deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Polls Results... and description
Analyzing the polls results and reading the various messages scattered in the different social networks. what appears is that both styles (the artistic one and also the comic one), are appreciated and wanted.

So I must therefore take a step back and go back to my initial idea of using both, but ... in a more productive way and above all in relation to the time I have available.

I'm looking for the best solution these days to structure images differently according to development time ...

As I have already said that I left too early this game last year, I should have started now with the first version, but that's how it is now and, believe me, I want the game to be successful and I want to do it as soon as possible much more than you ..., for me all of this now represents the only possibility of outlet and success in my life and in my current situation; but to succeed I must think in terms of work and results... I don't want to make mistakes any more, so even if it's hard for me to hold myself back, I want to go out with the definitive and improved update, even if this will take maybe another month, but at this point, wait a little longer, then go out with a definitive product, I believe is the most correct and logical choice.

In conclusion, I am continuing with the necessary images; and I want to change the graphic of the UI screen a bit, which at this point appears really insignificant; all this to be productive and definitive, and also, MUCH MORE IMPORTANT, to be productive, faster and constant with the following updates.

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Smiling.... two words with you...

I am proceeding with the work, but today I just wanted to describe my state of mind, which is finally positive, after a long time of stress; as you can see from this last image of Dag (the complete video will be uploaded soon on YT), much of the time spent studying, trying, trying and training, is starting to give its results finally. The drawing you see was done in about 6 hours (for me ... it's a remarkable achievement).
I just wanted to convey a little of my joy and positivity to you, since I'm starting a little bit (just a little) to have fun ..., which is very important, I think.

Hugs to all
See you soon

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Hi all... tomorrow is the day...
I finished all the images... and tomorrow morning, I'll check only the last commands and Gui buttons and screens to be sure all work good, and after I'll send to Tigress this half update to have a second check; if there aren't mistake or clear bugs, I will upload the file only for you, members.

see you soon

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
A new collaborator

Hi friends,
It's my pleasure to introduce you "Shie", a programmer.
The silence of these days was also due to this search for a programmer that I did, and to the various interviews that took place.
So, our team consists of three people now, I really appreciate this news because, as you can imagine, for me it's a great time gain..., and I particularly appreciate both this two people, Tiger and Shie, because they are collaborating for free ...
So, we therefore hope that, all of us and you, will start this project slowly to take off ...

Have a nice day

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Update - Slip Over Time [re-edit] V 01.0

Hi all,

even this is an half re-edition update of the old scenes already shown, I named it "official" because "Shie", the programmer, is now part of our team, and these last 3 weeks was necessary to organize , describe, schematize and re-write the renpy code; you have no idea how many things are necessary to be define , to be able to speak the "same language" when two or more unknown person must communicate about a project.

Anyway, we are in general satisfy, with next update, that will complete the story steps you already know (obviously with some changes) , also the code will be set and build for the great and hard part, ready to be implemented with new scenes, events, game's mechanic, and so on.

About my art work... , more of my time it was dedicate to understand and build the code (before) and in this last time to find the coordination with the new collaborators; I finally decided and defined the art-style I want to use in the project and now I hope and think that the big hard walls are done, so I would now have more time to concentrate my time much more for the drawings; all this would get a good sprint and give more speed on all.

Personally, the last image you will see in this update (before the end page), even if is a simple portrait of Dag gave me much satisfy about the execution technique with photoshop, lights, and some others... It's not perfect how much I would (probably I will never satisfy of myself), but I can see an improve in myself that gave me more stimulation.

I, and all we , hope soon, exceeded all this re-edition, to give you more and more interest, fun and desire to see this project grow.

All the links for the downloads, are be updated here in the Open Page.

see you all

Last edited:

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Interview date

Hi

I will be online on Discord on Sunday 7 from15:00 to 17:00 (Amsterdam-Berlin-Rome time-zone).

This is the link of my room: Join the Delta Games SlipOverTime Discord Server!

Everyone want participate is welcome.; if someone have problems or different date needs , He can write me a msg here, and I will do all my possible to meet him.

see you

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Extra Gift Image

Hi all,

Some days ago I was invited in another contest-art, the subject was Quenn Ergon (the character cartoon); I wnted to participate on this contest because one the game-character of this project, seem at her, so I did the draw also and overll, to study mine character....

I think that the result is good (what part of th story this girl rapresent for now it's hide, will be a surprise).
In 1 hour maximum, it will be available also the video of the painting process on YouTube.

With the hope that you will appreciate this draw,
have all a nice day

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.