(Old Canon) Ryona City: Karma (1 Viewer)

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
greetings friends, this is an RP between me (dolphin) and the steedman(squeezer). enjoy!

Events of this scene took place in 8/27/20xx at night

[01:57.33] <dolphin> it's a warm thursday night in ryona city. a petite japanese woman is next to her pool sitting in her beach chair.
[01:58.52] <dolphin> "hmph, I'm getting sick of the watcher's threats. Doplhin, stop doing this. Stop harrassing the help. Don't drown the help! Maybe I should drown him instead...."
[01:59.28] <dolphin> the woman only known as doplhin looks at the night sky planning her next move....

[02:01.24] <Squeezer> The contract was a vague one, but a well paid one. Dolphin was the target, and a large sum of money had been transferred to Squeezer's offshore bank account. She had not met Watcher directly, it was not Squeezer's preference to ever meet a client. She had one of her three contacts establish the contract.
[02:02.53] <Squeezer> "Deal with Dolphin..." Was all the client had directed once all the formalities had been taken away. Squeezer was more then happy to accept however when she saw the photos of her target. Dolphin was a delicate looking thing, a pretty face with a stunning body, hiding away just how dangerous the girl was.
[02:03.55] <Squeezer> Killing her was very tempting, but Squeezer hated when beautiful creatures went to waste. She had been scoping Dolphin's place out for a while, watching her routines in the day. In the night time she was by her pool, and that was where Squeezer would strike her.
[02:05.10] <Squeezer> For now she watched, taking note of what she was wearing, waiting for the perfect chance to strike her. Squeezer herself wore very little, clad in only a strapless bikini like top with matching thin boyshorts, revealing her amazing figure, with her unique flesh colour and hair. She waited in the shadows, a sly smile smearing its way onto her lips a
[02:05.10] <Squeezer> she watched Dolphin.

[02:09.35] * dolphin got up from her chair and took off her robe. underneath the robe she was wearing a blue skin tight one peice swimsuit. "well, let's have some fun azumi!" the woman said to herself as she dived into the pool. water splashed on the poolside as she swims casually around the pool.

[02:14.14] <Squeezer> Squeezer made her move, moving swiftly, closer to the pool but remaining out of sight for now, as Dolphin dived into the pool, Squeezer made sure to dash and follow, jumping in straight after her but swimming low to avoid detection. She followed her under the pool for a little bit, watching her swim.
[02:14.45] <Squeezer> She knew it wouldn't be long before she was spotted, and so quickly reached upwards, looking to grab Dolphin by the ankle to drag her down underwater with her

[02:18.53] <dolphin> the woman was lost in her own thoughts that she failed to hear the second splash that followed. Just as she was heading towards on of the pool's ledges, Dolphin was pulled underneath the water!
[02:20.06] * dolphin looks down and is surprised to see this intruder in her home Dolphin attempts to violently kick the unknown woman off of her

[02:23.43] <Squeezer> Under the water, Dolphins kick doesn't have nearly enough the usual amount of strength behind it. Instead Squeezer managed to grasp her other ankle, before pulling Dolphin down sharply, snapping her arms around her waist in a tight grip. She didn't squeeze, but merely wanted to watch Dolphin struggle for now.

[02:25.15] * dolphin desprately kicked at the woman to no avail. Dolphin's face has a look of panic as the woman grabbed her other ankle and dragged her into her embrace
[02:25.47] <dolphin> "who is this woman? what does she want? Does she plan to kill me!?"
[02:28.04] <dolphin> These questions were racing through her mind as she tried to push the arms off of her body. Her legs thrashing in the water trying kick any part of her attacker that she could.

[02:29.59] <Squeezer> Squeezer bit on her lower lip, watching her prey begin to panic and squirm. She held her in place, able to take the kicks thanks to the resistance of the water. She just held her tight enough for her not to be able to break free. She knew her air was running out, and let her waste energy trying to trash and escape
[02:31.05] <Squeezer> She waited until she could see Dolphin struggling from the lack of oxygen, before she released her grip, allowing for Dolphin to try and swim to the surface. It was how her game would start for now, as she looked to grasp her ankle against just as she broke the surface, looking to let her get a little air before dragging her under again

[02:34.11] <dolphin> Try as hard as she might, Dolphin couldn't escape squeezer's grip. Dolphin started to panic as she was about to lose all of her air. She thought it was over until she felt the grip loosen on her.
[02:36.32] <dolphin> she quickly swimmed towards the surface. Just as Dolphin reached the surface, she only had a small amount of time to regain her air before she was pulled under once more
[02:36.56] <dolphin> *glmph!* "no, not again!"
[02:37.16] * dolphin tries once more to kick the woman off of her

[02:40.37] <Squeezer> This time Squeezer grasped her from behind, locking her in a reverse bearhug, trapping her arms at her sides. She squeezed her a little, but once more chose more to restrain then crush her.
[02:41.19] <Squeezer> She was enjoying her game a little too much, and given what her file said, it felt there was a little bit of justice for Dolphin's victims in putting her through what many of Dolphins targets had no doubt gone through in their final moments
[02:42.37] <Squeezer> Squeezer kept a sly smile on her face, enjoyin the chaos and confusion. She gripped at Dolphin's costume with one of her hands, looking to try and tear her outfit a little if she could, only to try and expose more of her skin before she once more released her.

[02:44.51] * dolphin felt squeezer's arms tightening around her petite waist. It wasn't enough to squeeze the air out of her but enough to keep her immobile. Dolphin did anything she could to escape the hold, she even tried to slam the back of her head against the attackers.
[02:45.40] <dolphin> (wait, did she release her again?)
[02:47.40] * dolphin dolphin felt her swimsuit rip a bit as she struggled against her. once squeezer releases her, dolphin swims back up to regain what air she could
[02:48.36] <dolphin> "she's toying with me!" Dolphin though. For the first time in her life, she felt what her victims felt. She now knows what it feels like to be the prey.....

[02:52.57] <Squeezer> Again Squeezer torturously grasped Dolphin's ankle, pulling her down again. Her arms slid around her, trapping her arms at her sides. This time she gave her a harsh squeeze around her slender frame, looking to force some air from her lungs
[02:54.44] <Squeezer> She held her in place for a good moment, keeping her body pressed tight against Dolphins as she looked her in the eyes. She let her arms pull inwards, squeezing her long and tight, trying to force all the air from her lungs, before she let her go again, tearing a little more of her outfit if she could to try and leave her midrift exposed. This time
[02:54.45] <Squeezer> however, she swam up with her, looking to break the surface of the water with her.

[03:02.01] * dolphin tries to quickly escape the pool but is once again pulled under. This time she is face to face with her attacker. Finally getting a better look at her, she noticed her attacker's eyes were inhumun, her skin was as pale as the moonlight.
[03:05.46] <dolphin> Squeezer's arms tightened around her, crushing out what air she had left. *gulp* *gulp* *gulp*! Dolphin started to black out, she couldn't really fight back.
[03:06.50] <dolphin> It was by pure instinct that Dolphin swam back up. She didn't even noticed or cared that her swimsuit was ripped open showning off her toned stomache.
[03:08.27] <dolphin> On the surface, dolphin was getting air back into her lungs After a moment, she look around and saw that the intruder was above water as well. "who...the hell are you? what do you want with me!?"

[03:12.51] <Squeezer> "Does it matter?... I've come for you of course. A certain... Watcher... shall we say has become displeased with your antics." Squeezer whispered, with a sly smile. "He sends his regard though I'm sure." Squeezer added.
[03:16.38] <Squeezer> Without warning, something wrapped around Dolphin's slender waist. Whilst she looked upon Squeezer, she hadn't noticed that her lower half had morphed into a long serpentine body, matching the colour tone of her flesh. Another coil wrapped downwards, spiralling around her legs, as the coils began to squeeze Dolphin. Squeezer smiled, moving closer,
[03:16.38] <Squeezer> tearing a little more of Dolphin's outfit, looking to create a savage looking two piece bikini if she could manage. "You shouldn't hide so much of that magnificant body of yours... that's more like it." Squeezer giggled, running a hand over her bare stomach with a gentle caress as the coil around her waist squeezed her tightly

[03:17.16] <dolphin> "watcher....that bastard! I'll drown him!" Dolphin shouted
[03:18.57] <dolphin> Before she could leave the pool, more of Dolphin's outfit was ripped. the bottom of her breasts were showing which made dolphin blush "st-stop that!"
[03:21.02] <dolphin> she tried to move away but should't as the intruder's lower body surprising changed into that of a snake!
[03:21.56] <dolphin> "urgh!" pressure began to form around her body as squeezer constricted her......

[03:23.26] <Squeezer> "So Dolphin... you've seen what I can do, you've seen my face. You realise I can't let you go now. So... what should we do?"
[03:25.54] <Squeezer> Slowly the pressure began to build around Dolphin's waist, beginning to slowly crush her. "How would you like to die? I can drown you? It seems to be something your rather fond of from your file I read." Squeezer whispered, running a hand down Dolphin's cheek as she continued to constrict her slender body, looking her up and down. "I could squeeze
[03:25.54] <Squeezer> the life out of you like this... or I can break your spine, or collapse your chest, or simply shatter every bone in your body. You have so many options" Squeezer taunted, smiling in a dark manner as she let her hands run over her stomach and along her mid back

[03:26.46] <dolphin> Dolphin's face turned pale when squeezer mentioned that she couldn't leave while knowing what her attacker looks like
[03:28.27] <dolphin> "it's over......" Dolphin thought. It seemed that Karma has caught up to Dolphin. She started to finally regret her actions as her life was going to crushed out of her because of them.
[03:29.41] <dolphin> "errrk.....please let me live....I'll do anything...." a tear was now rolling down Dolphin's face

[03:31.47] <Squeezer> "Not an option." Squeezer whispered, although in truth it was. She just didn't want Dolphin to know that just yet. Breaking her will was part of the fun, and already she was making considerable process. She could make use of Dolphin with enough conditioning, but she would serve as a good squeeze toy until she was ready.
[03:33.47] <Squeezer> That is if she chose to let her live. Slowly her snake tail squeezed her tighter, before Squeezer weighed the two down, taking a deep breath herself. The two sank under water, landing at the bottom of the pool. Squeezer kept Dolphin on her knees with a mountain of coils from her waist downwards, squeezing her tightly, before Squeezer wrapped her ar
[03:33.47] <Squeezer> ms around her body, bearhugging her chest tight as her snake tail squeezed, giving Dolphin a long grueling embrace underwater

[03:35.02] <dolphin> "no....please...." Dolphin feebly wiggled in squeezer's grip but the assailent would hear any of her pleas
[03:36.26] <dolphin> As the grip around her grew tighter, Dolphin tried to take one huge breath before going to the bottom of the pool.
[03:41.00] <dolphin> the pair sank into the pools floor. Dolphin tried to struggle as much as she could but with the woman coiled around her, it was tough if not impossible
[03:42.57] <dolphin> On her knees, Dolphin looked at her captive with pleading eyes to let het her live. Those pleas were only met with an implication of cetain death as the woman wrapped her arms around Dolphin's waist.
[03:44.26] <dolphin> Dolphin was futiley trying to hold her breath as her body was being crushed all over. Air started to escaper from her mouth as the elite was being crushed against squeezer's strong body.

[03:45.44] <Squeezer> Squeezer's grip was relentess, playing games with Dolphins mind who no doubt began to believe this was her end. Squeezer crushed her close with her arms, grinding her body against her own, meshing their stomachs together as the coils corkscrewed around Dolphin's slender waist.
[03:47.24] <Squeezer> She waited for the last of Dolphins air to slowly start slipping from her lungs, waiting for the girl to gasp for air. It was before Dolphin could inhale water that Squeezer pressed her lips against hers tight, before feeding her air with a forced passionate kiss, pausing to squeeze her tight and continue the torture, before giving her some air aga
[03:47.25] <Squeezer> in in a deep kiss

[03:49.38] <dolphin> Dolphin seemed to reach her limit. she couldn't hold her breath anymore and opened her mouth but her mouth was met by water. no, instead, she felt squeezer's lips pressing against hers. "HMPH, what's with this woman?"
[03:51.26] <dolphin> thoughts ran through her head but before she could form another coherent thought the squeezing continued
[03:51.39] <dolphin> "Hrgk!"
[03:51.54] <dolphin> Then some more air was being given to her
[03:53.52] <dolphin> between being squeezed against the woman's body and the same woman giving her air, it was clear that this will be the longest night she ever had.

[03:56.10] <Squeezer> Squeezer lifted herself and Dolphin up towards the surface again, keeping the kiss upon her lips. She only broke it once they broke the surface of the water, but she gave Dolphin a long and agonizing squeezer with her snake tail, looking to force a moan or scream from her lungs.
[03:59.19] <Squeezer> "My name is Squeezer, I doubt you've heard of me." Squeezer whispered, releasing her bearhug for now, but keeping the drain Dolphin wtihin the powerful coils of her snake tail. "I think you might be able to figure out where the name comes from." Squeezer added, running a hand down Dolphin's cheek as she giggled in a sadistic manner. "Watcher asked
[03:59.19] <Squeezer> me to deal with you... he didn't say kill though... so I guess that leaves your fate up to me doesn't it?" Squeezer teased, leaning down to kiss over Dolphins bare stomach a little. "Though I really feel I might have more fun drowning you, It's not often you hear about a Dolphin drowning."

[03:59.50] <dolphin> Dolphin noticed that they were moving up towards the surface. "has she changed her mind? Am-AM I allowed to live?"
[04:00.49] <dolphin> A hope spot ran through Dolphin's mind. Maybe the watcher only sent her to teach her a lesson.
[04:02.19] <dolphin> However, such thoughts faded as once again squeezer used her coils to once more crush Dolphin's small frame "AAAAAAHHHGGGGHHH!"
[04:03.33] <dolphin> If Dolphin had neighbor's instead of living in isolation then her screams would have been heard. But no, it was just her and her attacker.
[04:04.30] <dolphin> Dolphin listen's to the woman and starts begging for her life
[04:05.14] <dolphin> "Ms. Squeezer, please don't...*arrk*..kill me. I will do whatever ...*eerrrrk* want!"

[04:12.48] <Squeezer> "Ms. Squeezer? Don't be so pathetic!" Squeezer laughed in a condesending manner. She shifted Dolphin to the pool side, towards more shallow waters now. "For someone who had no troubles killing people... you don't seem to face death so well yourself." Squeezer spoke, keeping her powerful serpent body wound tight around the slender waist of Dolphin.
[04:12.48] <Squeezer> Her tail was also coiled around her thighs and knees and one of her ankles, leaving her upper body free.
[04:14.16] <Squeezer> Squeezer was confident Dolphin was too weak to fight back now, letting her have her arms. The Asian would be assassin was no doubt exhausted and out of strength to resist her. "Why should I keep you alive? What use are you to me?" Squeezer whispered, waiting for Dolphin to open her mouth to answer, before squeezing her hellishly tight before she co
[04:14.16] <Squeezer> uld speak a word, looking to test her endurance

[04:15.50] <dolphin> AS the pair moved, Dolphin tried to think of a way out of this perdicument. Dolphin want to answer her question but before she could, she was being squeezed once more
[04:16.30] <dolphin> "arrrgghhhh!!!!" Dolphin tried to get out of squeezer's grip once more but was too weak to do so.

[04:18.18] <Squeezer> Squeezer watched with some delight, biting her lower lip as she enjoyed the struggle Dolphin put up. She pushed against her snake tail body, but all it did was prompt Squeezer to tense the large band of muscle up a little more, squeezing just shy of enough pressure to break Dolphin's back.
[04:20.05] <Squeezer> She eased up her grip before her back could give, pressing close to Dolphin, forcing her to arch back over her snake tail coil. It was then she slid down her body, kissing over her stretched, exposed stomach. Giving slight squeezes to force her body to tense a little as she did so. "I've still yet to hear an answer." Squeezer teased, playing games
[04:20.05] <Squeezer> with her mind.

[04:23.11] <dolphin> Doplhin backed up a bit and shuddered as the woman kissed her stomache. her muscles tensed up by even the smallest sign of pressure. Was it by reflex? Fear? No matter as Dolphin was demanded to answer the question.
[04:24.32] <dolphin> "well, I could help with with things. You said no one saw your face. surely you need help with gaining more contracts?" Dolphin asked sheepishly

[04:30.23] <Squeezer> "Haha! As if I can trust you with that. How do you think I've managed to stay as well hidden as I have for so long? I am more then pleased with the clients that I have. It's a small number, they pay well, and I already have girls who contact them for me. I don't need any more." Squeezer whispered in a dark manner, before she contined to kiss again
[04:30.23] <Squeezer> st her abs, admiring her stunning body as she slid her hands up her back, threatening to slowly lock in another bearhug upon her.
[04:31.36] <Squeezer> "I wonder what kind of sound you'll make when I break your pretty little spine?" Squeezer whispered quietly, locking her arms around Dolphin, slowly squeezing her exposed midriff in a bearhug, added with her snake tail

[04:34.00] <dolphin> "Not a pleas-" Before she could finish, Dolphin gasped in pain. The combination of the coils and squeezer's arms placed severe pressure on her spine. Dolphin grunted and groaned as her back arched backwards as far as it could.
[04:35.23] <dolphin> "please...I'll give you.....my...personal *ACK!* I'll *Grrr* be...your...servant!"

[04:39.35] <Squeezer> Squeezer purposely ignored her for a moment, giving in to her own urges for now as she squeezed Dolphin to her own hearts content. She shivered in delight, watching as Dolphin arched in a flexible manner. She squeezed her in short bursts, kissing over her stomach more passionately as she grinded Dolphins body against her own with each squeeze
[04:40.56] <Squeezer> "Servant?... No. You'll be my slave." Squeezer whispered, giving Dolphin a long winded squeeze, letting her snake tail spiral tightly around her waist, as she brushed her lips over Dolphin's waiting for her to moan, or cry out. "You are mine now." Squeezer whispered.

[04:43.37] <dolphin> With each squeeze, It seemed that squeezer was toying dolphin with more false hope spots. More tears streamed down her face. With each grunt was a whimper.
[04:45.12] <dolphin> Dolphin did not care any more, she just wanted this night to end one way or another. Finally, after what seemed like an enterinity in the woman's grip, she answered.
[04:45.20] <dolphin> "A....slave...?'
[04:46.15] <dolphin> If this were a few hours ago, Dolphin would have spat in her face but now? Dolphin would do anything to get out of this alive.
[04:47.30] <dolphin> "Y-yes.....I am your slave....Please, let me live!" If it ended her torment, even for the time being, then she would do as the other woman said.

[04:52.30] <Squeezer> "You are so pathetic..." Squeezer whispered. "Your pleas annoy me, I'm only allowing you to live because I find your body very pleasing to the eye." Squeezer explained, letting the snake tail muscles ripple and tense around her slender waist.
[04:55.14] <Squeezer> "I'll find a true use for you... eventually." Squeezer whispered, releasing her bearhug upon Dolphin, to caress her stomach sensually with her hands, enjoying the feel of her body as her serpentine half slowly crushed her. "For now, you'll be my entertainment. There are nights when I need something to squeeze, you'll make a fine captive to fill tha
[04:55.15] <Squeezer> t request of mine for the time being." Squeezer explained, kissing over her navel and her lower stomach before she constricted her, tightening enough to restrict her air flow.
[04:55.28] <Squeezer> It seemed she was going to now slowly squeeze Dolphin unconcious

[04:57.27] <dolphin> Dolphin shuddered as squeezer's tail tensed around her. every bone in her petite frame was sore.
[04:59.24] <dolphin> Dolphin was filled with mixed emotions as squeezer laid out her plans for her. On one hand, Dolphin will get to live. On the other, she's be a squeeze toy for most likely the rest of her life.
[05:00.27] <dolphin> Squeezer's cold hands didn't help matters as they made her even more tense.
[05:01.27] <dolphin> Before she could react anymore, the tail started to squeeze her one last time
[05:02.09] <dolphin> "erk..." Dolphin weakly growned as the tail crushed the airflow from dolphin's body.
[05:02.57] <dolphin> Dolphin's vision started to go. Her attacker and the world around her was getting blurrier by the minute.
[05:03.32] <dolphin> After a short while, Dolphin's body slumped backwards. Unconscious but alive........for now.

[05:06.11] <Squeezer> Squeezer smiled. "Much better." She whispered, now that Dolphin had drifted to sleep. She continued to kiss over her stomach in a slow sensual manner, smiling darkly as she kept a firm grip with her snake tail, but loosened it enough to let Dolphin breath
[05:07.47] <Squeezer> She didn't desire to break or suffocate her, but was in no rush to take her away just yet. For now she just remained in the pool with her new captive, keeping her wrapped up as she looked over her new stunning slave. She would take some reconditioning, but in the mean time she would make an excellent squeeze toy. Giving her one last soft kiss on th
[05:07.47] <Squeezer> e lips, Squeezer formed back to normal, wearing her two piece outfit to show off her amazing figure.
[05:08.44] <Squeezer> She lifted Dolphin from the water, keeping her in a bearhug for now and off her feet. "Contract forfilled..." Squeezer whispered with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.