Sloppy mod (kind of) (1 Viewer)

ModGuy

Content Creator
superderpthroat said:
What would I use to edit Drip out.swf? I find 25 is too high a value to trigger the spillout and I'd like to set it to say, 10.

I could provide source if you want it.

booster

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
superderpthroat said:
I've always wanted to have SDT set up so if you finished in her mouth it dripped out even without you pulling out, like in an over-filled style. Would you be able to take what you did with this mod and configure it to achieve that?

Drips whilst still inside.

I know, I already thanked you for this, but I wanna mention that this is by far the BEST mod! I ALWAYS use it, since it is a GREAT addition for the else relatively unspectacular cum_in_mouth animation. everything that makes cuming a bigger sensation is improving the game (thats why I had the idea of throat twitching while cum_in_throat, but that has to be discussed in another thread). modguy, you've done a great job and you brought me a lot of fun with "drips whilst still inside". thanks again!

rle68

Potential Patron
Simply amazing.. Thank you seems so inadequete but you have my thanks and admiration

vassili

Potential Patron
This mod is brilliant! It adds that extra thrill to cumming in her mouth.

It would be great if there was a way to adjust the amount of cum that spills out of her mouth, because I noticed it's become near impossible to have that happen and still have cum spray out of her nose. Even with bukkake mode active.

Is there any way to get that to work?

ModGuy

Content Creator
vassili said:
This mod is brilliant! It adds that extra thrill to cumming in her mouth.

It would be great if there was a way to adjust the amount of cum that spills out of her mouth, because I noticed it's become near impossible to have that happen and still have cum spray out of her nose. Even with bukkake mode active.

Is there any way to get that to work?

It's easy enough to do this but I could just create another mod which checks if there is X cum in her mouth whilst cumming inside and create another source at the nose.

vassili

Potential Patron
I understand you're involved in a lot of mod projects, so I wouldn't want to pull you away from anything else you might be busy with. Anyway, I'd greatly appreciate this!

Kyro

Potential Patron
Whoa, very nice mods ModGuy! ;)

Edit: Edit of edit: Okay, how I typed it is daft(to me anyway), don't know why I put so much into it... But meh, past is past. >.>

artacuno53

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
booster said:
would you make the spit-variant of the sloppy mode too?

Code:
var counter:Number = 0;
function doSpit()
{
	counter++;
	if (counter >= 40)
	{
		counter = 0;
		her.stopDroolingSpit();
		her.droolingSpit = false;
	}
	if (her.startedSpitDrool && her.mouthFull)
	{
		if (counter % 5 == 0)
		{
			her.currentSpitDrool.insertLink(new Point(0, 0), 2, g.randomSpitMass());
		}
		if (counter %40 == 0)
		{

her.currentSpitDrool.detachSourceLink(new Point(0,0));
		}
	}
	else
	{
		her.currentSpitDrool = g.strandControl.newStrand(g.strandFrontLayer,1,g.randomSpitMass(),null,null,true);
		her.currentSpitDrool.addSourceLink(her.offBottomLip, her.head.jaw);
		her.currentSpitDrool.myGravity = g.gravity / 2;
		her.currentSpitDrool.collisionFree = 5;
		her.startedSpitDrool = true;
	}

}

EDIT:
Done.

So wait, where do i put this?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
artacuno53 said:
ModGuy said:

So wait, where do i put this?
unless you wish to compile your own mod, nowhere.
you go over to modguy's 'some stuff' loader imports thread and download the swf mod.

(he posts the code so other modders see some of the code involved with achieving such stuff, or at least it is why i think he posts it. i do find the occasional code snippet to be informative.)

ModGuy

Content Creator
artacuno53 said:
well, like we talked about there, malware

It's the dumbest idea to sneak malware along with SDT mods, you'd have the worst infection success ever.
If it's a case of solidfiles playing up please try and download some other file from the same host and see if you experience the same issue.
Otherwise feel free to decompile the files and read the source line for line, you cannot do this with SWF malware as the control flow breaks when you abuse an exploit within the VM.

artacuno53

Potential Patron
Yeah, its telling me the page its bringing me to when I click download has malware, so I cant download it, all of solidfiles.

Suggestions?

ModGuy

Content Creator
artacuno53 said:
Yeah, its telling me the page its bringing me to when I click download has malware, so I cant download it, all of solidfiles.

Suggestions?

Use a better antivirus, or ask a member for the files.
I'm not planning on mirroring every file any time soon but if enough people have problems with it I will.
For now think about fixing the issue on your end.

Max Power

Potential Patron
Sorry for the thread resurrection, but I´m interested in the sloppy mod and on MG´s thread the links are down (I asume it must be in "some fluids mods" category). Is there any chance for someone who still has it to upload it somewhere? Thank you in advance.

PS: is BreastExpPlus a valid substitute? I saw in the settings plenty of options to tweak what happens when you cum inside the mouth. The idea is to avoid swallowing and to have everything leak out even if he keeps pushing during the shot, can I achieve that just by using the mentioned mod?

kinkman

Potential Patron
sby's loader imports
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

Under
--- Other Downloads: ---
Modguy's loader mods archive

Max Power

Potential Patron
Thanks mate.

So, tried both, and in the end I stuck to BreastExpPlus and with it I achieved the mouthfull leak effect I wanted... except for one thing: she keeps spraying cum out of her nose too when she´s full. Is there any way to prevent that nose thing and let it leak all out of the mouth?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Max Power said:
Thanks mate.

So, tried both, and in the end I stuck to BreastExpPlus and with it I achieved the mouthfull leak effect I wanted... except for one thing: she keeps spraying cum out of her nose too when she´s full. Is there any way to prevent that nose thing and let it leak all out of the mouth?
vanilla in-game option 'nostril spray'

Max Power

Potential Patron
It worked indeed. Thanks for your patience mate, I thought that thing only controlled the vapour effect from every breath in breath out cycle, but looking at how it´s worded now I guess it all makes perfect sense. Cheers.

kinkman

Potential Patron
if anyone needs that sloppy mod file let me know.
next time i won't use a password that conflicts with one of our forum areas. ::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.