Penis that becomes erect (hear me out) (1 Viewer)

hetake7

Vivacious Visitor
Ok, I thought of this after I saw the progressive blushing mod by iMod http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1542

The title pretty much explains it, the more she sucks, the more blushed she gets, and if she stops, her blush fades away

My Idea was if someone could make a sort of flaccid penis, and make it dynamic some of the hair mods and have it progressively become erect. it would have a longer time limit on it obviously. I taught coding for the blush would be a grate way to start I guess. Is this do-able? (lol)

I am willing to contribute If someone is willing to help, I would need some guidance on things like code. Ready and willing to learn

srotu

Potential Patron
i like the idea because its fun watching her face as your cock gets bigger in her mouth.(im speaking of real life)

hetake7

Vivacious Visitor
srotu said:
i like the idea because its fun watching her face as your cock gets bigger in her mouth.(im speaking of real life)
yea I thought that too, but assumed that it would be too advanced for me to start off with, so for now I thought there would be just a hard-on becoming fully erect instead of it being completely flaccid. If there is v2 later on (idk anythings possible) I guess that could be a feature. But if someone tells me how I can make this please let me know, because I think It could be the best feature since handjob mode...oh crap how is hj mode gunna work.

DoomStar

Potential Patron
Penis Starts out flaccid she has to make it erect. After blowing his load goes back to flaccid etc,etc. Idk, someone prob has a better idea im only thinking out loud here.

Peace Late.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
bump. praying someone has news on this.
Please don't bump request threads. It's natural for a thread to go dormant when there's no demand for the item in question. If you're very interested in the topic then you can help to kick-start the project by writing a detailed proposal, drawing some sketches, finding relevant examples from other games, and so on.

If you're really desperate but you don't feel capable of contributing creatively, then you could offer a reward for anyone who produces the mod. This would be a borderline activity; it's allowed by the website rules but it's legally dubious in terms of intellectual property. This type of mod would incorporate work by @Konashion, @ModGuy, etc - and they haven't granted license to use their work in for-profit activities. The project would almost certainly be a collaboration (artist + coder) which could lead to drama w/r/t payment. I would greatly prefer to avoid this whole thorny question, so I encourage you to make a creative contribution instead.

When H hetake7 created this thread he offered to handle some of the work. He recognized that he was asking for a lot, and he tried to make the idea seem more feasible by offering his services. He didn't just announce his desire and then wait for someone else to fulfill it. There were no volunteers in 2014, but modding advances over time. Several features have been added to the SDT Loader in the interim, and I believe that the physics behavior of a flaccid penis could now be modeled (albeit in a cartoony way).

There are still significant technical challenges involved in this request, and at least a moderate artistic workload. If you're willing to help solve those challenges then I can describe them in detail. If you're willing to provide the artwork then I'll try to explain what's needed although it's kinda obvious ... you're going to draw some floppy dicks :). If no one is really committed to this project then it would be a waste of effort for me to write about it.

If you don't really want to get involved in this project then please just click the "Like" button on the first post. The Like feature allows you to show your interest or support for a thread without bumping it, which helps to keep the forum tidy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.