The Substitute (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Lili put the finishing touches on her outfit as she prepared for her fight with Xiaoyu. Adjusting her white, frilly jacket and matching skirt, she pulled her long white boots up over her legs, securing them in place with the strap that ended just below her knees. Most fighters wore flats, or went barefoot, but Lili exuded grace to the point she could perform flips and spins in chunky short heels.

Suddenly, there was a knock on her door. She opened it up to find one of the fight planners on the other side, looking to the right at something. He jumped a little as he realized she was waiting.

Oh! Uh, miss Lili, we have some-" He began to get a little flustered as the French beauty looked at him. "We have some, um, news about your uh.. your fight. Your opponent has had to cancel, as she's been severely injured."

Lili broke into a smile. "Ah, a victory, zen!" she exclaimed, heavy accent permeating her English. "It is mos' unfortunate about Xiaoyu, but I will always accept a victory wisout having to fight. I am sure anyone would!

"Well," the planner sais. "Uh, someone else stepped up to fight in her place... so the, uh... the fight is still on."

"Oh?" Lili said. "Who ees zees pairson who thinks they can just step up to me?"

"They're only listed as a mystery fighter, miss Lili."

"Sacre bleu!" she cursed. "You are ze plannair for zees things! 'ow can you not plan who ze opponent is?"

"Uh, uh, it uh-" he stammered. "It wasn't my choice, they uh... were very convincing to make sure it was a surprise.... they threatened me with grievous harm. I'm not a fighter! What was I supposed to do??"

"Hmph. Alright, fine zen. I shall be ze winnair regardless of opponent!"

"And now at this time, ladies and gentlemen, we would like your attention... as the scheduled fight is about to begin!" boomed the announcer over the house system. A loud cheer went up.

"At this time, we would like to introduce our first fighter. Entering the pit to my left... Emilie de Rochefort!"

Lili strutted into the pit, as prim and proper as could be. She posed and showed off a little for the crowd as most of the men in the crowd had their eyes locked firmly on her. As she strutted around, looking out at the crowd, her gaze settled on two figures near the front row. She recognized them instantly and became angry. "You two!" she shouted and pointed. "What are you doing here?? Hmph!" She became somewhat jovial again. "Ah, I see, Asuka, you 'ave come to watch me win my match, yais?" she asked.

Then she saw the figure beside her.

"Xiaoyu!" she exclaimed. "What, what are you doing here?? 'zey said you were injured! You could not fight! What trickery zees ees??"

She continued to screech in their general direction, unheard over the raucousness of the crowd as Asuka and iaoyu pointed and laughed, further enraging Lili. She was so caught up in her yelling at Asuka and Xiaoyu that she did not even hear the entrance of her opponent, caught up in her own little torrent of rage as she were.

She didn't even notice the start of the fight, or her opponent walking up behind her.

When she finally ran out of steam shouting at her rivals, Xiaoyu simply pointed behind her.

Lili turned around and was met with a punch to the face that whiplashed her head and torso back, then she dropped to one knee. Gathering her bearings, she looked up to see the scarred, grinning face of Xiaoyu's substitution.... Bryan Fury.

Rage and anger immediately gave way to alarm. She shrieked and tried to run away, but Bryan lashed out and grabbed her long blonde hair. "AAH! Ow, ow, ow..." she squeaked out as she kicked backward with her wedge-heel boot. The kick caught Bryan in the stomach, but did not disengage the hair grab. Snarling, Bryan took two handfuls of her hair closer to her skull and then pulled backward and down hard, slamming her to the arena floor with a thump.

"Oof!" she exhaled hard as she hit. She rolled to all fours quickly, but Bryan was faster as he met her with a soccer-style kick to the ribs.

"Uuurrghh!" Lili wheezed as she curled up on her knees, holding her stomach. Bryan prodded her with a boot and she fell over to her side. Bryan took the opportunity to grab Lili by the right ankle and force her onto her belly, then raise her leg up and bring her knee down on the floor with a smack. Lili yelped in pain and grabbed at her knee.

Bryan grinned his unnerving slasher-smile at her as she looked up at him, eyes wide. She becan to try to retreat, dragging herself along the floor as Bryan took slow steps, keeping up with her. Then her took a large step forward, stepping down on her ankle and pinning her in place. Before she could protest, he raised his other boot and then stomped down on the side of her knee. Now she screamed in agony and clutched at her knee as it made a pop sound, dislocating.

As she was busy cradling her knee, he stomped on her again, this time targeting her ankle. Another scream, another crunch. Her leg was useless to stand on now, and the realization of this slowly crept across her face. Then she looked up at Bryan again.

"Going somewhere?" he asked. "I think not!" Whack! Another punch to the face sent Lili to her back.

"Agh... wha... no, zees... zees cannot be happening!" She tried to pitifully drag herself away from Bryan.

Asuka played a little on her phone, and after a moment, Bryan seemed to change....

"Oh, oh no... are you alright?" he asked, gently scooping her up. "We need to make sure we get you to to the medic."

Lili's face contained a mix of fear and confusion. "Wha... what are... you did zees to me! Why are you concerned now?"

Xiaoyu was just as confused. "Hey, Asuka, get a load of this! Are you seeing this??"

Asuka was still paying attention to her phone. Xiaoyu poked her in the shoulder. "Hey! Look at-" She stopped as she saw Asuka's phone over her shoulder. "Wait a minute, how are... you're doing that??"

Asuka snickered. "Had Julia install a program to Bryan remotely. Lets me use Bluetooth to override his core functional cortex. Basically, I'm in control of him..." Asuka grinned. "Payback for all the hell she's put he through commences... now..."

Asuka touched an icon on her screen. "Now, wait for it..."

Justa few seconds later, Bryan's demeanor changed entirely again. "Well, you're not going to the medic right now... because you're still conscious!" Bryan suddenly dropped to one knee, allowing Lili's spine to crash against his other one. Lili bent back painfully, a scream cut short by a gasp. Asuka grinned a mix of evil and glee as she touched the icon again. Once more, Bryan lifted Lili up and then sent her sharply down in a backbreaker. Lili cried out in pain as she spasmed from the impact. Asuka was thoroughly enjoying the beating she was giving Lili by proxy. "The only thing better would be if I were pummeling that snooty bitch, but this will do nicely..."

Bryan stood again. "No, no please..." But her pleading was in vain, as it wasn't Bryan's choice to continue or not. As if he would have had mercy anyway... A third slam across the knee, and Lili went limp as her spine bent in a direction spines were not meant to. The scream of pain was instead replaced with a liquid-sounding gurgle, and then a cough sent a spray of blood into the air. Another command fed into Bryan... another backbreaker. Lili's spine smashed down on Bryan's knee again, as her neck whiplashed from the impact. Car crash victims had come away with fewer injuries than Lili was racking up.

With her spine damaged and her right knee and ankle broken, possibly shattered, Lili had nowhere to go. By all rights, the fight was over, but who was going to tell Bryan what to do? Well, one person had been doing it the entire fight anyway.

Bryan shoved Lili off his knee, and she flopped to the ground with a thud, blood leaking from her mouth. Lili moaned in pain, her injuries all seeming to compete for attention as everything throbbed and ached.

But Asuka wasn't quite done yet. Another series of commands saw Bryan help Lili up, stand her on her one good leg, and then grab her by the back of the neck and sweep her leg, throwing her face down to the floor. Not a fighting move, definitely. Just a rough and rugged throw. Lili hit the floor with her face and her nose broke. She grunted in pain and lay motionless.

Asuka smiled. "Well, I bet Little Miss Priss will think twice before giving us problems again. I think it's time to end this in the only way Bryan can..."

Xiaoyu perked up. "Ooh, this will be good..!"

Asuka input the command and then waited....

Bryan responded.

Rolling Lili onto her back, he kneeled down, sitting on her chest. He then began to punch her in the face, jabs at first, before slowly ramping up to hooks to the jaw that sent her head from side to side. Finally, he grabbed her by the hair and punched her, cutting her forehead with a couple well placed punches, and then widening the gash with the rest of the incoming ones. He grinned asher blood got all over his fingerless gloves, and laughed his maniacal laugh when he began to splatter her own blood across her face while punching her, as if he were ink-stamping a piece of paper. Through all this, Lili lay limp and unresponsive, the face slam having done her in. This was just Bryan doing what he did best.

By the time he left her alone, she was a bloody wreck. As she'd entered the fight, she was immaculate looking. Her frilly dress and petticoat were pristine, her hair was smooth and shiny, and flowed marvelously. In stark contrast to the end of this fight, where her coat's frills were now rumpled, blood stained her coat and bangs, her hair was strewn raggedly on the floor, and her left leg had very clearly been damaged, and badly.

A medical team came out to stretcher her out of the fight arena and to the medical bay as Asuka shut down the link, allowing Bryan to return to himself. Not that "himself" was much different from the ruthlessness Asuka had him display.

"We'll definitely be keeping that around for later... I need to send Julia a good bottle. Now maybe that bitch will think twice before mnessing with us again..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.