Who would, or could, pay the air conditioning bill for a room where the temperature was more than 30 degrees celsius lower than the outside temperature? Was this an attempt to recreate the climate of Norway?

The Nigerians were wearing Western style suits, but none of the suits could protect them from cold like this. But they couldn’t just ask for the temperature to be raised. Fortunately they were all under the age of thirty, or they wouldn’t be able to handle this cold anymore.

The Nigerians were proud people. They were highly educated. Their country of four hundred million was the most populous in Africa. This was set to be one of the most expensive infrastructural projects ever undertaken. It would affect two hundred million people when completed. Surely air conditioning was not a matter to complain about? What kind of weaklings were they?

None of the Nigerians said it, but they had all come to this meeting confident that they could get the best possible deal for their country. Anyone who had lived in Lagos already knew how to negotiate and bargain on par with the top bazaaris of Iran or the Arab merchants of Beirut. Four Nigerians versus one oyinbo. How could the little white aristocratic girl outtalk people who knew how to hustle and trade from young?

Yojo smiled and took a sip of water.

“Now next we should discuss...”

The Nigerians were feeling very uncomfortable. Negotiations had continued for two hours in this freezing room. Yojo had drunk half a glass of water, taking about one tiny, extremely feminine sip every minute that merely wet her lips. Consciously or unconsciously, the men had followed. Even if they didn’t drink every minute, they took much more manly mouthfuls of water. And now they were all desperate to relieve themselves.

If one looked under the tables, one could see one pair of pretty legs in a short skirt and wool stockings spread wide apart. Yojo was feeling comfortable and relaxed and she was flaunting her womanhood to the world at large.

And there were four pairs of legs in suit pants. Sometimes these legs twitched, sometimes they opened and closed. But most of the time they were pressed together tightly.

The four Nigerian negotiators desperately needed to urinate, but they could not allow themselves to look weak in front of this tween-looking little girl. So they desperately wanted to conclude the negotiations as soon as possible.

Well, whatever they wanted! The Binhagens had solid experience in construction; surely they knew what they were doing?

What’s wrong with these conditions anyway? Maybe there are possible downsides, but why be so paranoid?

The price is fine! Let’s get going! Our fellow Nigerians need clean water and sew...

Ooooh

That mention of sewage!

I can’t think anymore...

Yojo continued smiling sweetly. The negotiators grinned and tried to bear it.

Tags:
Science fiction, futurism, airship, politics, satire, comedy, humor, geography, travel, fact-fiction, ecchi, action-adventure, kungfu, Nigeria, Zina, Djibouti, Africa, racism, sewage.

Author comment:

There are various keywords in this episode that will tell you a lot about what this character Binhagen is like. Try googling the various names mentioned. EG Eyo festival, Zuma Rock, Capirotes, the RIM, the BBB, HH and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.