The Beginning (1 Viewer)

HersheyHighwayHentai

Potential Patron
The Beginning

'The Beginning' is a shoot'em up / platformer being made by myself and two others at Hershey Highway Hentai.
'The Beginning' is based on a science fiction / thriller story written by Mr. Kechtum.

Genre:
Action, Sci-fi, Thriller

Primary Design Elements:
Mission Driven, Shot'em up, Side Scrolling, Platform, Retro, Realism

Hentai Elements:
Fight and rape, Ryona, Alien Sex, Tentacles, Anal, Impregnation, Birthing

ETA:
November 2014
Demo coming soon!!!

You can read more about the game here.

Please feel free to comment.

If you have any questions you can post them here or email us at the address listed on the blog.

Thanx
Hershey Highway Hentai
Hershey Highway Hentai

Last edited by a moderator:

HersheyHighwayHentai

Potential Patron
UPDATE:
We need some feedback

We have made changes to the player's sprite:
malespritebaseurbanuniformfinal_zpsb17513ad.png

However, we are not happy with his face and we still feel uncertain about his overall appearance.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I think the Iris is too big compared to the eyes, but you only notice that if you zoom in.
The holster seems detached from the body; at first I thought it's part of the UI to show you what weapon you're currently using.

HersheyHighwayHentai

Potential Patron
I think the Iris is too big compared to the eyes, but you only notice that if you zoom in.
The holster seems detached from the body; at first I thought it's part of the UI to show you what weapon you're currently using.

Thanks, ewe're striving to improve the graphics of the game before we finish our fist demo.

How does this look?
malespritebaseurbanuniformtest_zps2ef57c6d.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.