The Gift (1 Viewer)

Berelhin

Vivacious Visitor
Came back home slightly depressed ,It was my birthday and as usual had no one to celebrate it with.Came back home and walked down stairs to a basment which was built to be a big private gym for me,There i saw a young woman laying on the ground in the middle of the gym, closed eyes and her chest was slowly rising up and down.She had brown hair which mostly was tied in a pony tail and the rest was a mess that coverd her face, She was wearing a white Gi which was tied with a black belt, Next to her was a letter which I picked up."Dear son, Sorry I am not able to come home to celebrate your birth day but as usual I am very busy with buissnes.But I hope this present will be enough to keep you compeny. Love Dad." I noded with a smile and started to prepare,Changed my clothing and started streching for what will come next.

The woman slowly woke up and sat up puting her palm to the side of her face as she shook her head,She looked confused and a bit scared as her eyes would dart around not knowing where she is."Well well, Finally awake now we can start to have some fun" I said as I sarted to aprouch her getting into a fighting stance waiting for her to get into hers.She quickly stood up and raised her guard looking confused and slightly scared"W...Where am I?Who are you?Whats going on?!" She asked rapidly looking nervously around and at me.Seeing her green eyes dart around in a slight panic and quiverring lips from panic made me feel good for some reason."Doesnt matter really,Simple its eather you get your ass beaten without a fight or with."I say with an evil grin as I Jab twords her to chek how she will react.She seemed to snap out of her panic and quickly stepped back and would start to circule around prepring to deffend her self.She would still be slightly panting and would have a paniked look on her face which only brought me more joy as I advanced in trying to grab a sleeve of her Gi to try and pull her in to get a better grip of her Gi in general to find a way to throw her.She would put up a fight but eventually I would get control of her sleeve and collor as she would helplessly try to push me away.I quickly turn with my hips tossing her over and slamming her to the ground,Her eyes would go wide in shock and pain as a groan would escape her lips.Her hands shoot to her back as she arches it trying to ease the pain but I quickly grab the collor again and force her to stand up.With that she slightly weakned but not fully.She actually manges to get hold of my hand and trys to hip toss me her self but I just wrapped my hands around her wait pulled her closer to me and bent my knees.She would grunt and whimper trying to toss me and lift me with her full force but I got her where I wanted,As I am behind her as she trys to lift me up I push my hips forwards and strighten my knees to toss her backwards in a suplex."Guahh!" She groans as her neck and upper back hits the floor,I let of her waist and try to get ontop of her to gain control. I first put my knee on her stomach so she wont be aple to escape before trying to get hold of her wrists,She would goan and grunt trying to push me off of her but nothing works.I keep pressing with my knee on her stomach forcing some air out of her which slowed her sturggle and got me the hold on her wrists,As she wiggles and try to get free her belt slowly starts to be undone.I change tactics and now move in in a full mount over her controling her wrists pinning them down looking down at her,She would keep to strugle with that same look of panic which keeps me on going.I grab one of her arms and quickly spin in away traping her arms between my legs and pulling back in an armbar."Yaaah!"she would cry out in pain as her hand would be streched to almost the point of breaking,I would let it go only to quickly try to get hold of her Gi again.When I was getting up her other hand manged to wrap around me ankle and push me downtrying to lock and twist it but i kept rolling with it so she wont be able to finish the lock."she got some fight...I like that." I thought to my self before rolling closer to her legs myself getting hold of her ankle and managing to secure an aknle lock and I would start to twist."Augh!!!...YAAHH!" she would scream and arch her back as I would twist her put presure on her ankle,hearing her voice in pain filled me with...more joy I just wanted to hear it more,So I twisted couple more times each time a cry and scream escaped her soft looking lips.I would let go of her ankle and stand up,She would crawl to a ball hugging the leg I twisted the ankle of whimpering and moaing in pain.Her Gi no longer was held by her belt and it revealed Her flat stomach and her fine breasts that were held in a sports braw.Enjoying what I see I would start to walk over to her flipping her on her stomach and sitting on her back,She would whimper as she would feel my weight on her."PLAESe..No more..*sob* I...I cant".She would get cut off as my hands would wrap around her chinand start pulling her up and streching her in a cumle clutch.All I could her was a muffled screamed as her back slowly formed a C shape and her face looking directly up,Now I could examine her very well,Her pretty face with that pained exprasion with some tears running down her cheeks,Her nice neck streching to its limits her fine breasts that glisten from sweat as her back forcing them to shoot outwards.I would let her go and got hold of her collor again trying to lift her up to her fit.She barely resisted her legs were wobbly and se stood whimpering and moaning softly from pain.I wraped my arms around her and lifted her up into a nice tight bearhug,"AWwwW~!" she would moan in pain as she would feel the pressure on her back slowly arching it more and more,I finelly felt closly her warm and sweaty body and her soft breasts being pressed against my chest as my hands would keep getting tighter and tighter.She would keep moaning an d sobbing in pain before slowly her hands would start falling down limply to her sides,I frowned as it was too early So I droped down forwards with my knee pressed to her crotch slaming her to the grond while pressing that knee in to make sure she would wake."AAAAGHHHHH~!" she would scream in pain as her eyes immediately would open in pain,She would start to cry and would start to beg for it to stop.I didnt give her much rest before getting behind her and warping my arm around hers and one leg over hers and would put her body across mine as I would start to pull on her in abdominal strech."GUAAAAAAA~..PLEASE!!!...stop *sob* please I BEG YOU!! *sob* YAAAGHHHH" Her sweet screams filled me with even more joy as well as seeing her shaky body streching to its limit right before me.After hearing her scream abit more I would have another Idea,I would let her go and let her cry and moan abit as it was like music to my ears.Then I would force her to lay on her back while I got ontop of her,She would look at me with pleading eyes which only made me want to keep going.I wraped my arm around her neck in a triangle choke with hands while laying ontop of her and squezzing slowly,She would try to push me off but she was too weak,Her soft whimpers and moans as she strugled made me ever so more happy.Her body would wiggle and strugle under mine her sweaty breasts would be pressed against my chest,her eyes would slowly start to close.She would start to gasp for any tiny bit of hiar left with each gasp I would feel her breast pressing even more to my chess as she would start to twitch with her last gags of air before I would feel how her warm body would go limp.

I would let go and look at the sleeping beauty under me,Her chest would twitch every now and then when she would gasp shorty for air but still unconsciouse.I would pant stitting on her for abit to take my breath before getting a new idea.I would completly remove her upper part of her Gi and take her belt,I would wrap her hands with the belt and lift her up and hang her by her hands over a hook that was on the roof(usually used to hang apunching bag).I would step back and to look at her,Her head was hanging low her chest kept on twitching with every gasp and she was touching the floor with only her toes.I got closer to her and put my lips on hers forcing my tounge in her mouth,Her body would start to twitch more with the lack of air and eventually I would hear a moan and notice her eyes opening up.I let go of the kiss "Well,I got some wrestling which was fun how about some boxing....and after wards perhaps we will have some other ...FUN" She would look at me with horror as I smiled with an evil grin at her.What an amazing gift dad thanks,I thought to my self as she would let a scream as I aprouched her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.