Sea attack (fire emblem echos) (1 Viewer)

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
(I hope you can read my poor English. said this let me know you think about it^^)

The ships are close, practically sticking to each other only the light of the stars and the lights on the ships illuminate the two vessels.

"Heheheh is useless princess! surrender to me!"

The "wizard" launches a new spell and the pirate that him recently killed starts to animate, indeed some zombies seem to go out of nowhere. the team males. Saber and Boey were defeated.
Saber during the first assault was overwhelmed by 5 zombies that pushed him and fell with him in the ship's hold, that was the last visual contact with the mercenary but noises made let think the worst.
Celica and Boey did their best to resume the bridge to prevent monsters from taking the ship, but the defense was paid a fair price. a zombie before burning to ashes pushes the young magician with such a force as to make it overboard.
the fighting behind them was too tight to see the fate of the man and the boy.
Only the three girls remain to face the monsters evoked by the wizard.
Celica on the front line with the sword in his hand and the shield in the other to defend the bridge to negate the acess from the undead.
The proud princess pulls a sledgehammer one of the zombies, him losing the balance ending up in the water, the redheaded is sweaty with his chest moving fast-paced for the duration of the battle.
Her neked shoulders and part of her back make her more attractive, her cloak were torn off during the fight.
Now shielding hes arm and sword in another hand, her pushes to keep the defensive line.

Genny shivering and with limited combat capabilities her is limited to being behind the friend after closing the grate leading to the ship's hold, the grate is old and with some hole but the young girl hopes the zombies below will not be able to come out.
Without the combat capabilities, the only thing he could do for Saber was to cure him a second before he disappeared below whith the dead, unable to help him any more so her could only hope that he survived somehow the fury of the 5 zombies.
Now Genny comes to Celica heal herto allow her to continue the fight and defend the bridge that connects the ships.
Breathing with affection, the constant effort to use healing magic is weakening her little by little, although he has not received any blows, her leg clearly shakes, and not just because of the fear of monster hordes trying to defeat Celica.
"C-Celica ... what do we do? Are too many!"

Meanwhile another burst followed by a flash of light. One of the monsters is hit full by a lightning strike that makes him fly out of the way, Moe is throwing lightning in an attempt to hit the enemy magician, but the only thing I get is to hit another zombie.
"Grrr! Curse I'm too many I can not get a free target!"
Moe also has no wound, but the continuous use of magic is tiring. In fact, she bends her back, putting her hands on her knees to try to resume her erect position.
her long hair covers her head like a waterfall at this time.

"We can not stand still! We can still win!"
With an impetus of strength and courage Celica advances by killing zombies on zombies, so as to get almost on the enemy ship, but the enemies that separate her from the evocator are still many.
Apparently at the end between swords and Celica's strong defense combined with Genny's healing spells and Moe's spells seem to be allowing girls to gain ground.
But suddenly a cry.
"Aaaaah! Celica!"
Genny moves back for a moment before braving and strikes with the scepter one of the dead, who hits his head losing his grip and falls into the water.
The undead, take benefit on the confusion, are climbing the side of the ship, in fact, Moe too wolks back looking at the monster's hands appearing from the parapet followed by their grotesque bodies.
Moe starts spraying fire jets on the zombies, which are rejected, while Celica is caught between two fires.

The princess can not go back or the undead in front of her will have the best on her, and she can not advance because otherwise she would have no ally who could support her.
She can only hope her friends resist the assault. Genny is caught behind by one of the zombies, his strong arms shaking her slim body in a painful hug, the girl strugle with her arms around her neck keeping away the zombie's mouth.

"Aaaaaaaah, leave me! Celica! Moe! Help me"

Genny feels her breathing diminish for the strong hug around her body, but her continues to defend himself. the resistance of the prey annoys the zombie that grabs Ganny for her hair by throwing it to the ground.
Genny yells as he falls down on the back, ending near the entrance of the ship hold, as soon as the body touches the floor of the ship, her yell stops at once. Moe clearly saw the girl beat her head but she does not know how serious it can be.
Genny is now lying on the ground helpless, her dress ripped off during the fight. bending to see her left naked leg perfectly laid. the other a little up.
Her arms fully open, her head lying on one side, her eyes half-closed, only a few spasm that does not hope well for her.
The zombie approaches her, an inviting girl like her that can not be ignored.
But as he bends over Genny to bite her, a lightning strikes and the Zombie throwing away.

Moe approaches running to Genny, bending over her
"Genny, answer me!"
Moe looks horribly at the face of the girl now relaxed but with her eyes still full of fear.
Attempts to wake her up and shake her have no effect. her can feel the anger when you hear Celica's command.
"We must break through! If we kill the wizard, the zombies will cease to exist!"

Celica shot with a shield followed by a piercing hit, so her managed to make a pass as she stepped forward.
Moe looks at the companion for the last time, not even knowing if she's just faint or dead, then following Celica.
In a perfect team play, the princess bends, allowing Moe to put a foot on her back and jump into the center of the deck of the opposing ship, now Moe is face to face with the invocator, while the zombies are disoriented.

"What are you idiots duing!? Take her! Arggggggggh!"

A lightning strikes in full the wizard who retreats away from the circle of evocation as the zombies strike as a tide over Moe
"Iiiih" Her can handle the first zombie. while the monster's hands clench on the chest breastplate from the armor and shoulder, but with the hands Moe manages to keep the monster's head away, but it's useless a second to grab her hair while a third takes her for the bust by losing her the balance.
"No! No! No! Celica kill him!" Aaaaah! " Moe is eventually thrown to the ground while buried by the bodies of the zombies that move on her. only the legs covered by the boots are visible, kicking in an attempt to escape, while the screams are muffled.

But this allows Celica to charge the defenseless wizard a fierce scream coming from the princess sinking his sword into the belly of the man who is pushed back by hitting the wooden wall behind him, but unfortunately the two shots have severely wounded but did not kill the wizard.
In fact, with his hands, he grabs the face of the girl, an instant after a thick black vapor covering the face of Celica and part of her body. A drooping moan and then a series of violent coughing.
"Uhhh!" Coff ... ghhh-c-coff ... uuuu ... "Celica walks back with her hand holding her throat and her chest.
the young woman crawls back while trying to breathe her chest moves frenzy while the heart beats very fast and then stop suddenly ...
the arms lose strength by falling to the hips to the body that follows shortly afterwards. first knocks on her knees by once again moving her breasts.
But, finally, the princess falls on one side, her legs completely perpendicular, her arms fall so that her hands are resting on her intimate part as she is protecting it, the mouth of the princess is open bat her eyes are close, her tongue turns out of her lips, expression unsuitable for a princess. but sensual in his own way.
The girl lies motionless while the wounded wizard snaps her fingers, stopping the zombie assault.

"Damn little girl! ... well you tried it, I give it to you."

Having said this, he leans, pushing the girl on the side, Celica's body dances a little while the mage hand touches the delicate neck of the princess.
Well beating, though weak. soon his god will have his prize. Meanwhile her gaze goes to the girl, not far away.

Moe lies on the floor. clothes made to shreds but apparently without any apparent damage to the body, the zombies did not manage to devour her, this is good.
Moe's fascinating body is almost nude, lights up fantasies in the invocator's mind, long pink hairs are now fair and wild, the struggle has ruined the hairstyle of the girl.
From that distance, he does not understand if she is alive, but the view of his legs and arms completely disguised makes the magician smile.
the magician rises, seeing with disappointment his third prize.

"Hey, I told you to stop! Hey! Curse they can not hear me ..."

The magician notices with disappointment the girl being dragged by a couple of hands, hands caught the young girl for her hair and dress pulling Genni's dead body approaching the grate holes, then slowly her body slips .
The head and the torso come out of his sight while at a good paranoid of Genni's innocent panties while the rest of his body disappears from sight.

"It's a shame ... but I do not have time to waste, bring the two girls in the Captain's accommodations ..."

The magician sits best to heal his wounds, while the undead take the bodies of the two girls, the princess is loaded on a shoulder while Moe is dragged to her hair. the inert bodies of the two girls move gently to the movements of their assailants leading them to the interior of the ship

In the meantime, the zombie-run ship is slowly moving away, that this is Celica's and his companions' end? Perhaps, but a certain thing The wizard knows how to use Moe and Celica for his purposes.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
(I hope you can read my poor English. said this let me know you think about it^^)

The ships are close, practically sticking to each other only the light of the stars and the lights on the ships illuminate the two vessels.

"Heheheh is useless princess! surrender to me!"

The "wizard" launches a new spell and the pirate that him recently killed starts to animate, indeed some zombies seem to go out of nowhere. the team males. Saber and Boey were defeated.
Saber during the first assault was overwhelmed by 5 zombies that pushed him and fell with him in the ship's hold, that was the last visual contact with the mercenary but noises made let think the worst.
Celica and Boey did their best to resume the bridge to prevent monsters from taking the ship, but the defense was paid a fair price. a zombie before burning to ashes pushes the young magician with such a force as to make it overboard.
the fighting behind them was too tight to see the fate of the man and the boy.
Only the three girls remain to face the monsters evoked by the wizard.
Celica on the front line with the sword in his hand and the shield in the other to defend the bridge to negate the acess from the undead.
The proud princess pulls a sledgehammer one of the zombies, him losing the balance ending up in the water, the redheaded is sweaty with his chest moving fast-paced for the duration of the battle.
Her neked shoulders and part of her back make her more attractive, her cloak were torn off during the fight.
Now shielding hes arm and sword in another hand, her pushes to keep the defensive line.

Genny shivering and with limited combat capabilities her is limited to being behind the friend after closing the grate leading to the ship's hold, the grate is old and with some hole but the young girl hopes the zombies below will not be able to come out.
Without the combat capabilities, the only thing he could do for Saber was to cure him a second before he disappeared below whith the dead, unable to help him any more so her could only hope that he survived somehow the fury of the 5 zombies.
Now Genny comes to Celica heal herto allow her to continue the fight and defend the bridge that connects the ships.
Breathing with affection, the constant effort to use healing magic is weakening her little by little, although he has not received any blows, her leg clearly shakes, and not just because of the fear of monster hordes trying to defeat Celica.
"C-Celica ... what do we do? Are too many!"

Meanwhile another burst followed by a flash of light. One of the monsters is hit full by a lightning strike that makes him fly out of the way, Moe is throwing lightning in an attempt to hit the enemy magician, but the only thing I get is to hit another zombie.
"Grrr! Curse I'm too many I can not get a free target!"
Moe also has no wound, but the continuous use of magic is tiring. In fact, she bends her back, putting her hands on her knees to try to resume her erect position.
her long hair covers her head like a waterfall at this time.

"We can not stand still! We can still win!"
With an impetus of strength and courage Celica advances by killing zombies on zombies, so as to get almost on the enemy ship, but the enemies that separate her from the evocator are still many.
Apparently at the end between swords and Celica's strong defense combined with Genny's healing spells and Moe's spells seem to be allowing girls to gain ground.
But suddenly a cry.
"Aaaaah! Celica!"
Genny moves back for a moment before braving and strikes with the scepter one of the dead, who hits his head losing his grip and falls into the water.
The undead, take benefit on the confusion, are climbing the side of the ship, in fact, Moe too wolks back looking at the monster's hands appearing from the parapet followed by their grotesque bodies.
Moe starts spraying fire jets on the zombies, which are rejected, while Celica is caught between two fires.

The princess can not go back or the undead in front of her will have the best on her, and she can not advance because otherwise she would have no ally who could support her.
She can only hope her friends resist the assault. Genny is caught behind by one of the zombies, his strong arms shaking her slim body in a painful hug, the girl strugle with her arms around her neck keeping away the zombie's mouth.

"Aaaaaaaah, leave me! Celica! Moe! Help me"

Genny feels her breathing diminish for the strong hug around her body, but her continues to defend himself. the resistance of the prey annoys the zombie that grabs Ganny for her hair by throwing it to the ground.
Genny yells as he falls down on the back, ending near the entrance of the ship hold, as soon as the body touches the floor of the ship, her yell stops at once. Moe clearly saw the girl beat her head but she does not know how serious it can be.
Genny is now lying on the ground helpless, her dress ripped off during the fight. bending to see her left naked leg perfectly laid. the other a little up.
Her arms fully open, her head lying on one side, her eyes half-closed, only a few spasm that does not hope well for her.
The zombie approaches her, an inviting girl like her that can not be ignored.
But as he bends over Genny to bite her, a lightning strikes and the Zombie throwing away.

Moe approaches running to Genny, bending over her
"Genny, answer me!"
Moe looks horribly at the face of the girl now relaxed but with her eyes still full of fear.
Attempts to wake her up and shake her have no effect. her can feel the anger when you hear Celica's command.
"We must break through! If we kill the wizard, the zombies will cease to exist!"

Celica shot with a shield followed by a piercing hit, so her managed to make a pass as she stepped forward.
Moe looks at the companion for the last time, not even knowing if she's just faint or dead, then following Celica.
In a perfect team play, the princess bends, allowing Moe to put a foot on her back and jump into the center of the deck of the opposing ship, now Moe is face to face with the invocator, while the zombies are disoriented.

"What are you idiots duing!? Take her! Arggggggggh!"

A lightning strikes in full the wizard who retreats away from the circle of evocation as the zombies strike as a tide over Moe
"Iiiih" Her can handle the first zombie. while the monster's hands clench on the chest breastplate from the armor and shoulder, but with the hands Moe manages to keep the monster's head away, but it's useless a second to grab her hair while a third takes her for the bust by losing her the balance.
"No! No! No! Celica kill him!" Aaaaah! " Moe is eventually thrown to the ground while buried by the bodies of the zombies that move on her. only the legs covered by the boots are visible, kicking in an attempt to escape, while the screams are muffled.

But this allows Celica to charge the defenseless wizard a fierce scream coming from the princess sinking his sword into the belly of the man who is pushed back by hitting the wooden wall behind him, but unfortunately the two shots have severely wounded but did not kill the wizard.
In fact, with his hands, he grabs the face of the girl, an instant after a thick black vapor covering the face of Celica and part of her body. A drooping moan and then a series of violent coughing.
"Uhhh!" Coff ... ghhh-c-coff ... uuuu ... "Celica walks back with her hand holding her throat and her chest.
the young woman crawls back while trying to breathe her chest moves frenzy while the heart beats very fast and then stop suddenly ...
the arms lose strength by falling to the hips to the body that follows shortly afterwards. first knocks on her knees by once again moving her breasts.
But, finally, the princess falls on one side, her legs completely perpendicular, her arms fall so that her hands are resting on her intimate part as she is protecting it, the mouth of the princess is open bat her eyes are close, her tongue turns out of her lips, expression unsuitable for a princess. but sensual in his own way.
The girl lies motionless while the wounded wizard snaps her fingers, stopping the zombie assault.

"Damn little girl! ... well you tried it, I give it to you."

Having said this, he leans, pushing the girl on the side, Celica's body dances a little while the mage hand touches the delicate neck of the princess.
Well beating, though weak. soon his god will have his prize. Meanwhile her gaze goes to the girl, not far away.

Moe lies on the floor. clothes made to shreds but apparently without any apparent damage to the body, the zombies did not manage to devour her, this is good.
Moe's fascinating body is almost nude, lights up fantasies in the invocator's mind, long pink hairs are now fair and wild, the struggle has ruined the hairstyle of the girl.
From that distance, he does not understand if she is alive, but the view of his legs and arms completely disguised makes the magician smile.
the magician rises, seeing with disappointment his third prize.

"Hey, I told you to stop! Hey! Curse they can not hear me ..."

The magician notices with disappointment the girl being dragged by a couple of hands, hands caught the young girl for her hair and dress pulling Genni's dead body approaching the grate holes, then slowly her body slips .
The head and the torso come out of his sight while at a good paranoid of Genni's innocent panties while the rest of his body disappears from sight.

"It's a shame ... but I do not have time to waste, bring the two girls in the Captain's accommodations ..."

The magician sits best to heal his wounds, while the undead take the bodies of the two girls, the princess is loaded on a shoulder while Moe is dragged to her hair. the inert bodies of the two girls move gently to the movements of their assailants leading them to the interior of the ship

In the meantime, the zombie-run ship is slowly moving away, that this is Celica's and his companions' end? Perhaps, but a certain thing The wizard knows how to use Moe and Celica for his purposes.

Not bad, are you going to continue with this story?

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
Yes, the story was born to participate in a contest.

But I'm willing to continue it, I'm looking for someone who knows Italian and of course English, to make the story more fluid

I hope I can add something at least once a month ^^ maybe even more with the right inspiration.

Anyway in addition to this i going to write other stories ^^ (on other characters of other games or even fan made)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Yes, the story was born to participate in a contest.

But I'm willing to continue it, I'm looking for someone who knows Italian and of course English, to make the story more fluid

I hope I can add something at least once a month ^^ maybe even more with the right inspiration.

Anyway in addition to this i going to write other stories ^^ (on other characters of other games or even fan made)

Thanks for the info if you do decide to do your own non fan based stories I hope you will post them here, take care my friend and may the Old Gods watch over you and those near and dear to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.