[PC] [Renpy][Patreon] Trapped in Lewd Mysterious Island - 3D Adult Sex Game (1 Viewer)

anna94

Potential Patron
32.png

overview :
This story is about you woke up mysteriously in an island with a pretty girl beside you with no memory of what happened before this. are you kidnapped? are you trapped in this island? nobody knows. even the pretty girls and other people doesn't know what happened. all you know is that if you want to escape this island, you need to win in a competition that is held in this island and its not any normal competition. its a competition that sometimes requires sex actions.. the more lewd it is, the more points you get.... can you win it? or will it find out who is behind all this and get out of this mess? Play it to find out

thumbnail4.png

This game will never be abandoned. I will continue to add more fun options like system points where you can redeem rewards from points and alot more. Also, there will be alternate universe featuring this girls for more sex fantasies. Be my patreon if you want and we can discuss more of your fantasies ^^

thumbnail 1.png

lancynude.png

thumbnail8.png

thumbnail 1.png thumbnail2.png thumbnail3.png thumbnail5.png thumbnail7.png cover image.PNG sample image 1.png sample image 2.png sample image 4.png sample image 3.png sample image 5.png
Why you should be my patreon?
My game will be forever free. but...
Electricity is expensive. and also the models... its really expensive. if you would like to see this game grow. you should support me. and you would also be rewarded with exclusive renders for first 20 patreons. The renders wont be found in game. and also i would improve the qualities of my games.

Attachments

• thumbnail4.png
    thumbnail4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 212

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.