Replacing Futa Him (1 Viewer)

Gameboy739

Vivacious Visitor
Would there be a way to replace that futa character with receiving female? (Didn't know a way of saying it) That way, there would be a head for her, she would have emotions, and be customizable. Have her own mod menu and such.

f93

Casual Client
What you mean is putting the female head onto the futa-him body, right?

This was actually requested a couple of times before the His Head mods were created, and it's apparently not possible to get His Head to animate properly. I think the problem was that you can only have one animated head - if you had another copy of Her head balanced on His neck I'm pretty sure they'd both be making the same expressions at all times.

Gameboy739

Vivacious Visitor
f93 said:
What you mean is putting the female head onto the futa-him body, right?

This was actually requested a couple of times before the His Head mods were created, and it's apparently not possible to get His Head to animate properly. I think the problem was that you can only have one animated head - if you had another copy of Her head balanced on His neck I'm pretty sure they'd both be making the same expressions at all times.

Well, yeah that and also giving her a menu and mods. Basically, replacing the futa him and copying her into that place.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Darkarbiter said:
Well, yeah that and also giving her a menu and mods. Basically, replacing the futa him and copying her into that place.

Not without a whole lot of work, no.

Gameboy739

Vivacious Visitor
MG said:
Darkarbiter said:

Not without a whole lot of work, no.
yfV8XF3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.