HaquaFan

Casual Client
Rusty Hearts (PC)

Released: July 27, 2011.
Genre: Hack and Slash MMORPG

Playable Female Characters:
Angela - Magic spell caster
Natasha - Gunslinger
Chen Meilin - Kungfu Fighter (Cash character that needs to be bought in cash shop.)
Roselle - Swordswoman (Cash character that needs to be bought in cash shop.)
Leila - Roselle's little sister, also wields sword

Ryona
- Many types of enemies with different attack patterns, some mobs/bosses in higher level dungeons have grabs.
- Character can be knocked down and while knocked down, can be hit one or two(or more) times depending on who is attacking, but usually the first hit will make the character stand
- Two different types of hit animations: one is the usual light flinch, and the other one makes the character take a step back from a heavy attack.
- Camera is fixed in place during battle, usually results in not being able to see the action more closely.
- The three playable characters(Tude/Frantz/Angela) has grabs which changes with their weapon types, but cannot be used in PvP.
There are female mobs in the game and they can be used for grabbing.

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCIHkDukxA4&feature=plcp - Natasha eaten by giant plant boss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VBD6Prpa7Q&feature=plcp - Roselle eaten by giant plant boss

K

kingberial

Suprisingly, the game has the vore too. For example, in this video:
Rusty hearts Mtz y DarkMagicarp Arboretum - YouTube

There's a giant plant boss (Giant Rafflesia) that grabs the player with its tentacle hand and swallows the player whole and churns the player inside its stomach while the plant spurts the toxic upward. The vore starts from 17:24-17:40, which is pretty long. You need to be level 36 to fight that giant plant. Sadly, the guy uses Tude in here, which is a guy :(

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Suprisingly, the game has the vore too. For example, in this video:
Rusty hearts Mtz y DarkMagicarp Arboretum - YouTube

There's a giant plant boss (Giant Rafflesia) that grabs the player with its tentacle hand and swallows the player whole and churns the player inside its stomach while the plant spurts the toxic upward. The vore starts from 17:24-17:40, which is pretty long. You need to be level 36 to fight that giant plant. Sadly, the guy uses Tude in here, which is a guy :(

nice find, my characters are too low :<, haven't played this in a while.

K

kingberial

I'm wondering if anybody have Natashia on level 36-40 and fights the Giant Rafflesia. Btw, Chen Meilin is already been released in global RH

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I'm wondering if anybody have Natashia on level 36-40 and fights the Giant Rafflesia. Btw, Chen Meilin is already been released in global RH

omg, if there was a thank button, I would press it lol.

Didn't know she was already released. Sadly, I dont' have much free time on weekdays.

My natasha is only lvl 20 so can't help on that : <.

EDIT: although I was looking forward to her, when I found out she was a cash shop character, I instantly looked away. lol disappointing. No method to get her for free via quests. oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kingberial

Yup, two mobs can grab the player & throw them to the ground (Mutants & Undia). Player can be eaten by Giant Rafflesia after she pours green liquid or chew the player while she springs her tongue towards the player. Players can also be trapped in the web & pummeled by Spider Lady in Top Secret Factory. Though, it's still a bit disappointing for some people

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Yup, two mobs can grab the player & throw them to the ground (Mutants & Undia). Player can be eaten by Giant Rafflesia after she pours green liquid or chew the player while she springs her tongue towards the player. Players can also be trapped in the web & pummeled by Spider Lady in Top Secret Factory. Though, it's still a bit disappointing for some people

Any of them reachable in the low levels? lol
I got kind of fed up with Rusty heart because of the female characters being cash shopped.
You should make some videos if you're at that place lol.

K

kingberial

Here's Natasha being eaten by the giant plant

Here's Roselle being eaten by the same boss

(im using Fraps to record this game & haven't figure out how to enlarge the recording screen)

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I expected them to groan in pain when they are inside but they didn't, which is kind of a let down for me lol.

If you increase your game's internal resolution, it will enlarge the recording screen(if I understood correctly what you asked).

Do you mind if I ask you to make a roselle ryona video with like normal mobs? I'm just curious to how she sounds like when she gets hit, a short video is ok for me.

K

kingberial

I expected some churning voice while roselle screaming in pain inside the plant lol, but they didn't do that =( . Anyway I might make anymore vid of rose being grabbed by Spider and 2 mobs (the mob grabs are event pointless as they'd do the same grabs in a short time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.