Taylor Momsen vs Taylor Swift [death match on the beach] (1 Viewer)

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
Both Taylors stared daggers at eachother in their bathing suits on the beach. Momsen wore a black bikini while Swift wore a one piece blue bathing suit. Chills ran up and down their bodies as they stood on the sandy beach. They both knew very soon one of them would be a corpse lying in the sand, for this fight was to the death. Momsen moved in slowly towards her opponent ready to get things started. For her this was more than about survival. She wanted to be the most famous and sexiest Taylor and Swift was her only competition. Once she eliminated her everyone would know who the best Taylor was.
Momsen struck first with a few jabs. Swift blocked the first few then took one sharp jab to the nose, yelping. Swift backed up a few steps and went for a high kick to Momsen's ribs. Momsen cuaght swift's leg and used it to throw her to the ground like a sack of garbage. Swift sprawled in the sand on her stomach trying to recover quickly, getting to her hands and knees. Momsen jumped on her back to prevent Swift's recovering knocking her back flat to her stomach. She grabs Swift by the hair and rubs her face into the sand. Swift flails her arms and screams out in pain. momsen pulls Swift's head up and rubs a handful of sand into her eyes. Swift screams even louder putting her hands to her eyes. Momsen laughs and rolls Swift on to her back. She grabs Swift's bathing suit at the top and rips it down the middle. Swift sturggles and protests as her body is slowly revealed. "Don't be shy Swifty!" Momsen taunts.
Swift continues to struggle, flailing and slapping Momsen. Annoyed Momsen punches her in the nose hard again and again. After a half dozen blows Swift groans and cough, no longer struggling. Momsen laughs and tears at the rest of Swift's bathing suit. Momsen catches sight of Swift's pussy and scoffs. "Nasty looking cunt you got there. I guess I'll add that to things I beat you in." Momsen stands up and removess her bikini bottoms. Swift tries to stand and escape but Momsen kicks her in the chest knocking her back down. "I didn't say you could go anywhere!" She grabs Swift by the ankles and spreads her legs. Momsen then stomps on Swift's crotch hard over and over until she feels and hears the bone in her pelvis crack. Swift screams like a dying animal. Satisfied that Swift won't be getting up again Momsen stands over her. "My superior pussy is going to be the last thing you ever smell... or taste hah!" Momsen straddles Swift's face, facing her feet. She moans in pleasure as she feels Swift's perky nose up inside of her sex organ. She uses her feet and slides them under the back of Swift's her nose even farther into pussy and starts really grinding hard. She punches Swift in her already ruined cunt and feels a fresh moan of pain from Swift vibrate her own pussy. She continues this until blood starts oozing from Swift's pussy onto the sand. Momsens climaxes at the sight and covers Swift's face in her juices.
Momsen stands and looks down at her handywork and laughs. "Time to end your pathetic life." She looks down at Swift who looks up and cries in fear. "Please god, don..." Before she can finish Momsen stomps down on her throat hard, crushing her winpipe. Swift gags and coughs as she feels the blood pool in her throat. She looks up at Momsen's satisfied face and pisses her self in fear. Momsen laughs even harder. She lifts her foot again and this time slams her heel down on Swift's face smashing her skull and killing her. She looks down at her defeated prize and touches herself again until she cums. She then takes pictures of Swift's body with Swift's own phone and sends the pictures to her boyfriend. She then calls him and tells him to meet her at the beach so that they can both have fun with his girlfriends used up pathetic body.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
You should make a series out of this. Celebrities with the same first name, or some other similarity fighting to the death.
For example, Jessica Biel vs. Jessica Alba, or Kate Upton vs. Kate Winslett.

fasteddy44641

Potential Patron
I can take requests if you want. :) in not the best writer out there but I try.
I should be uploading another on the next day or two for Charlie xcx vs avril lavigne

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I can take requests if you want. :) in not the best writer out there but I try.
I should be uploading another on the next day or two for Charlie xcx vs avril lavigne
I like that matchup.

My recomendation would be Kim Kardashian vs. Megan Fox. That would be great.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
What about...
tumblr_n5j5hlzrzh1tb31f3o1_1280.jpg

Oprah and RoboCop fight to the death - Murphy gets pulled out of his robotic life support system and we get an upgraded Oprah 2.0.

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
Quite nice, short but laconic :D Not even sure if I'd like it with more literate details or just like this :) Good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.