The Death Dojo: One Off Stories (1 Viewer)

BW30

Club Regular
Any one shot stories I have that feature the death dojo will be posted here. I figured it would be easier just to have things in the same spot. Any multi-part stories will still have their own threads. And you can now commission your own stories from me at www.patreon.com/bw30

----------

Charlotte Bliss VS Zabriskie

Charlotte was a relatively famous model and actress, at least within certain communities. She was the most popular "fighter" on a website that specialized in fighting videos. Most videos consisted of a woman beating some guy to a pulp. There was a very dedicated fanbase to those types of things. However, Charlotte started noticing comments on those videos about how she could never beat a man in a fight in real life. She trained very hard to get the athletic body that she had, and was confident in her abilities. She knew she could take down a man if she needed to, and now was her chance to really prove herself.

A man had been waiting for her after her last video shoot. At first she was startled, it's not normal to have a random guy waiting for you by your car after work, especially one wearing a trench coat and whose face was mostly hidden by an overlarge bucket hat. She already had her can of mace in her hand, but when she held it up to the man's face, he held out a flyer and blocked it. She almost kicked the guy where it hurts the most, but luckily for him she noticed what the flyer said, and it stopped her.

"D-Dojo. FIGHT and PROVE YOUR WORTH. Earn lots of MONEY. EVEN LOSERS get PAID (iftheylive)! ANYONE can sign up to FIGHT!"

The words, "FIGHT and PROVE YOUR WORTH" stood out to her more than anything.

"So what are you, some sort of recruiter?"

"Yeah! I'm a big fan of yours, and thought you might be interested in entering a real fight! I've seen the comments on your videos. Those guys don't know what they're talking about. You could take down any man! You're Charlotte Bliss! The toughest ass-kickingest bad bitch on the internet! Will you fight in the tournament? Please? Think if how much more respect you'll get from the community!"

Charlotte, still holding out her mace, lowered it slowly, then started to smile. "You know, you should be more careful how you approach women. I could have seriously hurt you!"

"I know, I'm sorry, I uh, just... was nervous to meet you..."

"Hm, well, it's all fine now I guess." Charlotte looked over the flyer again. "Tomorrow night then? I suppose I could be ready to fight by then.

"Awesome. This is just awesome! Hey, uh, do you mind..."

The man shook his head. He seemed too embarrassed to finish his sentence. Charlotte started feeling sorry for him. He probably didn't even have any friends.

"It's OK, what were you going to say?"

"Just uh... well..."

"Out with it, man!"

"Will you please wear the same outfit you wore in 'Killing You Softly Part III'? It's my favorite video of yours. I'd love to see you kick ass in person while wearing that. If not, that's fine, forget I even said anything..."

"No no, it's OK. I'll wear it. It's the most comfortable outfit I've worn anyway. The black spandex romper, right?"

"Y-y-yeah. Th-th-that's the one!"

Charlotte had to chuckle, this guy was almost cute. Almost. What she could see of his face was actually kind of creepy looking...

"I'll wear it for you. Thank you for telling me about this, though you should work on your methods. A dark parking lot is not a good place to approach someone."

"Sorry, they wouldn't let me in to the studio..."

"Well, no harm done. So I imagine I'll see you in the crowd tomorrow, then?"

"I'll be there, I can't wait to see you fight!"

Charlotte, feeling playful, kissed the man on the cheek, then got in her car and drove off. She was startled at first at how cold his skin was, but then she soon forgot about it.

The man watched her drive away. Then he said to no one in particular, "Let's see if you really are as strong as you appear to be..."

-----

Charlotte parked her car in the parking lot of the address that was on the flyer. She wasn't sure she was in the right place. There were plenty of other cars here, but the building on the lot hardly looked big enough to hold that many people. She walked up to the door and gave it a knock. A small window opened up, and all she could see was a pair of eyes staring back at her.

They said nothing.

"Uh, hello?"

Still nothing.

"Is this the right place? The D-Dojo?"

Nothing...

"I'm here to fight."

The window slammed shut, and the door flung open. Charlotte gasped, as the suddenness of the whole thing startled her. She peeked inside, and saw no one at all. Just a hallway leading to another room. Charlotte walked forward, turned a corner, and found herself in a standard looking living room. Then she noticed the trap door in the floor.

"Wonder if that's where I'm supposed to go?"

"Yes," said the man standing directly behind her.

Charlotte gasped and jumped again. She turned around and saw a mountain of a man standing right next to her.

"You could be less creepy, you know!"

The mountainous man only stared at her, with the same eyes she saw behind the window in the door.

"So, just go down there then? You're not even going to open the door for me?"

Nothing.

"Right," she said with a smile, "I'm going to go down there, and if something happens to me along the way, I'll come back here and break every bone in your body." She winked at him.

Still nothing.

With a huff, Charlotte pried open the trap door, which lead to stairs. Those stairs led to more stairs. It seemed like the stairwell went down forever. It was too dark to see where she was going, so she had no idea how much longer she had to go.

"Ugh, my legs are going to be totally worn out by the time I even get to fight!"

As soon as she said this, she finally noticed the sound coming from ahead. At first she couldn't tell what it was, then it finally came to her.

It was the sound of a roaring crowd.

After another minute, she came to a big steel door. She pushed it open, and she walked in to the applause of a thousand eager fight fans.

-----

Charlotte had to get her bearings. The crowd was cheering directly for her. It's like they knew she was coming!

"Ladies and gentlemen! Charlotte Bliss has arrived! Please, Ms. Charlotte, enter the ring! It's time for you to fight!"

Well, this was strange. But who was she to deny this crowd a fight? She would figure things out later. Her video persona took over, and now she was fully in character and ready to show these people a good time. She smiled and waved to the crowd as she walked up to the ring, and the cheering seemed to double in intensity.

The ring was a normal looking boxing ring. As she entered, she looked at the logo plastered on the ring floor. "Death Dojo" it said. "Well, guess that's what the "D" stands for. Sounds intense. This should be fun!"

Charlotte stretched a bit as a warmup. She was actually glad to be wearing her spandex romper. It was tight and form fitting, and allowed her complete freedom of movement. She also looked damn good it in, and she knew it! She worked hard on her body, and this outfit left her tanned arms and legs totally bare. The shorts were extremely short and showed off her toned ass, too. Her stretches played into her crowd work. She was proud of her body, and enjoyed the positive reactions the crowd gave her. She whipped her long dark brown hair around a few times as well, soaking up the positive vibes she was getting.

"And now, your opponent, Ms. Charlotte! We hope you're ready for a challenge! Zabriskie, to the ring!"

Charlotte looked around to spot her opponent. She was eager to get started. Then she finally saw her opponent, and got a whole lot less eager.

Zabriskie was even bigger than the guy at the door! He was possibly bigger than any man she had ever seen. He entered the ring, and she finally got a good look at him.

He was an ugly sonova bitch, that was for sure. He had a buzz cut, and wore an outfit not unlike hers. Black spandex, though his shorts went down to just above his knees. His calves and forearms were covered in wraps. His face looked like he had the intelligence of a toddler.

"You look like you have the intelligence of a toddler!"

He spoke with a thick accent from some European country. "I will be enjoy break you, Missus Bliss."

"Sure thing, fella. How about we fight now, talk never?"

"You not nice," Zabriskie said as he frowned heavily. "Enjoy break you a lot."

Suddenly, Charlotte heard a noise from above her head. She looked up, and noticed a cage was being lowered into the ring. Somehow she had missed the cage hanging above when she walked in. It landed in the ring, encaging both fighters within. Then bell rang, which signaled that the fight had begun.

-----

On the outside, Charlotte was totally in control. The crowd was obviously on her side, cheering with every movement she made. She blew a seductive kiss in Zabriskie's direction, though he didn't seem to appreciate it. He merely stood there with his arms crossed.

On the inside, Charlotte was terrified. She thought she would be fighting against some local amateur, not a literal giant. She was hoping that nobody was recording anything, because she did not feel confident that she would win this fight at all. If she lost, then no one would take her seriously ever again. She came here specifically so people would respect her, so they could see that she could fight for real. How could she go back to making her videos after this? It wasn't fair! How was she supposed to know her opponent would be a mountain?

"No," she said aloud to herself. "You know how to fight. Just watch him, and take him down as fast as possible. Everyone has a weakness. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. You're going to win this fight, and you'll finally get the respect you deserve!"

Charlotte charged directly at Zabriskie. She leapt into the air and delivered one of her trademark moves: a dropkick! She planted both feet on his stomach (it was supposed to be his chest, but he was too tall), and she landed on the ground just right, so that she could quickly stand back up. She had performed the move hundreds of times in her life, if not thousands, and it always was a fan favorite. In this case, it was totally ineffective. Zabriskie stood in place, not moving an inch. The crowd started to laugh.

"Well damn. That couldn't have looked good. I need to get the crowd back!"

Charlotte cartwheeled towards her opponent, then delivered three hard kicks into his stomach. After the third, she felt something pop in her foot. It hurt to put weight on it now.

"Great. Well, maybe I..."

Charlotte's thought was interrupted due to the fact that she was just clotheslined. She spun around in a full circle in the air then landed on her back.

"Oh. Ouch."

Zabriskie grabbed Charlotte's face and yanked her up to her feet. Then he clotheslined her again. He grabbed her face again, but this time after pulling her up to her feet, he picked her up, held her over his head, then threw her down to the ground. Charlotte again lay face up on her back.

"Ooooh, this was a bad idea..."

Charlotte felt two arms wrap around her body. She knew what this move was!

"Not a bearhug! Please not a bearhug!"

Zabriskie tightened his grip on Charlotte, and she started yelling out profanities in between her screams. She struggled to breathe as her large opponent continued squeezing the life out of her. Her arms were trapped in the bearhug, but she still had her legs and was trying to kick her opponent, but she couldn't do much at this angle.

She couldn't do much at any angle, really.

Charlotte felt her face getting hot. She was covered in sweat now. It felt like the room was 120 degrees. She would give anything just to get out of this bearhug. As if he read her mind, Zabriskie finally relented and dropped Charlotte to the floor.

"Ughhhhh."

Charlotte tried to wiggle her toes, and after a few seconds, she was successful. "Well, at least I can still move those." She rolled over onto her stomach, then got up on her hands and knees. Then she felt something like a brick smash into her stomach. Zabriskie kicked Charlotte hard in the stomach and she collapsed, hitting her face on the floor. She clutched at her stomach and coughed violently.

"That...COUGH...fucking...COUGHHHH...HURT!"

The crowd was cheering for Zabriskie now. She needed a plan, and she needed it fast. There had to be some way she could get out of this. Unfortunately, before she could formulate a plan, Zabriskie kicked her in the head and she lost consciousness.

She awoke on her stomach, and couldn't figure out why her arms wouldn't move. She rolled over and saw her opponent. One of his arms was missing its wrappings. Then she figured it out. He took off his wrappings and tied her hands together behind her back.

"What the fuck? That can't be allowed! Hey! He's cheating!"

"I no cheat! There be no such thing as cheat here!"

"That's bullsh...ACK!"

Charlotte felt a hand around her throat. She was pulled up to her feet again. She felt so helpless. She couldn't even use her arms, now! How long would they let this fight go on?

Zabriskie punched Charlotte in the stomach several times. Charlotte's face was stuck in a pained expression. He let go of her throat, then punched her in the face several times. Each time she spun completely around, until after the fifth punch she fell over. He reached down and lifted her up into the air by her throat. She kicked at Zabriskie, but she knew she couldn't hurt this neanderthal no matter how hard she hit him. Her face grew a deep red, and soon she lost consciousness again. Zabriskie held her in the air for several more seconds so the crowd could watch her body dangle limply from his grasp. Then he hurled her at the cage wall, and she crashed hard into it.

This time, Charlotte awoke on her knees. She wasn't conscious for long before she saw a giant knee coming at her face. Zabriskie delivered knee strikes into Charlotte's face over and over again. Charlotte was still completely helpless as her hands were still bound behind her back.

"S-s-stop...please."

"You mean lady. You get punished."

Zabriskie delivered a kick straight into Charlotte's head, knocking her backwards.

This time, Charlotte awoke in the air. Zabriskie had his hands on her throat and crotch. She was horizontal, looking downward.

"Ungh...I can only be slammed into the ground so many times, you know... GYUGHHHH!!!"

To her surprise, she was not slammed into the ground again, but this time she was slammed stomach first into Zabriskie's knee. Charlotte spit up a bit of blood, and she knew something had gone horribly wrong inside of her body.

"Whu...HACK! What have you done to me? Why won't the fight end? I'm seriously hurt here! GLCK!"

Zabriskie put on hand on her back, and an arm around her neck. Then he pulled back, bending Charlotte backwards.

"Mean lady. Say sorry and I end fight."

"Ungh...no! You can go to hell! AHHH!!!"

Zabriskie pulled back harder, and Charlotte felt something give way in her back.

"Hey! AHHHH!!! STOP IT!! STOP THE FIGHT!! RING THE FUCKING BELL!!!!"

"You not say sorry."

"FUCK YOU! GYAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

CRACK!

Zabriskie yanked back hard and bent Charlotte all the way back. He let go and she remained hanging over his knee with her arms still bound behind her. Then he grabbed on to her hair and brought her head up.

"Say. Sorry."

"Y-y-you...monster...."

Zabriskie punched Charlotte in her back.

"AH FUCK! OK OK! Sorry! Now STOP!"

"Stop? Not stop. End! I end fight!"

Charlotte had a confused look on her face, which turned immediately into shock, as suddenly she was looking behind herself.

CRRRACKKK!!!

Zabriskie snapped Charlotte's neck so that her head was now looking backwards. He let go and her body again remained hanging over his knee, only this time she wasn't going to wake up. He pushed her onto the floor, and he started unwrapping his other arm. He took his wrappings and started wrapping them around Charlotte's broken neck. He tied it tightly, then dragged her over to the cage wall. He lifted her up and tied the wrappings to the wall. Charlotte's dead body hung from the cage wall for the rest of the evening. She still had the expression of shock on her face.

Using the Death Dojo's extremely advanced technology, Charlotte's body was perfectly preserved, and was kept hanging outside the entrance to the ring. It became good luck for fighters to give her hanging body a good punch in the gut before entering the ring.

-----

A video went up on the internet titled "Charlotte's Last Fight." Charlotte Bliss finally got the respect she had wanted, with people praising her "acting" and "realism" of the fight. Many were disappointed at her newly announced "retirement," but they were glad to see her go out on a high note. Many who always wanted to see her get dominated in a fight were finally able to get their wish granted. One of those people just happened to be the man who invited her to the Death Dojo in the first place. He also happened to be the owner of the Death Dojo.

"Another day, another opportunity for recruitment!"

He waited next to the car of another person from a popular female combat website. But this time, instead of a fighter, he waited for the owner of the website. He was sure he could get the whole roster involved this time!

THE END

BW30

Club Regular
I thought I posted this one here already, apparently not!

----------

So I was taking an evening walk as I usually do, and when I walked by the old abandoned factory on the edge of town, I saw that the parking lot was filled with cars, the lights were on, and there was quite a bit of commotion going on inside. The whole time I've lived in this town I've never seen any life in the factory, and now it seemed like some sort of event was going on. Obviously, I had to take a look.

The scary looking bouncer at the door let me in. He looked me over and I guess found me acceptable. He wouldn't tell me what was going on inside, but it didn't take me long to find out. In the middle of the center room of the factory was a big wrestling ring with a giant cage over it. I saw somebody dragging something out of the ring...a body I suppose? Seemed like the fights here are tough. The floor was stained with blood. I wonder how far the fights went? Surely there was a stopping point so no one would get seriously injured? I made my way to an empty seat just in time to watch the next match.

The first person to enter the ring was a very strong looking man, maybe in his mid thirties. He looked like a professional wrestler, wearing only knee pads, elbow pads, and a black speedo. He had short black hair and a short black beard. He raised his fists to the crowd as they all cheered. They seemed to like him.

"The Ravager, welcome to the Death Dojo! Banned from professional wrestling for being to brutal to his opponents, The Ravager now fights exclusively for us! And now, welcome to the ring, his unfortunate opponent!"

Seemed like this was more of a gimmick fight. The Ravager was obviously a very strong opponent, so I was surprised to see a woman enter the ring. She had long blonde hair, and lightly tanned skin. She wore a long sleeved camouflage jacket and short gray hot yoga shorts. She seemed confident enough, but this didn't look close to an even fight.

"Mad Mia, welcome to the Death Dojo! Wanting to prove herself as a fighter, Mad Mia wanted to jump head first into fighting in one of our death matches! Good luck, you're going to need it!"

Mad Mia froze in place. Perhaps that's not what she was expecting? It certainly not what I was expecting! How is this legal? Is it?

The bell rang, and The Ravager put his arms up in a fighting stance, while Mad Mia turned around and started beating on the cage. "Let me out of here! You didn't tell me this was a death match! Hey!"

The Ravager chuckled to himself. Then he casually walked up behind Mia, grabbed her by the back of the head, and slammed her face into the cage wall multiple times. He threw her backwards and she landed on her back, her face already bloodied.

"Ouch, you freak!"

"If you can stand back up, I'll give you a free hit, honey!"

"Don't call me that, you fucking creep!"

Mia wiped her nose with her hand and it came back covered in blood. She hit the ground in anger a few times before finally getting to her feet. Looks like she remembered that she was in a fight and went into a defensive stance. I hoped she could take this guy down, but it just didn't seem possible from where I was looking. He was twice her size.

Mad Mia took her free hit. She kicked at The Ravager's midsection as hard as she could. He barely flinched, but she screamed in pain. If her foot was broken, she was as good as finished already. The Ravager grabbed at Mia's throat and lifted her up into the air. He turned around and slammed her into the cage wall. With his other fist he beat her belly over and over again. Between the stomach punches and the hand around her throat, Mia was losing strength fast. Her arms fell to her sides, but The Ravager kept hitting her over and over again. The whole cage rattled from the impacts. Finally he let go and she crumpled to the floor.

The Ravager wasn't done with her yet.

He pulled her up to her knees by her hair. She was completely out of it. He kneed her in the face over and over. Blood gushed out from her nose and mouth. This fight was way more brutal than I was expecting. I just wanted to go for a walk, and now I was watching the most brutal fight I had ever seen. He switched from his knee to his fist, ramming it into the poor girl's face. He finally let go of her as he hit her one more time. She flew backwards and slammed into the cage. The Ravager, wasting no time, walked over to her and started kicking her. After about a minute, The Ravager lifted his blonde opponent up into the air and then slammed her down over his knee in a brutal crunchy backbreaker. Mia threw up blood and it covered her face. Any movements from her were completely involuntary, just muscle spasms. The Ravager, who seemingly was never satisfied, lifted her up and slammed her down several more times. I was praying for a bell to ring or for someone to enter the ring and stop the guy from continuing the fight, but no one came. The fight wouldn't be over until The Ravager said so. The crowd certainly seemed to be enjoying themselves.

The Ravager flipped Mia off of his knee and she fell limply, landing face down. The Ravager raised his fists and roared to the crowd. It looked like the fight was over, but then he walked over to Mia and stomped down on her lower back. I could hear the crunches from my seat. He stomped again a little higher, then higher still. He got to her neck, put his foot over it, paused for dramatic effect, which the crowd loved, and then stomped down five times on the back of her neck. He then grabbed the poor girl's hair and brought her head up into his hands. He twisted Mia's head left and right, breaking her neck until there was nothing left to break. He then lifted Mia up fully into the air by her head to show off his opponent as a trophy. He posed for people who wanted to take pictures, before finally dropping her to the ground and forgetting about her completely.

While the brutality was shocking, it awoke something inside of me. I knew I had to fight in that ring. I knew I had to fight against that man. I don't know what it was about this place, but I knew I had to participate. The next time I take a walk and see the factory full of people, I'm going to sign up to fight. The consequences for losing were obviously severe, but I can't imagine the satisfaction of walking away a winner. I better start training now.

BW30

Club Regular
BONEBREAKER VS THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM

----------

"I'm sorry girls," the saddened volleyball coach told his team, "there's just not enough money in the budget to keep the program going. There's just no room at the school for volleyball anymore."

"They can't DO this!" cried Christie, the team leader. "They waste so much money on the stupid football team..."

The rest of the team chimed in.

"Yeah, this school only cares about football!"

"How much money can volleyball even cost?"

"But this is the only thing I look forward to!"

"Girls, girls!" the volleyball coach said in a calming voice. He felt nothing but rage on the inside, but he needed to remain calm for the girls. "I know this stinks, but it is what it is."

"What about a fundraiser?" asked Brenda, the "smart" one on the team.

"Yeah, coach, shouldn't we be able to have a fundraiser? The football team has one every year!"

"I know they do, and I already asked. The school won't get behind it. They say that it 'still takes up resources that the school doesn't have.'"

"That's bullshit!" yelled Jordyn, the short tempered one.

"Language!"

"She's right," said Christie. "This is bullshit and you know it!"

The coach sighed, feeling completely defeated. He knew how important the team was to these seven young women, and how important it was to himself, but he had done everything he could do. He sat down in a chair and put his forehead into his hands.

There were several very quiet seconds before Brenda spoke again.

"We could raise money ourselves. The school doesn't have to have anything to do with it. We could raise the money on our own, present them with it, and maybe they would see how much it matters to us and let us keep going!"

"Hmm," the coach thought to himself. Then, out loud he said, "Well, it wouldn't hurt! But girls, it would take a lot of money to convince them to let us keep going. They were very adamant about shutting us down."

"Don't worry coach," the enthusiastic team leader said. "We'll come up with something."

"I'm talking thousands of dollars. We'll need a LOT."

The team leader's enthusiasm was cut in half, but she remained positive. "We'll come up with something," she said, much quieter than the last time.

----------

Six of the seven young women sat at their usual cafeteria table. They all looked defeated as they quietly talked amongst themselves.

"How are we going to come up with a thousand dollars?"

"It was thousands of dollars. Plural."

"Do you have any idea how many cars we'd have to wash?

"It would take years of saving up tips from the restaurant to get enough."

"My parents won't even let me get a job until school is over."

"We could always become cheerleaders..." Amber, the ex-cheerleader said.

"NO!" shouted Christie as she slammed her fist on the table. "Sorry, but we're not becoming cheerleaders. No offense, Amber. We're volleyball players, and we're good! We'll... think of... something... I'm sure of it!"

The six women all looked to the side at the same time when they heard laughter coming from a nearby table. The table was full of football players, all laughing and having a good time. A few of them were throwing food at each other. Instead of getting into trouble, one of the teachers walked by and just smiled at them, then continued on his way.

"Those fucking football players get everything handed to them! They don't even win half the games they play! We made it to the state championships last year and no one even knew about it!"

"I'VE GOT IT! I'VE GOT IT!"

All six women all looked to the other side at the same time when they heard Brenda yelling at them. She came up to the table and slammed a flyer down.

"Look!"

The team read over the flyer. Most of them seemed enthusiastic about what it said, but Sophia, the timid curly haired girl, wasn't as in to it.

"You want us to fight? We're volleyball players. We'd get killed!"

"Don't be silly, Sophia, they wouldn't let the fights go that far. Besides, look here at the bottom! There's a special 'Take On the Champion' event. At 11:00 PM, the champion, who goes by Bonebreaker, will enter the ring. anybody can volunteer to go up against him, and it says any who survive for 5 minutes will win $5000! Just one of us has to make it that long and we'll be set! Between the seven of us, it'll be a sure thing!"

Sophia rebuttled. "His name is Bonebreaker."

Brenda responded. "That's not his real name, that's just to intimidate people. Come on, what else are we going to do? This is our answer!"

"Where did you find this flyer?" the team leader asked.

"It was just on the bulletin board!"

"It's strange that the school would post something like this on the board."

"Ugh!" Brenda was fed up. "I find the answer to our problem and all I get is resistance! I thought you'd all be happy! Don't you see, we can save the team!"

Katelyn, the tomboyish one, slammed her hands on the table. "Brenda is right. We have to do this. I'm going."

"That's the spirit," Brenda said with a smile.

"I'm going too!" said Victoria, the tall lanky one.

"Count me in, too." said Jordyn, the soft spoken one with a temper.

"Fuck yeah, me too!" said Amber, the ex-cheerleader and newest member of the team.

Christie looked at Sophia, who still looked like she didn't think it was a good idea. Christie sighed and said, "Yeah. Me too. Sophia, you don't have to..."

"I'll do it." Sophia said. "Volleyball is all I look forward to. If just one of us makes it 5 minutes, then we can save the team." Then a small smile started to creep across her face as she psyched herself up. "Yeah. Yeah! Of course I'll do it! Let's go save the team!"

The seven volleyball girls put their hands together, then they cheered, loudly. A teacher walked by and told them to be quiet.

----------

The seven girls pulled into the fighting venue's parking lot. They had set up at the old abandoned school on the far side of town. Christie had borrowed her mom's minivan. Each girl convinced their parents that they were spending the night at each others' houses. Hopefully none of them would bother to check in. The seven of them hanging out was a common occurrence, so no one should be suspicious.

"C'mon, let's get going, we're already running late."

Christie led her team into the old school. They followed the signs, and the noise, and eventually they found themselves in the old gymnasium. In the middle was a large wrestling ring with a cage around it. Then they all gasped in horror as they saw a body being dragged by its feet pass by them.

A trail of blood was left behind, leading from the ring all the way the room where the body was taken. The seven volleyball girls looked at each other with a look that said, "maybe we shouldn't be here..."

"Alright ladies and gentlemen," the announcer said over a loudspeaker. "It's now time for our special event! Bonebreaker, to the ring!"

The girls watched a massive shirtless man enter the ring.

"Jesus Christ he's huge!"

"We're going up against THAT?!"

"What are we doing here?"

"Hey!" yelled Brenda defiantly. "We only have to stay in the ring for 5 minutes! We don't have to beat him or anything!"

The announcer continued. "Who wants to go up against our champion here? Five minutes is all it takes! Five minutes, for five thousand dollars! Anybody up to the challenge?"

The girls hesitated, but once Brenda started walking up to the ring, the others followed.

"Anybody? Anybody? It's only five minutes! Barely any time at all! Anybody? Ah, what to we have here?"

"We're fighting!" Brenda told the announcer. "All seven of us!"

The announcer smiled a devilish grin. "Excellent. You know the rules? Five minutes, anything goes. No holds barred! Once you enter the ring, there is no leaving until the five minutes are up! Got it?"

"We got it!" said Christie.

The crowd erupted into a frenzy.

"And all seven of you agree to fight?"

The girls all looked at each other, then the team leader spoke. "We're going to fight until one of us wins."

"Ah, interesting. How about this? All seven of you agree to fight, and instead of the normal $5000 per win, you'll each receive double the prize money for each win! So the first winner gets $5000, then $10000, then $20000... up to..." the announcer counted in his head. "$320000! But you must all agree to fight, no matter what! How does that sound?"

The girls talked amongst themselves, then came to an agreement.

"We'll do it!"

"Excellent! So, who's going first?" asked the announcer.

Christie turned to the girls. "Alright team, who wants to go up first?"

No one stepped forward.

"Christie, you should go last," said Brenda. "You're the leader and the best player on the team. That big oaf in there will probably be worn out by the last fight, so you should have a big advantage."

"OK Brenda, are you volunteering to go first, then?"

"I think Sophia should go first," said Amber.

"What?!" said Sophia, incredulously.

"You're the fastest of us! You just have to avoid him!"

"B-b-but..."

"She's right, you know." said Christie. "You could run circles around him and wear him out fast. It could make things easier for all of us."

Sophia looked dejected, but agreed that it was the best idea. "You're right. Fine. I'll go."

"Yeah!"

"You got this!"

"Go get him!"

"Just keep your distance!"

"Don't die in there!"

"That's not funny!"

----------

"We have a very special treat for all of you this evening! Bonebreaker will be fighting against an entire highschool volleyball team! Please give a warm welcome to the first challenger, Sophia!"

The crowd went wild, and Sophia blushed. She's never seen this many people before at an event. The volleyball team never got much support from the school, and hardly anybody ever came to the matches. She wasn't used to this much attention.

Sophia stood in the ring. She was physically fit, though she was the shortest girl on the team. She wore her standard volleyball uniform, like the rest of the team: long-sleeved skin-tight white shirt with baby blue lettering, short black spandex shorts, and her sneakers with white tube socks. Each member of the team wore the same outfit, though they all had different color shoes. Sophia's were dark blue. She swept back her long light brown curly hair out of her face and prepared for the battle that was ahead of her. She'd be silly to try and fight this guy head on. She would stick to the plan: run around the ring and wear him out.

DING!

"Your five minutes starts now!"

Bonebreaker came lumbering towards Sophia, but she easily dodged him. He was slow and stupid, while she was fast, and smart enough to stay away from him. She ran from corner to corner, avoiding Bonebreaker. After the first minute was up, the audience started booing. This was disheartening for Sophia. They all had loved her just a minute ago! So what if the fight wasn't interesting, she wasn't in this for the spectacle, she needed to wear down this giant of a man so they could win their money and save the team!

After a minute thirty, the crowd started getting nasty and swearing at her.

After two minutes, Sophia had enough. She would show them that she was more than just speed! Instead of running past Bonebreaker, she ran right for him.

"What are you doing?!" shouted Christie, the team leader.

Sophia shoulder tackled Bonebreaker and knocked him to the ground. He went rolling backwards and came to a rest on the ground. The crowd went silent for a few seconds, then erupted into a loud cheer. Sophia couldn't help but take in the adoration. She never knew what it was like to have so much love directed at her, not even at the state championships! She waved at the crowd, and turned to face her team. She smiled and waved at them, but they didn't look happy.

They looked scared.

"What's wrong with you guys? I'm winning!"

They were all pointing at her. Strange. Or perhaps they were pointing... Behind her! Shit!

Before Sophia could turn around, she felt a hand on the back of her head. That hand pushed her forward and slammed her face into the cage wall directly in front of her team. Her face smushed up against the wall, and her teammates jumped back and gasped in horror.

"Oh no, Sophia! Hang on!"

Sophia tried to push herself off of the cage, but Bonebreaker was much stronger. He slammed her face into the cage over and over again. After the fifth slam, Sophia's nose burst open and blood splattered all over her teammates. Several of them screamed, while the rest just stood there frozen in shock. Bonebreaker threw Sophia backwards and she went tumbling towards the other side of the ring. She came to a rest on the ground, unmoving.

Three minutes.

"Oh god...is she...?"

Slowly, she staggered up to her feet, but Bonebreaker was already on her. He grabbed her by the throat and crotch and lifted her high above his head. Then he slammed her down over his knee in a brutal backbreaker.

CRUNCH!

Sophia, who was known as the quiet one of the group, screeched out an ear piercing wail. Bonebreaker lifted her up and slammed her down again, with another crunch and a scream. The third time she went silent.

"Stop the fight, are you crazy?!"

"No no, girls, you all agreed! Five minutes, not a second less! She still has a minute and a half left! Unless..."

"What? Unless what?" Christie asked frantically.

"Unless she gets killed of course!"

"WHAT?!"

Christie jumped when a loud noise occurred right next to her. Bonebreaker had slammed Sophia's face into cage wall again, but this time he let her fall. She fell flat on her back spread eagled.

"Sophia, get up! Get up NOW!"

Bonebreaker grabbed a wad of Sophia's long curly hair and brought her head up into his hands.

"WAKE UP! SOPHIA!"

Bonebreaker twisted Sophia's head harshly to the right, letting out a loud crack. Her body twitched once then went completely still. Bonebreaker held on to her hair and waved her head around a few times to show her off to the volleyball team. Christie couldn't help but stare into poor Sophia's face. Her eyes were looking in two different directions and her mouth was hanging open. Bonebreaker let her head fall back and hit the mat. He folded his arms, looked directly at Christie, and said, "Who's next?"

"You... fucking bastard!" Christie yelled.

"I'll get him!" said Katelyn, the tomboy. She pushed Christie out of the way and entered the ring.

"Are you crazy? You can't go in there! You be killed!"

"Ah," stated the announcer, "but you must! There will be no leaving this arena until all seven of you go up against Bonebreaker! Your only chance is to enter the ring!"

Christie looked around and noticed the only exit was blocked off by two huge security guards. Well, that was that. They were all going to fight Bonebreaker.

Hopefully, they weren't all about to die.

----------

"Sophia made it three minutes and fifty seven seconds! Looks like our next challenger is all ready for her match! Welcome, Katelyn!"

Katelyn had shoulder length dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. She wore bright red shoes. Usually they were dirty but she cleaned them up for tonight. She had thick powerful legs that were covered in minor scratches, and a bandaid on one knee. She spent most of her free time outside. Most of the time she would return home covered in dirt, much to the chagrin of her parents. She cracked her knuckles and awaited the bell.

DING!

Katelyn charged head first towards Bonebreaker in a violent rage. She threw punch after punch into his abs. She pounded and pounded away until she was completely out of breath. She looked up into Bonebreakers eyes in horror as she realized she had done absolutely no damage to him.

He smiled. "My turn!"

Bonebreaker smashed his fist hard into Katelyn's stomach, which caused her to jump up about a foot in the air, then come crashing down into the mat. She was totally winded. She tried to get up to her feet, but her strength was completely gone.

"KATIE! LOOK OUT!"

Bonebreaker grabbed Katelyn's hair and pulled her up to her knees, then he pounded her in her face several times. Her arms went limp after the fourth hit. The volleyball team looked on and watched as another one of their teammates was beaten to a pulp.

"Out already? Boring!"

Bonebreaker decided to end the fight early. He looked up and smiled at the volleyball team. He was facing them, with Katelyn in front of him so that her back was to the team. He put both of his hands on either side of her head and twisted it around completely so that her head was now facing the team.

The cracking sound was loud.

"NOOO!" Christie was sobbing at this point. What was happening to her team? Her friends? Was this real? How was this possible?

Katelyn fell on her back and slammed her face into the ground.

"Ouch, she only made it a minute and three seconds. Not very good. Who's next?"

Christie lashed out at Brenda. She shoved her, then said, "This was your fucking idea! Why don't you go in next, you piece of shit!"

Victoria went to intervene, but Jordyn held her back.

Brenda shoved her back. "You're supposed to be the leader! You should have come up with a better idea! But you didn't, you had nothing! I thought this would help!"

"Well it didn't! We're all going to die now because of you!"

Brenda burst into tears, which seemed to break Christie out of her rage.

"Y-y-you're right! I'm such garbage! What was I thinking?!"

"Hey, Brenda... I'm sor..."

"Shut up! I'm going in. If you make it out of here... tell the coach that..."

"Don't talk like that. You can win this. You just need to avoid him. Sophia and Katelyn..." Christie choked up at their names, but then continued. "They made mistakes. Stay focused, and you can win. I know you can. I'm sorry I snapped at you."

Brenda calmed down, then smiled. "Thanks, Christie. You've always been a great leader."

The two hugged.

The announcer cleared his throat. "Ahem..."

"I'm going in," said Brenda. "Wish me luck!"

"Good luck, Brenda." said Christie. Then, to herself she said, "We're all going to need it."

----------

"Brenda is up next, how long will she last?"

Brenda was similar in size to Sophia, except she was a little bit thinner and a little bit taller. Her long dirty blonde hair hung loosely down her back. Her shoes were green. She felt terrified, but Christie gave her the confidence she needed to stay focused. Just stay away. Keep running. Don't mess up.

DING!

Brenda had a similar strategy to Sophia, since it seemed to work at first. She ran from corner to corner. She refused to take her eyes off of Bonebreaker. Nothing would break her gaze.

She probably should have payed more attention to her surroundings, because as she was running away from Bonebreaker with her head looking back at him, she failed to notice Katelyn's body still laying in the ring. She tripped over her and fell down, slamming her head into the cage. Her body was on the floor, but her head was bent at an awkward angle against the cage. It appeared that she had broken her own neck, but then she started moving her arms to pry herself away.

"Ow, I'm OK!" she started to say.

"NO BRENDA! MOVE!"

Bonebreaker looked down at the volleyball player with her head pressed against the cage. He raised his heavy foot and stomped down on her upper back. CRUNCH! The force had pushed her body further into the floor and her head further into the cage. Now her neck really was broken. Bonebreaker's stomp had snapped her spine and caused her head to become internally severed.

"Fifty three seconds! You girls are doing worse and worse! Next!"

"Goddamnit, no!" Christie sat down on the ground and sobbed.

"Neeeext!"

Jordyn and Amber tried to console Christie, but to no avail.

"NEXT! Trust me girls, you DON'T want to forfeit..."

"I'll go," Victoria said. "Stay with Christie, she needs you now."

"Good luck, Victoria."

"Please be careful."

----------

"Victoria is the next to go up against our champion, Bonebreaker! Let's hope you do better than the rest of your team!"

Victoria was the tallest of the team. Tall and lanky, with long straight black hair. Her color shoe of choice was pink. She was probably the weakest player on the team, joining up only because her parents made her play a sport. She had become good friends with the team, and though she wasn't the best, they were all happy to have her there.

And everything was falling apart, now.

DING!

Victoria awkwardly ran around the ring, just barely avoiding Bonebreaker at every pass. After a short while Bonebreaker decided that he was done toying with her. Victoria tried to run past Bonebreaker again, but was clotheslined instead. Her body flipped over once in the air before crashing to the ground. She rolled around completely dazed. She felt a sharp pain on her side and Bonebreaker kicked her across the ring. She slammed into the cage wall on the opposite side of the volleyball team. Bonebreaker lifted her up by her head by just placing one of his hands over her face. He lifted her into the air and slammed the back of her head into the cage. SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! Her body went limp after the third smash. He dropped her to the ground and she collapsed in a heap.

Then he hoisted her up over his shoulders and started applying pressure. Victoria awoke screaming as she felt her back breaking. Bonebreaker held her sideways over his shoulders and pulled down slowly. Victoria tried to wriggle free, but his grip was too tight. Suddenly he yanked down hard and Victoria bent completely in half. CRACK!

Victoria's broken body was wrapped around Bonebreaker's giant head. He held her there for a few seconds then let her drop. She smacked against the mat. She was totally still, and Bonebreaker started walking towards the remaining volleyball team members, when he heard a groan. Victoria was still alive!

Bonebreaker wasn't having it. He went back to where Victoria was laying, bent down and started folding her in on herself. He bent her like a pretzel and she screamed the whole time. Her arms and legs were all bent and twisted in the wrong places. Finally, all that was left was her neck. Bonebreaker took his time twisting her head. Victoria's screams turned to gagging as her head was being twisted. The volleyball girls could hear her neck popping and cracking from where they were standing. Finally she went silent as her neck finally gave out and broke. Bonebreaker stood up and looked down at his mangled opponent. He stomped down on her twisted and folded body once, just to make sure it was definitely over for her.

CRUNCH!

The three remaining volleyball players didn't even watch the match. They were too busy trying to console Christie.

"Wow! Four minutes and twenty eight seconds! That was much better! Alright, who's up next?"

Jordyn and Amber looked at each other, neither one wanting to go up next. Christie was still sobbing with her head in her hands.

Amber spoke first. "I don't think we can win this."

"I think you're right," Jordyn said.

"So, who's going in next, then?" Amber asked Jordyn.

Jordyn sighed, then said, "I will. One of has to."

"Good luck," Amber said, without really meaning it.

"Thanks." Jordyn responded, with the same level of enthusiasm.

----------

"Up next is Jordyn! Let's give her a round applause, shall we?"

Jordyn was typically soft spoken, like Sophia, but was known for doing a lot of trash talking during matches. Playing volleyball often brought out a darker side of her. She was feeling that side now as she entered the ring. She had long light blonde hair that went down to her waist. Her shoes were black. Her face turned very serious, and she stared daggers at Bonebreaker.

DING!

Instead of running, Jordyn stood her ground. The two slowly circled each other like lions ready to tear each other apart.

Bonebreaker went to grab Jordyn, but she jumped back just in time. She was careful to avoid her fallen teammates, as no one had bothered to remove them from the ring between fights. She found herself standing next to Katelyn. Her body was spread out and her head was rotated completely around. She started choking up, then remembered where she was.

Unfortunately for her, it was too late. The one second of being distracted was enough for Bonebreaker to catch Jordyn off guard. He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up in the air.

"JORDYN!" Amber yelled. "Damnit, Christie, snap out of it! Your team needs you!"

Amber pulled Christie's arms away from her face and then slapped her. This brought her out of her breakdown.

"Huh? Hey, what's going on. Who's in there now?"

"It's Jordyn, and it's not looking good."

"Oh no! JORDYN! GET OUT OF THERE!"

Jordyn was being held up in the air by her throat. She tried beating on Bonebreaker's arms, but it was no use. She managed to spit out a few choice words for her opponent.

"Put...down! GCK! Fucking... shitbird... kill you... ACKKKK!"

Jordyn's eyes rolled up as Bonebreaker increased the pressure on her throat. He squeezed her neck tightly with both hands, and eventually the bones in her neck were ground down to dust. Jordyn's arms fell and swayed limply as Bonebreaker continued grinding her neck with his hands. Her head rolled side to side as there was nothing to support it except for Bonebreaker's hands. Finally he let her go and she crashed into the mat, obviously dead.

Christie beat on the outside of the cage wall.

"Two minutes and ten seconds. You've got to do better than that! After all, there's only two of you left!"

Amber put a hand on Christie's shoulder. "I'll go next, I guess.."

"No. I'll go." Christie looked at Amber with fire in her eyes. "I shouldn't have let any of you go in there. I should have been the only one to fight in the first place. This is... was my team. I've let them down. I've let you down. I'm sorry."

"Don't be so hard on yourself," Amber said, trying to give off positive vibes that she totally wasn't feeling. "We couldn't have seen something like this coming."

"Still, I'm going in. If I don't make it, I just want to say that I'm honored to have been your team leader."

Amber started tearing up. Though she was a cheerleader for most of her life, it wasn't until she had joined the volleyball team last year that she felt like she had made real friends. "Be careful, Christie. I don't want you to die!"

"I'll be fine. I can do this."

----------

"The team leader, Christie, has decided to enter the ring! Will she fare better than her teammates?"

Christie was a born leader. She was a bright eyed beautiful girl with long blonde hair that she had tied into a ponytail with a red ribbon that hung loosely. Her shoes were white with light pink laces.

She looked over the ring and saw all of her teammates. Each one had their head at an unnatural angle. There was no way anybody was still alive. They were all dead. She had failed them.

She could still avenge them.

DING!

Christie had done a bit of research before the fight to find all the weakspots in a human body, just in case. She had formed a plan in her mind to wrap her legs around her opponent's body, and then twist, snapping his neck. Killing him would also save Amber, who had yet to fight. The problem was, her opponent was much larger than she was. She would need to find a way to bring him down.

Bonebreaker tried to grab Christie, but she went in low. She wrapped her legs around one of his ankles and tried to trip him.

BOOM!

It actually worked! Bonebreaker was down! She scrambled up to his head and wrapped her legs around it. She squeezed with everything she had, then twisted.

Nothing happened.

Bonebreaker grabbed on to the volleyball player's legs and then stood up. Christie was at a loss, now that her plan had failed, and now she was high in the air with nowhere to go. She just tried to keep her balance so that she wouldn't fall all the way down on the mat. Bonebreaker easily lifted Christie up off of his head, and powerbombed her into the ground.

BOOM! "UGHHHHHHHH!"

Christie let out a long grunt as the wind was knocked out of her. Bonebreaker rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled on the red ribbon that was dangling from her hair. He pulled it all the way loose, then wrapped it around her neck and pulled. Christie gasped and struggled to find air as she was being strangled by her own ribbon. Her face was turning red, and drool started dripping out of her mouth.

"GCK! GNNNK! P-pplsse! Dnnt!"

Her face was purple now. Her movements slowed down until finally she was still. Her eyes were rolled up and half closed, and her tongue stuck out of her mouth as drool dripped from it. Bonebreaker let go of the ribbon, then rolled her back over onto her back. Her arms and legs twitched occasionally as he placed his foot on her neck. He rose his arms in the air in a victory pose. He held the pose for several seconds, then looked down at his fallen opponent.

CRACK!

Bonebreaker twisted his heel and broke Christie's neck. Her body twitched once voilently, then went still.

Amber was going crazy.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! I'm next! I'm next! What do I do? What do I DO?!"

"Three minutes and forty seven seconds. How disappointing! I thought she might actually have had a chance! Well, there's only one left now, Amber, please enter the ring!"

----------

Amber had to be shoved into the ring, since she was just standing there talking to herself. She wore her long light brown hair in two braids, and wore purple shoes.

"Please, let me out of here! I don't want to fight! I quit! I give! LET ME OUT!"

"Now, now! That's not how this goes!" responded the announcer. "If I were you, I would keep your eyes on your opponent!"

Amber spun quickly around and found herself staring into the chest of Bonebreaker. Amber's eyes went wide as he reached down and grabbed her. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight in a bearhug.

"AHHHHHH! PUT ME DOWN! NO! PLEASE! NOOO!"

CRUNCH! "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Bonebreaker threw her hard into the ground before he broke her completely. He grabbed one of her ankles and casually tossed her into the cage wall. CLANG! Bonebreaker threw Amber around the ring like a ragdoll. He slammed her into the cage and the floor many times. Amber tried to scurry away, but Bonebreaker wouldn't let up. After getting bored with throwing her, Bonebreaker lifted up the final volleyball player into the air and spun her upside down. Amber's legs stuck straight up in the air. Then he slammed her down headfirst into Jordyn's body, piledriving her into her dead teammate.

"Oh god, please stop..."

Amber crawled over to the cage wall and used it to help her up to her feet. He spun around and leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily. Her eyes grew wide as she saw one of her teammates come hurtling towards her. Bonebreaker picked up Katelyn's body and chucked her at Amber. Her body collided with Amber's, and the two fell back down to the mat.

Bonebreaker pulled on one of Amber's braids. Katelyn's body rolled off of her as she was lifted her up to her knees. He placed one hand under her chin while the other hand was now on the back of her head. Amber sobbed uncontrollably.

"I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna..."

"How much time?" Bonebreaker yelled to the announcer.

"We're at four minutes and fifty seconds!"

"Gimme a countdown!"

"Sure thing, champ!"

Amber kept sobbing as Bonebreaker's grip tightened.

"Five!"

"I don't wanna die I don't wanna die..."

"Four!"

"Ohgodohgodohgodpleeeease!"

"Three!"

"I don't wanna dieeeeeee!"

"Two!"

"Let me goooooo!"

"ONE!"

"NOOOOO-" CRACK! "BWAK!"

The crowd went wild as the last volleyball girl's neck was snapped. Bonebreaker spun Amber's head around counter-clockwise. Her arms twitched violently the moment of the snap. Bonebreaker lifted up Amber's limp body by her neck. Then he walked over to Christie's body and lifted her up as well. He held them both up to the crowd as if they were trophies. The crowd was cheering and chanting loudly. Then he smashed Christie and Amber's faces together and let them fall to the ground. The two bodies of the dead volleyball players wrapped around each other in a mangled heap as they landed.

"Four minutes and fifty nine seconds! So close! Oh well, can't win 'em all. Unless you're Bonebreaker of course!"

Bonebreaker flexed and smiled at the crowd.

And that's it, ladies and gentlemen! Thank you all for coming out tonight to the Death Dojo! We'll be moving on from this town, but if you spot us again somewhere, come on in and see what's going on! Good night, and stay safe!"

As the announcer was talking, Bonebreaker was dragging the dead volleyball players' bodies into the center of the ring. He tossed them into a body-pile, then stood back and admired his work.

"It's like a work of art, and I am Michelangelo" He said as he wiped a small tear from the corner of his eye. Then he jumped up and body splashed the pile.

The volleyball coach never did find out what happened to the girls, and the rest of the school never even noticed they were gone. The football team didn't win a single game all year.

THE END

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.