Sora's Downfall (Me and Parasitoro) (1 Viewer)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
Sora's Downfall

Parasitoro
A secret tournament was underway, with many participants, fighting for a mystical item. And a strong black girl named Samantha was preparing to dominate her next opponent. She loved beating guys up, then cumming at the moment of their death. She shivered with excitement...who was next?
12:33pm
Psycho333
Sora found out about this tournament from Phil, a small goat man. He felt thathe had to claim the mystical item to keep it out of the hands of ORganization XIII so he signed up, he looked around somewhat nerviously though, realizing that it's mostly humans and not heartless or nobodies in this tournament....

Parasitoro
Samantha smirked when she saw her foe. A young warrior, possessing a strange weapon. In a seductive, but dark voice, she asked him: ˝Ready to die, boy?˝ The black fighter showed her sexy body off. Her tight dark blue suit made her curves fascinating, even though she was still developing.
12:39pm
Psycho333
Sora held the keyblade ready for battle. "Sorry, I have no intention of dying just yet" He said with a confident smirk before charging Samantha, aiming his keyblade for her right arm.

Parasitoro
The girl's face showed change, to a focused expression, as she jumped, and did a bicycle kick, trying to knock the key-shaped weapon out of the boy's hands.
12:44pm
Psycho333
Sora was supprised at her reaction speed but willed the keyblade back to his hands thentook another swing at her left shoulder... wondering if he would catch her off guard with the suddon apperance of the weapon.

Parasitoro
Samantha was shocked by the sudden retrieval of the weapon. But, she quickly deduced it was magic most likely. She did kill several magically gifted opponents, before. The black girl dived down to evade the attack, and then swept the boy's legs underneath him.
12:51pm
Psycho333
Sora was caught off guard by Samantha's sudden movements yet attempted to sweep her legs out from under her using his keyblade.

Parasitoro
Samantha mentally commended the boy on his skill, but, she would win. His attempt was quite dangerous, as the blade scraped against her boots, as she tried to jump over. The blade was stuck for a moment, and Samantha leapt to lock the arm wielding the weapon into a straight armbar, wrenching the arm upwards, as Sora laid face-first on the ground. The arm was breaking, and the black killer began moaning. A wet spot appeared on the suit...
12:58pm
Psycho333
Sora was supprised at the technique being employed by his foe,he never seen a move like thatbefore as his arm was painfully streached out... he let out a moan of pain as he struggled to streighten his arm, pain shooting throughout the arm itself.

Parasitoro
Sora's moan excited Samantha, and she pulled back on his arm, which was enough to hear a sick popping sound. Samantha groaned:˝Unh...feels so damn good...˝, and the wet spot on her suit became bigger. She came from inflicting pain, and the crowd went wild, wanting more.
1:08pm
Psycho333
Sora felt the agony in his arm grow more and more intense as he faught the urge to scream out in agony, instead only moaning with more pain as he couldnt resist the arm bar of Samantha anymore... his arm didnt have the strength.

Parasitoro
˝You fight well, boy. But you can't win. You did make me cum, and I'll reward you for that, before you die.˝, the black girl says, before trying to grab the left leg of Sora.
1:15pm
Psycho333
Sora then summoned the keyblade to his left arm and took a swing at Samantha's chest "The fight isnt over yet" He said, his right arm now broken and useless from the armbar.

Parasitoro
The swing of the blade, made faster by the rapid turn of the left arm was too fast to completely dodge. Samantha tilted back, bending her body. The sound of ripping clothes came. Her suit was torn up, and the bra fell apart too! Her firm breasts came into view, delighting the crowd. With a battle cry, the teen girl attacked, kicking down the weapon, and then grabbing the remaining good arm of her opponent. She fell to the ground, locking her legs around the limb. With a sick smile, she started pulling the arm, trying to cripple it.
1:25pm
Psycho333
Sora was overwhelmed by the movement of Samantha and was takendown by her take down. his remainingarm now helplessly trapped in her legs he desoerately tried to pull it out in order to free it... struggling against thesheer force of Samantha.

Parasitoro
Samantha knew she was in control. Her pleasure began rising again as she pulled in short intervals. When she hit her peak, a battle cry came out, annd the arm cracked. The sick sound triggered another orgasm. As her nipples went hard, the crowd went wild. Many pleasured themselves, at the sight of this sexy, but painful lesson in female dominance.
and*
1:31pm
Psycho333
Sora this time couldnt help himself as he let out a scream of agony as his remaining arm was shattered, Sora tried to get to his feet but struggled to do so... he was starting to get dizzy from the pain.

Parasitoro
Samantha smiled as she walked around the ring with her hands up. the boy was crippled. But she wanted to have him feel at least a bit of pleasure. So she started taking the helpless fighter's clothes off. Starting from the shirt and shorts, she finished off with his underwar, after his shoes and socks were taken off. ˝I'm gonna have some fun doing it with you.˝, she says, and pulls a zipper on her suit. It uncovers her naked crotch! The crowd know that she will have sex with her victim again, and go wild.
1:40pm
Psycho333
Sora however had another idea, he summoned his keyblade to his feet and, while holding itbetween his bare soles, attempted to swing it at Samantha's right kneecap, hoping the supprise nature of the attack would allow him to make a comeback in this fight.

Parasitoro
The mass of spectators were shocked by the innovative attack. The black fighter, however, jumped to the side, and avoided the crippling attack somehow. Panting, she got up, and smiled, then locked Sora's right leg in a kneebar. Her strong legs held it tight, as she pulled sharply to the side, and after the knee popped, her squirting orgasm began. During that time, she used the muscle spasm that came over her, to twist the entire leg around with force. The brutal sound of bone and cartilage snapping prolonged her bliss. After the limb was destroyed, Samantha fingered herself until the orgasm subsided, smiling at the crowd.
1:51pm
Psycho333
Sora feltthe sheer agony as hisleg was brutally destroyed by his foe. his toes twitched as the nerves were crushed and scraped by the bone and moving parts of the knee as it was brutally broken and destroyed. Sora was completely helpless now and he knew it. not even his keyblade could save him now... he couldnt help but to scream out in agony as the pain from his arms and now his leg washed over him like a pounding series of tidal waves.

Parasitoro
Samantha got up, and then sat on Sora, putting his dick in her pussy. Smiling, she said: ˝This is your reward. You can lick my tits, if you want.˝ Bending over forward, she invited him to suck on the firm boobs, and show submission.
2:02pm
Psycho333
Sora's penis was rock hard despite the fact that he felt no attraction to Samantha and went inside of Samantha's pussy, his body began to react inanatural way, his cock throbbed even though he wanted to leave... however all he could do is kick his one good leg helplessly, the once strong warrior was reduced to tears as Samantha turned him into her personal pleasure toy.

Parasitoro
˝Don't fight it. Or I'll break your other leg too. If you submit, I can make you feel pleasure, too.˝, she said with a moan, while riding the boy hard. The crowd was in ecstasy; the teen fighter was having sex with another crippled guy! Only 14, and already so dominant and confident!
2:11pm
Psycho333
Sora,tearfully, began licking her right nipple... knowing that he would die in this arena he decided to submit in order to lesson the pain. his mind drifting to thoughts of Kairi and Riku... he mentally said goodbye to both of them.

Parasitoro
Samantha moaned as the boy gave in, getting extremely horny. Her groans came without pause, as she sped up her ride. While lowering her breasts to make Sora's access easier, she pressed into his spine, right between the shoulders.
(Sora should feel very little pain in his arms now.)
2:20pm
Psycho333
Sora felt greatly reduced pain in his arms as she seemingly hit a pressure point, he still was tearful as he sucked on her right nipple, knowing he'll die in the arena andthat he was now her plaything but at least the pain was reduced.

Parasitoro
˝Good slave...I can relieve you of the pain if you kiss me, and beg for my dominance, while calling me Goddess.˝, Samantha soothingly said, knowing she had control of him. She bent her head down, seductively licking her lips.
pain in your leg*
2:26pm
Psycho333
Sora teared up more, "P..Please dominate m..me goddess" He said, then moved in to give her a kiss. his mind racing, knowing that she was going to use him then throw him away.

Parasitoro
Samantha smiled, and pressed her palm above his right thigh, fulfilling her promise, while replying hotly: ˝I will. This black babe will finish you off with power...and you will like it.˝ She then kissed Sora, her new slave, while locking her arms around him for support. Her tongue entered his mouth, and she moaned, moving extremely fast, on top of him an orgasm was imminent.
An*
2:34pm
Psycho333
Sora felt an orgasm fast approching as he teared up, knowing that she was able to force an orgasm out of him in this situation with his death imminent was extra humiliating but at least his leg didnt hurt as much anymore... soon though his orgasm burst forth, it was his first as his seed went into her vagina... Sora also knew it will be his last.

Parasitoro
Samantha screamed in pleasure as the boy came inside of her. The crowd cheered on, as she herself came hard, milking the dick in her pussy for every drop of cum. After getting off of him, she reached for a box beside the ring. After opening it, she fastened the device on her crotch, and behind her back. On the other end was a long dildo. ˝Get ready for some electric fun.˝, the black dominatrix said, coming closer.
2:45pm
Psycho333
Sora looked fearful,knowing he was helpless he dreaded what was coming next... "W...What do you intend to do?" He asked fearfully his toes on the foot attatched to his good leg curling as he cringed with fear.

Parasitoro
Samantha smirked, and picked up Sora's legs, and then guided the tip of the dildo into his ass. Holding the legs, she said: ˝Fuck your little ass with an electrical dildo.˝ With the first thrust, a shock surged out of the device.
2:53pm
Psycho333
Sora let out a primal scream of agony from the abrupt thrust, his anus bleeding from the force of the thrust as he cried in both pain and humiliation, theelectric current made it worse as more and more pain rushed through his body.

Parasitoro
Samantha moaned hard as she felt a rush of power, coming from the position she was in, fucking Sora for her own pleasure. As her speed grew, so did her moaning, in loudness and frequency.
2:58pm
Psycho333
Sora's strength faded from the sheer pain as hhis screaming became more and more horse, histhroat being shreaded from the screams of agony that each thrust and shock gave him.

Parasitoro
His helplesness turned the black girl on, as she felt her 5. climax of the fight coming. To make it set off, the hammered Sora's ass a few more times.
3:05pm
Psycho333
Sora could now only let out grunts as his throat was shreaded but his penis reacted differently, a few bursts of cum spurt forth from the savage anal rape of Sora, the electrical current stimulating the nerves aided this thus humiliating Sora more then before... he cried more and more from helplessness...

Parasitoro
Seeing Sora cum from the stimulation overload, made Samantha drive the dildo one last time in his hole, and then cum. She managed to take the dildo out carefully, after regaining her senses, and unfasten it from her waist. ˝Good boy.˝, she said, ruffling his hair. The she set him on his knees, so that he was upright. Then, she stood over him from behind, planting her pussy on his face, whilebending her legs so that her knees connected below his chin, while her feet crossed over behind his back. ˝Tilt up your head and lick my clit. You'll be rewarded, slave.˝, she ordered.
3:15pm
Psycho333
Sora did as hewas told and licked her clit, knowing he was going to die but if he resisted she'd make it a lot worse, tearing up helicked it more and more...

Parasitoro
˝Good slave...you know...if the artifact can revive people, I could have you as my permanent toy...if you want. I'll let you choose, since you've bowed down to the black goddess. But, first, thank you for licking me.˝, Samantha presses her feet into Sora's lower back. A slight crunching sound comes, as the teenager cooes: ˝Unh...yeah...lick me, slave...lick your Goddess...˝

3:29pm
Psycho333
Sora didnt know weather to believe Samantha or not but the idea of living again is nice... he kept licking her clit more and more... knowing that he would die and at this stage doubting if he'll be revived,his ass pain did go down in a large part though as he licked so maybe she was being honest...

Parasitoro
Samantha went crazy as the boy licked. She lowered her ass all the way, and let him drink her juices, let him reach her anywhere possible. As her butt wiggled, she put her hands slightly under his belly, and pressed inside. Her feet pressed highter, and a barely audible crack in the back came. ˝Unh...Aaaah...keep licking...I've relaxed your muscles, and you can feel very horny now...all pleasure for you now. Just serve Samantha.˝
3:40pm
Psycho333
Sora's mind flooded with horniness as he licked her clit like a bar of Sea Salt Icecream licking it more and more as his tongue wiggled on the clit and lapped it up... the feelings of pain were gone although he couldnt finger her due to two broken arms.

Parasitoro
˝Unh...yesss... Time to die, Sora. But...if you surrender to me, I will revive you, if the artifact can do it. Just say that you are my slave forever, if you want it.˝, Samantha said, lifting her ass off so Sora can decide.
3:46pm
Psycho333
Sora said tearfully "I...I want to be your slave forever" He said, still doubting that the artifact could actually revive him so he fully expected to stay dead. tearing up as he waited for Samantha to finish him off...

Parasitoro
Samantha screamed: ˝YES!˝, before locking her legs tight around Sora. She bent backwards, touching the ground with her hands, balancing herself as her strong thighs squeezed Sora, depriving him of oxygen and slowly breaking his neck. ˝Set me off, Sora...˝, the black girl whispered hornily.
3:54pm

3:53pm
Psycho333
Sora couldnt breathe, he started to struggle, moving his body tryingto free his head, this showed he didnt believe he would be revived, his hair rubbing on Samantha's vaginaand clit as he asphyxiated slowly, feeling the increasing pressure on his neck.

Parasitoro
Samantha felt his hair rub her clit, and that was enough. her thighs clamped on him, and sick cracks followed as a huge orgasm followed, lasting about a minute. During that time, the black girl moaned, groaned and breathed heavily as she crushed the boy's head. Her finish was effective, making many people in the stands cum. She twisted Sora's neck around. Sora got a final kiss from her, after that. The crowd cheered their winner on.

4:02pm
Psycho333
Sora felt his neck and head slowly crush, he couldnt scream or escape and soon he heared a loud SNAP... hisvision began to fade... the last sensation was Samantha's last kiss... theneverything went black.

Ending1
Parasitoro
Samantha found out, when she won, that the artifact gives a new set of genitals. It cannot revive anyone. She was slightly sad, but she welcomed having a dick to punish boys even harder now. And she could try it on the stuffed body of Sora, whom she mounted in her hourse. ˝This is going to be fun.˝, said Samantha as she face-fucked the boy's mouth with delightful pleasure.

Ending2

Parasitoro
Samantha was very happy to know that the artifact she won did indeed revive people. After carrying Sora's body to her house, she applied the stone, and smiled widely when she realized Sora was her plaything, again. She showed off her muscular body to him, smirking...
4:17pm
Psycho333
Sora came back to life... he smiled at Samantha,glad that it was true. Sora would spend the rest of his life as the personal plaything of Samantha, living, dying,and being revived at her whim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.