Enyo

Potential Patron
game-menu.png

Hi, I'm Enyo and I'm the developer of False Hero.
English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
Overview
The best corruption game you will ever play, (development in-progress -_-) with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters. Explore the lives of a high school girl, her carrying mother, an aspiring actress, and a pair of twins. Each has their own in-depth story arc and unique developments. No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. Only perfection. You can build trustful, loving relationships or you can corrupt them until they've become cock worshipping whores. It's for you to decide.
False Hero is a choice-based interactive novel made in Ren’Py.

There are 6 female characters in the game. Sebastian, the protagonist of the game, can change their lives tremendously. But you will decide how.

Lucy is a passionate and energetic woman, who wants to become an actress. Will Sebastien be able to help her or will find another place in another industry for her?

Kate and Ashley - sweet naive orphans with a hard life. All they want is just to make their cozy cafe work again. Without experience, they won't be able to run it on their own. Will you help them to make their dreams come true or will you take advantage of their naivety?

Melanie is an exemplary school teacher, a good housewife who thinks only of her beautiful daughter.

Tiffany is a college student and a cheerleader. And... she hates the main hero.

Will Sebastien make daughter and mother fall in love with him, or will he corrupt them?

Jane - It's just Jane. A naive and kind girl who fell in love with you.
Planned sexual content:
-public humiliation
-group sex
-lesbian
-filming
-creampie
-exhibitionism
-multiple penetration
-prostitution
-voyeurism
-mind break
-gangbang
-interracial
-sharing
-anal
-slave
And etc…
You can take a look at the roadmap of future events on my discord.
A combination of trainer style and moving around the town.
For now, the gameplay is simple. It just doesn't distract you from the story. It's more like a visual novel with the choices.

Here is a couple of screenshots of it:

This game is only at its start. You can take a look at the roadmap of the future content in my discord and you'll see how much I'm planning to do. I'll promise to deliver consistent, fast and big updates, improving the quality of my project each time.

I have so many ideas! (Very soon, I'll release a "female protagonist" game.)
So please, I'd like to hear your feedback here or on discord.

Here are some screenshots:

Links:

PC version V0.35

alternative link: nopy.to

Mac version V0.35
alternative link:

Walkthrough

Here is my discord if you have any questions. You can share your ideas, bug report and take a look at the roadmap of future events.

Last edited:

Enyo

Potential Patron

False Hero v0.35 released! I've updated the first post.
[Changelog]: v0.35 (New Jane's content)

This update was entirely focused on new Jane's content.
-8 new events with Jane(600pic) + new sessions and different dialogues. All of them you can find at the workplace at noon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.