Orchid Rain official mods thread (1 Viewer)

Dorumeka

Content Creator
9xeDkX.png 1.png 2.png 3.png

If you've made a mod for Orchid Rain, you can share it here. You are encouraged to use Undertow's own Resources system to upload your mod. It will let you upload or link to your mod file, though you might have to wait for the approval of your file first. Mods for this game can be very small in size, so you can also just upload them to your Google Drive or any other free personal hosting service. Either way, link to it as a reply to this thread. Mods can also be shared on Discord.
Your reply should include the name of the mod, a short description, a download link and and at least one thumbnail image. For convenience, note that my link is to a folder that contains the mod file, and not to the mod file itself. That allows me to comfortably update the mod file without having to update the link, and also gives me the chance to include additional notes or other files.

Discussion about modding, or feedback to modders should be excluded from this thread, as it might make browsing more difficult in the future. You can start another thread in this forum for that, or go to the Discord server too.

Last edited:

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell
This is the first model I grabbed to start working on mods for the game. You could say it's my first mod. Right now it doesn't include LODs for the gibs, so the game will lag when gibbing many instances of this model. I will update this as soon as I have the time.
Link

mk.png

Last edited:

Dorumeka

Content Creator
AI Battle 01 - (AI Battle map)
Made a new map available either free and paid versions of Orchid Rain. This is a bigger alternative to the previous AI Battle map. Instructions in the link.
Link

4.png

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Excavation Site: Defense
Defend an outpost against 5 waves of Orchid Rain Corp. troops. Includes all the new content from Mission 08 build.
Link

Mission08_Feature_Cover.png

Attachments

• 05.png
    05.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 162

MZZ

Content Creator
Map 02 The Mansion
Explore a mansion to find the entrance to a hidden base. Map for version 0.8.
2021-06-13_21h03_50.jpg 2021-06-13_21h04_14.jpg

2021-06-13_21h06_46.jpg 2021-06-13_21h13_54.jpg
To Download and more information:
Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.