[One Shot Story] The Pit [NSFW Death] (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
My Thanks to Code Red for editing this story

The Pit

Kal'Ord was enjoying a tankard of chilled wine and the oral attentions of one of his more skilled female slaves when his major domo entered into his throne room.

"My Lord Khan Malfustr Khran has arrived." he heard his major domo say to and he could not help but to smile as he grabbed his young slave girl by the hair and rammed her head down on his cock as he cummed.

"Ahh very good show him in and have the kitchen slaves begin preparing a feast for our guest. " he said to his major domo as he finished releasing his potent seed down the gagging slave girl's throat, then when he pulled the slave girl's mouth off his cock he smiled as the young slave girl began to clean his cock with her skilled mouth and tongue.

Once she was done cleaning him she lovingly put his cock back into his pants and bowed low to him in the throes of her aroused feminine submission.

"Ahh my Friend it is good to see you. " Kal'Ord said to the tall dusky skinned man who entered his thorn room and saw that even though the southerner was older then him he was still as healthy and alert as a man half his age.

"Good to see you my young friend, I trust all is well with you? Malfustr said with a friendly smile and tone of voice as he saw that while Kal'Ord was just in the early mid years of his life that the young man before him was alert and as cagey as he was when he first met Kal'Ord a few years ago at the Kamine slave market in Radac in the Western Empire of Volkor.

"Yes I am quite well I take it that your trip to the Empire was pleasant? " Kal'Ord said with an open smile as a group of slave girl were bringing some light refreshments himself and his guest.

"No and I tell you it was not a dull trip my Friend. " Malfustr said with a wary tone of voice as he and his vizier and his personal guards seated themselves on the large, overstuffed pillows that formed a ring around the large fire pit in the center of Kal'Ord's throne room.

"Oh? how so my Friend? " Kal'Ord asked as his major domo had some of his slaves bring in some richly ornate water pipes and a vast amount of Fardark weed from the gnomish kingdom of Far-Du.

Malfustr took a goblet of chilled Mazone wine from one of Kal'Ord's slave girls as he felt himself become aroused by the pale skinned green haired elven slave girl and drank deeply of the chilled wine.

"On our way past the city of Algor we were attacked by bandits and were nearly wiped out. " Kal'Ord heard Malfustr say to him as he filled the bowl of his water pipe with the Fardark weed and from the tone of his friend's voice he could tell that the bandit attack had been a costly one.

"I'm sorry to hear of your lost, do you have any idea as to who the bandits were? " Kal'Ord asked as the green haired elven girl got to her feet and walked over to where the light snacks had been set up and got a silver bowl of Yema fruits and made her way back to Malfustr got on her knees and offered up the bowl to him.

Malfustr took a moment to savor on of the Yema fruits as he saw the elven slave girl looking down at the dark smoky gray and amethyst streaked marble floor and saw that the simple semitransparent white silk wrapping did its job of titillating his masculine senses and desires as it loosely hugged her slender young body.

"Yes it was the Red Terror. " Kal'Ord heard his find and trading partner say to him with an angry tone of voice that surprised him after Malfustr had consumed the Yema fruit while he lit up the bowl of Fardark weed with a Prota-Fire gem.

"Well that's unusual, I have never heard of the Red Terror operating that far south. " Kal'Ord said with mild surprise for the Red Terror were one of more notorious bandit groups to plague the lands and he had lost a few caravans to them despite the best attempts of the Imperil Rangers to find and destroy them.

"Well thank the Gods you survived. " Malfustr heard Kal'Ord say to him with a clearly released tone of voice as the green haired elven slave girl gave him the bowl of Yema fruits and went to retrieve one of the water pipes and some of the Fardark weed for her master's guest.

"Yes we lost over half of the spices and nearly all of our slave girls in the attack as well as losing all of our Ferzan oils. "He said to Kal'Ord with a slightly wary tone of voice as he did not relish the dark task of telling the families of the men he had lost in the raid that their fathers, sons and brothers were dead.

Kal'Ord could see that the old merchant was starting to become depressed which told him that the attack of the Red Terror had been far worse than Malfustr was letting on.

" Dance Slaves! " he called out to a group of his young female slaves who were serving him and his guests as the house musicians began to play a soft, sensual tune to set a relaxing mood in the throne room as the young slave girls began to put on an arousing show of femininely submissive dancing.

" My friend it is quite clear that you have lost much in the attack so for the time we will put busies aside, just relax and enjoy my hospitality and I will see that your men are well agented to. " Kal'Ord said as he could see that Malfustr was in no shape for any busied dealings at the present time and he called over his major domo and give him orders that Malfustr's men were to be treated as very important guests and that if there was anything they wanted or needed within reason that they were to be given what they wanted or needed.

Malfustr was begin to relax as he was watching the female slaves as they danced a slow and intoxicating dance and when he looked at the green haired elven girl that was serving him he could see that she was deep in her need to be well had by a man.

" Pleasure me Slave. " he said with a strong and commanding tone of voice and laid back on the pile of overstuffed pillows as the young elven slave girl undid his pants, pull them down and began to give him a slow, sensual blow job.

As the celebration wore on Kal'Ord could see that his old friend was starting to put the attack of the Red Terror bandits to the back of his mind and began to relax as did his surviving guards.

"You know this calls for some better entertainment my Friend. "He said to Malfustr as they were finishing up the fine feast that had been prepared for them.

"Oh what did you have in mind? " Malfustr asked as he saw a strange glam in Kal'Ord's eyes that peaked his interest.

"I was thinking of a friendly wager between us. "he heard Kal'Ord say to him with a friendly smile that fester increased his growing interest in what his young friend had in mind for some entertainment.

"Oh what kind of wager my Young Friend? " Kal'Ord heard Malfustr ask him as he got the feeling that what he had in mind would be the high light of the evenings festive given that Malfustr enjoyed gambling as much as he did.

"I was thinking of a slave fight in The Pit. "He said to Malfustr who smiled broadly at his words, I recently acquired a fine female barbarian slave when I was in the far north and she is pleasing to my sense both in bed and in The Pit. "He added and watched as the old merchant's happy smile grow to be even happier.

" I think that is a fine idea, one of my remaining slaves was a dirty thief that tried to steal from me and I took a great deal of pleasure in braking her and she is a highly skilled fighter as well as thief so she should provide us with some amusement. " Malfustr said as Kal'Ord and his men arose from their seats.

"Interesting, she sound like she can provide us with much sport. " Kal'ord said as Malfustr and his surviving men got to their feet as he began to lead him and his men to his privet arena.

Kal'Ord could not help to smile with pride as he, Malfustr and their men entered his privet arena which was his pride and joy when he had his keep constructed, and The Pit was a curlier pit of roughhewn stone that was twenty feet deep.

The floor of The Pit was magically heated white sand that was not hot enough to cause burns but hot enough to cause major irritation, especially if the heated sand entered any wounds that the slaves in The Pit would sustain while fighting for the enjoyment of their masters.

There were small alcoves that started from one foot from the sandy floor of the pit to one foot from the top edge of the pit that held enchanted human skulls that were enchanted to hold the souls of the slaves that died in the pit for the entertainment of their masters who's eyes glowed a deep, bloody crimson when the slaves were fighting in the pit as well as to howl with the moans and screams of the damned souls trapped within the skulls.

At the top of The Pit to the north Kal'Ord sat on his throne made of the skulls of his enemies and to his right on a slightly less ornate stone throne sat Malfustr and to the right of his sat his vizier and to the left of Kal'Ord on a plain stone throne sat his major domo.

Around the edge of The Pit was stone benches where Kal'Ord's men and the men of his esteemed guests where sitting to watch the slave fight as well as to be served refreshments as well as sexual pleasure by Kal'Ord's stable of lovely female sex slaves.

Kal'Ord looked over to Malfustr and saw that he was fairly impressed with his privet arena as the green hair elven slave girl that had been serving his pleasures earlier was pouring him a goblet of chilled Vestal ale as his own slave girl was also filling his goblet with the chilled Vestal ale.

" So how do you like The Pit so far? " he asked Malfustr who seemed either taken with the green haired elven slave girl that was serving him and depending on how things went he was considering make her a gift to him.

"Nice, I have seen some privet arenas in your empire but for some reason I find myself more partial to this one. " Malfustr said as he took a drink of his chilled ale as the young green haired elven slave girl was giving him a look of lusty devotion.

" Thank you my friend, it is common for the nobility in the empire to design their homes around a privet arena and as the noble in question grows in power and influence he adds more privet arenas to his holdings. " he heard Kal'Ord say to him which made him wonder how many privet arenas Kal'Ord had to his name.

"How many arena do you own? " Kal'Ord heard Malfustr ask him and he could not help but to smile a friendly smile as he took a long drink of his ale as his slave girls were serving up the refreshments to the other men before the fight started.

" I own just the one privet arena, I am not the most rich or powerful of the nobility in the city but I am content with my lot in life for the time being unlike most of the nobles in the empire who's greed and excess is never satisfied with that they have to their names. " Kal'Ord said to his old friend and trading partner with an honest smile of content enjoyment at his lot in life.

"How many privet arenas do most of the higher nobles own? " Malfustr asked his young friend as he could see that for the time being Kal'Ord was content with his life as it stood this point in time.

" Well besides the Emperor most of the more powerful nobles have anywhere from three to seven keeps or homes with their own privet arenas. " he heard Kal'Ord say to him as a young man was speaking to his major domo.

"My Lord we are ready to start the match. " Kal'Ord and Malfustr heard Kal'Ord's major domo say to them as they got a feeling that this slave fight was going to be highly entertaining.

"Very well tell Tracks to start the match. " Kal'Ord said with a slightly excited tone of voice as he made himself more comfortable on his richly adorned skull throne.

A few minutes later he, Malfustr and their men says a young naked slave girl enter The Pit from one of the entrances and the first thing Lord noticed about Malfustr's slave that she was a young girl in hear early to mid-teens.

The next thing he noticed about the young slave girl was that she had light dusky kind, long black hair, warm brown eyes, small perky breasts capped with two small pale nipples.

Next Kal'Ord saw that the young slave girl was hairless between the legs which made him wonder about her age as he could see that despite her youthful looks the slave girl was no child as she looked around The Pit with the eyes of a skilled fighter as well as a thief.

Malfustr watched as his young friend was looking over his slave girl in The Pit and wondered what he was thinking, but before he could ask he saw Kal'Ord's slave girl enter The Pit from an entrance opposite of the one his slave had entered from and was slightly surprised by what he saw.

The first thing Malfustr noticed about Kal'Ord's slave was her height which he saw was about seven feet and eleven inches in total.

Next he saw that the giantess had a hard and very muscular body that was covered in scars as well as two huge breasts a shaved cunt as well as long blood red hair and light jade green eyes that held the look of a caged predator in them which told him that this fight between the slave girls was going to be a classic speed and agility verses strength and endurance fight.

"So my Young Friend have you given your slave a name? " Malfustr asked Kal'Ord as the two slave girls that were armed with a single dagger each continued to study their open.

"Her name is Ale Whore. " Kal'Ord said with an amused smile as Malsfustr let out a wry chuckle as he could also see by the questioning look in his old friend's eyes that he was curious about why he would give the giant barbarian slave such a name.

" That is her original name, the northern barbarians are a superspies lot and her clan believes that telling anyone their real name would allow that person to steal their soul. " Malfustr heard Kal'Ord say to him as the two slave girls took up a fighting stance that told the men watching them that the fight was about to begin.

Tarmeena held her dagger pointing cowards and the back of the blade along her outer forearm for viscous slashing attacks as her gigantic open held her dagger with its point outwards for stabbing and thrusting attack as she and the pale skin, scar covered women began to circle one another as them gathered men watched with growing interest as well as some of them making bets as to which one of the slave girls would survive the fight.

Kal'Ord's slave girls that were serving the men some refreshments paused for a moment to watch as Tarmeena charged in towards Ale Whole as she was hoping to end the fight quickly by slashing Ale Whore's left inter thigh to sever a major artery and letting her gigantic open bleed to death.

However Ale Whore proved to be faster then she looked and spun to her left to avoid Tarmeena's fast attack as the small dusky skinned girl's forward momentum carried her past Ale Whore who took an attack of opportunity to try and stab Tarmeena in the liver but only managed to open up a small wound that shed a few drops of blood on the hot, stark white sand.

Kal'Ord and Malfustr looked at one another with a knowing look as they both got the feeling that even though the slave girls could be considered to be mismatched that the fight was going to be highly entertaining none the less.
" I bet ten Croons that Tarmeena will win the fight. "Kal'Ord heard Malfustr say to him as Trammel quickly closed the distance between herself and Ale Whore and gave Ale Whore a retaliatory slash across her muscle and scared stomach and then dance out of the way of Ale Whore's counter attack.

"I'll take that bet my Friend. " Kal'Ord said as Ale whore dropped to one knee as Tarmeena closed in for a finishing slash as Ale Whore's throat but barely had time to dodge out of the way as Ale Whore threw a handful of the heated white sand at her eyes.

Ale Whore got to her feet and smiled a cruel, viscous smirk at Tarmeena who realized that Ale Whore was no stranger to down and dirty fighting and took a moment to fight down her fear of the giant barbarian women for she had taken taller opens before in a pit fight and given the fact that she had survived many fights to the death with other slaves for the enjoyment of their masters and remained relatively scar free while her opens were dead at her feet she was confident enough of her skills that she was able to banish her fear of Ale Whore to the back of her mind.

"What's the matter Little Girl, are you scared? " Ale Whore said with a mocking tone of voice as she realized that even though Tarmeena was much smaller then her and less muscular that she was still a very dangerous opened and should not be taken lightly.

"Tarmeena just glared at ale Whore as she realized that her open was trying to mess with her mind to make her act rashly as Ale Whore charged in with a low stab to her stomach and she spin out of the way and gave Ale Whore a vicious slash to her right arm for her troubles which caused the men watching them to cheer with clearly event blood thirst.

Ale Whore didn't even grunt in pain from the nasty slash to her right arms as she quickly spun around on her left foot to try and catch Tarmeena with a powerful stab to the slide but thanks to Tarmeena's agility she was able to avoid the counter attack.

However she was not quick enough to completely avoid Ale Whore's counter attack and felt a line of fiery pain across her stomach as Ale Whore's dagger opened a deep and bloody slash from her left hip, across her stomach and just missing her small right breast that clearly stained the hot white sand crimson where her blood kissed the virgin white sand.

Ale Whore smiled as she heard the aroused cheers and called for death by the blood thirsty men as Taren staggered back slightly from the slight shock and pain of her counter attack.

"YOU'RE MINE YOU BITCH! " Tarmeena heard Ale Whore say to her with a cruel and hateful tone of voice that turned her slight shock and fear at the vicious wound on her body and she quickly closed in on Ale Whore as she saw that the giant barbarian women was slightly off balance and kick her feet out from under her much too pleased surprise of the cheering men which made Ale Whore fall flat on her face.

"I'm going to fuck you up you cunt! " Tarmeena snarled as she quickly slashed the back of Ale Whore's left knee, severing the tendons in her left knee.

Ale Whore realized that she was in danger as she realized that her lower left leg was now useless to her and quickly turned over with a discreet strike with dagger at Tarmeena's naked, defenseless cunt.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! " Tarmeena scrammed in agony as the long, wide blade of Ale Whore's dagger violently stabbed its way into her small tight cunt, through her cervix and into her womb in a spray of her blood that the hungry, hot white sands drank deeply of.

"Looks like motherhood is not in the cards for her now does it. " Kal'Ord said to Malfustr with a savage, blood thirsty tone of voice as the trapped souls in the skulls in the pit began to howl with savage enjoyment as they knew that death was quickly approaching one of the slave girls in The Pit.

Ale Whore gave her dagger a brutally savage twist that shredded Tarmeena's womb, cervix and pussy as her victim pissed herself and slowly clasped face first into the hot white sand while she was gasping for breath due to the hellish agony between her legs.

Ale Whore ripped her blood stained dagger out of Tarmeena's violently violated cunt and quickly crawled onto Tarmeena's small back and jerk her head up by her long black hair.

"DEATH! DEATH!, DEATH! " Ale Whore heard the gathered men roar with savaged blood thirst, she looked up at her master and saw that Kal'Ord was on his feet with a pleased look on his ruggedly handsome face which made her hot and wet between the legs because of her much loved master's pride in her at her savagely vicious victory over her opened.

Kal'Ord was not only pleased with his slave's victory in The Pit as the doomed souls where screaming for Tarmeena's blood and soul but he was incredibly aroused by the savage grace in which his much loved slave had defeated Tarmeena as he slowly raised his right hand, extend his right thumb to draw out the suspense of not only the men around him about also Ale Whore and Tarmeena who now realized that she was minutes away from death either by the hands of Ale Whore or her master for her humiliating defeat in The Pit.

Then witch savage arousal and joy Kal'Ord turned his tub downward and watched as Ale Whore savaged slashed Tarmeena's venerable throat as the spray of blood from the severed arties and windpipe stained the hot white sand beseecher a vivid crimson as the damned souls in the skulls in the walls of the Pit screamed with ecstatic bliss as Tarmeena's soul was ripped from her dying body and forever damned alongside them.

In a show of utter contempt Ale Whore mashed Tarmeena's face into the hot white sand as her life ended in horrific agony.

"Now that was a damn fine show. " Malfustr said to Kal'ord as he handed his young host the ten gold coins that he had lost in the bet between them.

"Indeed my Friend, I'm glad you enjoyed the show. " Kal'Ord said to Malfustr as the gather men around The Pit paid up on their bets on who would win the fight between Ale Whore and Tarmeena.

Kal'Ord turned his attention to his major domo and told him to have Ale Whore's wounds healed and to prepare her for his enjoyment later on in the night as the Pit Mastered were dragging Tarmeena's lifeless carcass out of The Pit by her feet leaving an ugly dark red stain in the hot white sands.

THE END

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.