Tekken Girls in Agony 1: Fury Tames Lili (1 Viewer)

What girl would you like to see in next Chapter?

• Asuka

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Alisa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiaoyu

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Julia

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RyonaSensei

Potential Patron
There was an overwhelming amount of people who wanted to join the King of the Iron Fists tournament this year that fact made it essential that there would need to be preliminaries this year for everyone, in order to advance into the tournament you need to win or draw 2 of 3 matches. Lili was prepared for the fight of her life for her father’s well being. She was told along with some other fighters to meet in an old abandoned stone built work shop for the preliminaries. Lili was able to win her first two battles with ease already making her qualify for the tournament, she was very confident in her abilities.

“If all the competition this year is as weak as the losers I fought last then getting back what’s rightfully ours will be a piece of cake.” Lili says as she steps down into the field for her second match, the small ground cheered as the spectator’s came back. “Where’s my opponent already?” Lili says with her hands on her lips looking bored of having to wait around.

She got her wish, out of the shadows came Bryan Fury. A man from the United States who had a frustrated nature and bad attitude. She had seen the fight last year against Bryan and Yoshimitsu; all she knew was that Fury was not going down without a fight. Bryan grinned as if he was anxious to get right to it, Lili was a bit worried about the man’s sanity all together but she decided to go ahead and do her stance.

“I hope you’re ready for this, I’ve yet to have a remotely decent challenge yet!” Lili bent down as she leaped into the air toward Bryan with a spinning heel kick with Bryan catches with one hand and slams Lili into the ground. “Ah!” Lili yells from the pain of the fall, she crawls backwards to get some distance from him trying to figure out what just happened.

Bryan jumps forward and with 2 hands he comes down as Lili moves out of the way just in time as the concrete under his fists cracks. Lili gets to her feet and is able to land a good kick on Bryan face with all her might that easily took out her last 2 opponents, Bryan’s head barely turned. His expression cold and ruthless, Lili’s mind went blank as to what to do next. Before she could react Bryan grabs her arm and swings her into a wall. Lili hits it so hard she gasps knocking the wind out of her, at the same moment she begins to slide down the wall and try to catch her breath Bryan runs in and punches Lili in the gut with enough force to leave a hole in a hard wood floor.

Lili lets out a hard gasp falls onto his arm which is still in her gut as she coughs, she holds on to his arm trying to gain her balance. He grabs hold of her neck and bashes the back of her head into the wall nearly knocking her out by she is able to stay conscious. He lets go and as she begins to fall forward he begins punching her stomach like a punching bag relentlessly. She groans in pain as she tries to plead for him to stop but he continues and begins to laugh. He grabs her hair as she goes down still not allowing her to fall; he flips her over his head and slams her into the ground.

Lili breathes heavily as her eyes are only half open trying to stay conscious, she looks off to the side at her arm that she tries to move her hand on. She moved it just barely to see it trembling, she had never been more frightened in all her life, she was confident entering the tournament this year she never thought she’d ever face someone as twisted as this man.

Lili looks up to see him lift his mighty leg over her; she turns away and grits her teeth as she braises herself. Bryan stomps down on her gut making Lili scream from the intense pain of it, he lifts up again and stomps down on her panty area forcing her to unintentionally moan in a grunt of pain from it. He lifts her up by her shirt and gives her an uppercut sending her up in the air and while in the air he punches her in the side of face sending her crashing down into the cement floor.

Bryan sits on her and begins to punch her in the face repeatedly as the ground watches and cheers, as she slips into unconsciousness from the punches he grabs her neck to wake her up and get her attention for a moment. “See you in the Tournament Princess!” He lifts his arm up and with one final blow knocks her out cold.

This isn’t really the first Ryona I’ve ever written but it’s by far the least sexual because I’m not sure what I can get away with on these Threads yet and don’t want to overstep the lines of acceptable and not. I have plans to continue this Fiction with other girls in Tekken and in the tournament with a story along with it. Let me know what you guys think and let me know what I can get away with so I know, as it goes on this will get longer I wrote this pretty late so didn’t wanna go forever.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Paragraphs would really do wonders. It's just much too hard to read right now. Instead of one enter break, try two, and it would make things much easier to read. :)

RyonaSensei

Potential Patron
I figured that it was much too close together, there I edited it and it should be much easier on the eyes to read. Just looked better in Microsoft word before I copy and pasted it here lol

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Now that it is much easier to read, I like it. Bryan is a vicious (half) man, and you got that across very efficiently. Poor Lili... *snicker* yeah, not really. She deserved it. :p

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
really nice! While Lili is not my thing I did enjoy this.
I put my vote down for Asuka.(SURPRISE!!) As for sexual, people have varying degrees of care. Just give a warning if you are worried about someone not wanting it

Bagel

Potential Patron
I think you can get away with most types of physical violence on this board, although people tend to keep away from guro/amputee/rape material. Maybe you should read a few other stories on this site so you can get a a feel for what's acceptable. You can write about that type of extreme stuff if you want, just so long as you give a proper warning beforehand so people who aren't into that won't be surprised by it.

A good story though, always enjoy seeing Tekken characters get a nasty thrashing. I'm just surprised I havn't seen any ryona tag team matches yet, with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 doing so well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.