[PC] Tantrumbull's MUGEN (1 Viewer)

D

Dereteremior

I know I'm new here, but I have little request. Can somebody make a good repack (7z, or better, FreeArc) of this mugen? I know its sound little stupid, but downloading something that big with internet connection that I have is really pain (download limit per moth). Its hard to find good mugen pack, and this one looks promising , so please be nice and help me :-)

X

Xcrisis42

Hi can anyone help me, I'm a bit confused I''ve tried to Download this thing a thousand times but since its in individual chunks, I haven't a clue how to get them all to run together smoothly, I'm not very good with this sort of thing and was wondering how you get this game to run?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I don't know what other zip-program can do it, but I use 7-Zip and there you just have to right-click the first file (usually ends with something like rar.001) and then "extract to (...)" and the program finds the other parts automatically if there are in the same folder.

X

Xcrisis42

Yeah I was usin the same program but it wasn't working it would stop mid extraction and say i need to have Downloaded 02 of the files then i'd do that and file 02 said it needed file 03 and so on and so forth, I ended up just using the Winrar unzipper, works fine now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.