(Old Canon) Ryona City: First call (1 Viewer)

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
This is part of the cooperative RolePlay "Ryona City" for further info of the characters and the world this RP takes place please visit:
Ryona City - Collaborative Roleplay and Canon
This is cannon to the lore and future RP of this setting

RingMaster, Haku, Harleyz are played by Bakurete
Shyne is played by Idoro
Eagle Eye is played by UnknownWatcher
Special Thanks to TheQuietAuthor for helping setting this RP up.

========================================================================================

*A bright light woke the two women up. A chanting was hear near them. As their dizzyness came out of their head the chainting was more and more clear. They woke up on the floor,both of them being tossed on to a gravel floor. Both of them could still feel the bruises.All around them a roman like colisseum made out of garbage, car parts and other metals put together to make a wall was ilimitanted. All the seats where ocupied by clown ladies

Harleyz
"Death! Death! Death!"​

*The infamus Harleyz cahnted for the death of the girl and on top of all sitted a giant wolf along with a man on a top hat that petted said wolf
Eagle Eye slowly opens her eyes as she is thrown onto the gravel, At the same time Shyne grunted as she landed on the cold floor. Her body was littered with scrapes, cuts and bruises.. and her outfit had been in better condition.

Shyne
"Nngh.."​

Despite this, she slowly got to her feet, her gaze looking up into the stands.. and then to the arena itself. She was still here.. how long had it been since she was captured? She looked over to the Ringmaster, waiting to see what he had in store this time.

Shyne
'Stay strong, Madelyn..'

Eagle Eye
"errr.....I've.....where am I? what hap-"​

Eagle Eye looks at her uniform, filled with cuts and scraps "fuck, I remember now!" Eagle Eye then looks at the crowd of hareleys and the ringmaster and hs pet

Eagle Eye
"My boss is going to kill all of you!"

RingMaster
"Your boss? My~ My~ Don't make speical guest appearence you can't comply lady; But first give a warm welcome to your parnet in dead, Our beloved heroine SHYNE!"​

Ring Master stood up with a cane on his left hand and a megaphone on the other one.

RingMaster
"Welcome! Welcome! I bid you welcome our first VIP guest on the Arena tonight. It was supposed to be a red tent circus but we haven't killed enoguh people yet"​

*The audience of clown women also known as the infamous Harleyz laughed out loud.

RingMaster
"You are going to face three oponets. One for each then Haku is going to go and play. Isn't that right you dirty dog!"​

*Haku a big white dog sitted next to the Ring Master barked as if he was awnsering the RingMaster's question.

Eagle Eye
"why yo-"​

*Before she could finish, she finally realizes that there's another woman with her

Eagle Eye
"wait, did he say shyne? you're shyne?"​

*Shyne looked to her side.. apparently she wasn't alone here. Shyne smiled at the woman beside her.

Shyne
"Yeah... I'm her.Though I probably don't look like much in this condition."​

* Eagle Eye then looks at the ringmaster

Eagle Eye
"what about my equipment? it won't be an entertaining fight without my weapons!​
"

*Shyne braced herself, summoning up her power.

Shyne
"Be ready for anything.. this guy is a psychopath."​

*Eagle Eye backs up to shyne

Eagle Eye
"ok, got a plan? cause I don't. Also be careful of that 'dog'"​

*Luckily Shyne still had the light at her command. Her body let off a soft glow as she regenerated her body, the scrapes and cuts sealing up.. and the bruises vanishing.

Shyne
"The plan is.. to not die" she said simply.

Eagle Eye
"That's a goal, not a plan!"

RingMaster
"Introducing! Our first Lady of tonigh Breaker!"​

*A woman with a harley costume plus a big pair of iron gloves entered the arena. She sended kissed to everyone and pumped her fist together a small wave came out of the gloves

RingMaster
"And a town favorite Maaareadaaa!"​

*A familiar Harley entered the arena as well. She was the one that defeated Shyne previously. The Harley wore same uniform but with a swril pattern on it

Mareada
"Aww~ If it isn't little miss sunshine. Want to get your sweet ass kicked again?"​

*A bell ranged and Breaker ranned towards the two women aimin to punch Eagle Eye on the belly

Shyne
"Look out!"​

*Shyne yelled as she aimed her palm forward at Breaker, emitting a blinding light from her palm!

Eagle Eye
"shit!"​

*Eagle Eye rolls to the side and attempts to attack breaker's left knee cap. Breaker can't really defend herself as she had been blined. She get's kicked on the side and falls to the ground

Breaker
"No fair!"​

*Screamed breaker. As this happened Mareada snaked behind Shyne and grabbed her by her cape and pulled it

Mareada
"Look into my eyes! This is the same hypnotisim that defeated you!"

Shyne
"Urgh!"​

Shyne grunted as her boots scraped against the floor and body was quickly spun around. Her eyes fell onto Mareada's gaze and she could once again feel the grip of the girl's dizzying gaze.But preparing herself, she gritted her teeth

Shyne
"No! You look into mine"​

*She cried out, as her eyes suddenly flashed and emitted a concussive blast into her opponent's chest!

Eagle Eye
"ha! I may not have my gun but I do know how to fight!"​

*Eagle Eye then attempts to mount breaker and punch her repeatedly.Breaker gets mounted on. The Harley grunts as she is sat on and opens her eyes a little. Lucky for her she only has to punch the blur in front of her. She smiled and screamed

Breaker
"Batter up!"​

*As she sended a punch at Eagle Eye 's knee

Eagle Eye
"haha, I got- arrrrgghhh!"​

*Eagle Eyewas punched in the knee as she was about to gloat.She fell off the harley and was on the ground rubbing her knee, she felts asas if she had been hitted with a bag in rocks on the knee.
*Mareada whimpered as she got flashed as well. She reeled back in pain as her chest got burned, Lucky for her she whore her standar uniform this time so she didn't felt the hist was aweful as it was. However she needed Shyne to look at her eyes to hypnotize her and she had closed them.
*Shyne shook her head, she was lucky that time. Seeking to follow up, she stepped forward and shot a kick out to Mareada's side!

Shyne
"Hyaah!"
*Eagle Eye was punched in the knee as she was about to gloat. she fell off the harley and was on the ground rubbing her knee

Eagle Eye
"eargh....that hurt...."​

*Breaked rolled Eagle_Eye over and grabbed her by the foot

Breaker
"Yeah? Well it's about to hurt a lot more!"​

*She grabbed Eagle Eye by one foot and used it to spin the heroine around and slam her agaist the gravel floor. Her Iron gloves glowed as she did this.

Eagle Eye
"whhoooaaa!"​

*Shyne managued to kick mareada on the stomach, the zako grunted as Shyne's kick entered her. However she hold her oponents foot and dropped her to the floor trying to do a leg lock on her

Shyne
"Gfuh..What are you"​

* As she recognized the maneuver as a leglock, she immediately attempted to kick out of it!

Shyne
"Let go!"​

*As eagle was swung in the air, she crashed into the floor landing on her side

Eagle Eye
"Ack!"​

*Eagle Eye then slowly tries to get up keeping an eye on her opponent but her leg almost gave out

Eagle Eye
"Why do they always attack the legs"​

*Breaker then pulls EagleEye by her foot and stomps her wounded knee. The pain is not as strong as if she had done it with her gloves but the wound would hurt she giggled

Breaker
(giggles) "Scream for the audience darling"​

*Mareada pulled herself backwards as to make more pain to the superheroine

Mareada
"Uuuh...I am named Harley, Unlike the clowns around you I am worth more to our RingMaster. He gives me powers and equipment to fight harder!"

Shyne
"Guaaaaah!​

*After pulling Shyne's leg a bit more Mareada quickly stands up only to slam her elbow on the heroine's stomach.Shyne cries out as her leg is stretched more. She listens to the Harley go on about how important she is, but right now, all Shyne cared about was defeating her and getting out of this place.. alive. Mareada lands a hard elbow into Shyne's belly and ther heroine's eyes widen in pain

Shyne
"Hfff..."​

*She grabs her stomach and rolls onto her side. She spoke with her voice straining

Shyne
"Y..you're just.. his cannon fodder..J-just like.. all the.. rest.."

Eagle Eye
"Whhaaaaaaaa!"​

*Eagle Eye's cry could be heard across the arena, She then kicks breaker in the crotch with her undamaged knee

Eagle Eye
"Take that you psycho Clown!"​

*Braker laughs as she steps on Eagle's eye knee, However her laugh is interupted when she is hitted. She covers her crotch in pain and covers her between leg

Breaker
"Uuhh....Uuh....That is not fair!"​

*Mareada wide smile dissapeard from her face as she heard the words *Like all the rest* She then grabbed the heroine by her hair raising her a little just enought for her to land a kick on the woman's stomach. She kept her grip firm on Shyne's hair as she pulled her foot backward to gain momentum and knee her on the face. After the move she realises Shyne's hair. Shyne yelled as she was lifted to her feet.

Shyne
"Aaah!..."What, did I hit a nerve?"​

*The heroine smirked as she said that. But her smirk quickly dissapeared as she was kicked in the stomach. She whimpered as she was next kneed in her face. The heroine was knocked back several yards and landed in a heap on the ground. Her long hair covered her face and she was not moving

( Continued on the next post ==> )

Last edited by a moderator:

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Eagle Eye
"huff huff, this is my chance!"​

*With her good leg, Eagle kicks the leg that she attacked before and uses the momentum to roll into a crouch position but as she did she uttered a few groans as she placed weight on her injured knee

Eagle Eye
"hey, how are you doing over-"​

*Eagle looks over to see a downed shyne

Eagle Eye
"oh, that's not good"​

*Mareada had a wicked look on her face as she walked towards the heroine. She pulls out a hidden knife from her boot. She tooke a few more steps towards the heroine.

Mareada
"How dare you.Now...I'll just have to gut you like the pig you are Shyne"​

*Mareada chuckled

Mareada
"I'll do better, I'll hypnotize you so you cut your filthy guy yourself"​

*Eagle Eye then carefully moves herself around so that she is between breaker and shyne's attack to which she taunts breaker

Eagle Eye
"Hey! why don't you hobble over here and fight me like a woman. Or can't you run on that leg anymore!"​

*Breaker screams as her knee is injuered with the weirght of another human being. As slim as this human might be gravity and weight can hurt a human being. The clown girl screamed like a little girl

Breaker
"Uuh! No! Get off! Get off!"​

*Breaker grunts once she is realised and smiles

Breaker
"Big mistake girly"​

*Breaker pounds the ground and uses it to impulse herself and fly towards Eagle Eye. As Shyne laid on the ground... she suddenly sat up. In an instant, she had hopped to her feet and hammered into Mareada's belly with a bolt of light!; The glow had returned to her body, healing the wounds she had incurred earlier.

Shyne
"Did you really think I was down for the count?"​

*Eagle Eye eyes widened as she looks at breaker fly into the air.Eagle Eye rolls over to avoid a charging breaker

Eagle Eye
"I didn't expect that!"​

*Breaker slasm into the ground making a huge rumble on the arena. All the harleyz on their seats are forced to jump due to the impact. They get up inmeadiatly and clap happily at the show. Breaker however dug herself into the gravel. She tries to pull her fist from it
*Mareada's eyes widen as she gets bolted by Shyne. The moment the impact falls on her she spits blood.

Mareada
"Gyaaah!...Ahh..."​

*Her lips tremble as she falls to her knees due to the sheer impact. She tries to stay up but the impact went trough her dress. She spíts blood again as she falls on her fours

Mareada
"uuh...Uhh.."​

*The zako struggles to keep herself awake
*Shyne straightens her gloves, peering down at Mareada.

Shyne
"No matter how strong you are.. you're still just a pawn in that psychopath's twisted game."

Eagle Eye
"whoooaaa!"​

*Breaker's fist made eagle brace herself as it make the arena shake
*Shyne then turns her attention over to see how her partner was doing, and shook from the impact of the fist attack!

Shyne
"Whoa.."​

*Eagle Eye stands up only to wooble as her leg was throbbing in pain. she then looks over to see shyne over a nearly dead harley

Eagle Eye
"Hey, want to help me out now? Can you heal my leg?"​

*Shyne nodded. She quickly rushed over to Eagle Eye and placed her hands on her leg.

Shyne
"Holding alright?"​

*Breaker looked at the two women

Breaker
"Hey! You bitched seemed to be to conftable down there!"​

*As she said this she digged both hands into the gravel and she pulled them quickly to raise up the gravel and "shoot it" at the two girls. Ring|Master sighted

RingMaster
"Well, Isn't this a punch on the pants"​

*He then pressed a button on his cane

RingMaster
"Baku, Fetch!"​

*As he said this the giant wolf jumped into the seats growling and drooling.
*Eagle Eye sighed as shyne's healing light soothed her leg "I am now thanks to-whoa!"

Shyne
"Looks like it- Wha?!"​

*The ground shook under her as she slipped and tumbled to the arena wall "

Eagle Eye
"Oof!"​

*Eagle Eye then sees haku coming into the arena

Eagle Eye
"Shit, becareful shyne. that dog took out all of my group!"​

*Shyne had only mere seconds to roll out of the way of the gravel attack. As soon as she was on her knees again, she took note of Eagle Eye's warning.

Shyne
"Dog..?"​

*Eagle Eye stood with her back to the wall, eagle looks for the arena's exit
*Haku jumps out of the seats and lands near Shyne. Without any more warning the giant dog jumps at Shyne and tries to bite her on the shoulder. Meanwhile breaker took the time while the gravel attack landed to ran towards Eagle Eye

Breaker
"We are not done yet!"​

*Breaker lanched a punch aimed at the girl's stomach
*Ring Master air guitars his cane as the other harleyz jump up and down in delight "

Harleyz
"Go haku~ Go haku~ Go go~"​

*Eagle Eye finally spots what looks like to be an exit but before she could celebrate, a punch was landed on her stomache

Eagle Eye
"Ghah!"

Shyne
"I guess it's time to teach this doggy some tricks.."​

*Shyne says as she rolls underneath the leaping dog. As she rolls, a thin line of light trails behind her, which Shyne herself grips in her hand, snapping it at the ground like a whip. She motions with her finger towards Haku.

Shyne
"Here, boy!"
*Eagle Eye falls over holding her stomach

Eagle Eye
"You are good.....but who is the best harely?"​

*Eagle asked while groaning. Breaker smiles and she grabs Eagle Eye by her head and squezeez it

Breaker
"Who? It'll be me once I bring your headless body to your boss!"​

*She raises Eagle Eye up she doesn't raises her much since she isn't that taller than the girl but she managues to pull her up. Haku stans still as he sees the whip of light materealize. He sorrunds Shyne carefully. Ring Master sighs "Oh! For godness sake!" He presses a button on his cane and Haku is electrified making the dog eyes red as he runs straight towards Shyne.
*Shyne begins twirling around for the dog, showing off her dancing skills. Not many people knew that she had taken dancing classes when she was younger.. The light whip flashes and curls around her as she twirls, and she smiles at Haku.

Shyne
"Come close, little pup.. if you dare!"

Eagle Eye

"arrrgghhhhh!"​

*Eagle screams as her head is being crushed by the harley

Eagle Eye
"But why are they cheering for him instead? you are superior to him correct?"​

*Eagle Eye then tries to kick breaker in the face
*The dog's eyes glowed red by this point as he couldn't catch Shyne at all. The ringMaster jumped up and down. He kept pressing the button on his cane making the dog go crazier and crazier.

RingMaster
"Go! Doggy! Watch her dance! Watch her danca! Ja Ja Ja Ja!".​

*As the dog get's more insane breaker let's go of eagle_eye when she tried to kick her. She takes a step backward only to lauch a punch at the woman's rib

Breaker
"T-That doesn't mean anything! T-This is fair play! Once I'll kill you I'll be number one!"​

*Haku then uses one of the most primite ways the wolves used to hunt. Instead of trying to bite her shoulder he aims at her feet
*Shyne noticed the dog's anger levels was rising..

Shyne
"Wow.. I'm really good at making everything angry today.."​

*As the mutt came forth at her, Shyne twirled backwards and her light whip lashed out at its face!
*Eagle Eye rubs her head but before she can recover, she was knocked backwards by another punch

Eagle Eye
"Accck! t-then tell me, why are you made to deal with a lowly grunt while that wolf gets a better prize? do you know that if he kills her, he will be known as the one to kill shyne?"​

*Eagle Eye then chuckles

Eagle Eye
"and you....well, you will be a harley that killed a random zako."​

*Breaker scream her head out as she punches eagle_eye on the rib once again. This time it feels more aweful than the other times.

Breaker
"Stay down! I'll kill her! Shyne's life will be mine!"​

*Haku got his face slashed. A huge scar appearing on his lip. But this didn't helped at all. In fact unlike a normal dog that reels backwards on the first sign of pain Haku managued to get closer to Shyne as he got slashed and sinked his teeth on the heroine's leg
*Just before the next punch could connect, eagle rolled out of the way, while clutching her ribs she looks at the harley

Eagle Eye
"You know, even if you do kill us, you will never be the ringmaster's favorite. look at him points to the ringmaster he loves that wolf more than anything"​

*Eagle Eye circles around breaker, inching her way to the wall

Eagle Eye
"If you were to get rid of that wolf then you would be his favorite, right?"

Shyne
"Wha?!"​

*Shyne gasped as the dog came closer... drad welled up in her stomach as the dog reached out and chewed into her beautiful leg..Her eyes widened, and at once she felt terrible pain.

Shyne
"AAAAAAAAAAIIYIIEE!!"​

*Her hands immediately went down to the dog's face, and she attempted to pull him off.

Shyne
"Off!! GET OFF!!"​

*As dogs do when they catch a prey they donot let go. Of course normally there are other dogs or wolves to help with the prey but this dog is big enough to take care of the heroine. He launches into her leg not letting go and to make sure she doesn't attempt to hurt him further he uses his pays to press weight into the heroine to make her suffer more.However before they can move further Breaker storms out and leaves Eagle Eye alone to punch Haku. At the sight of this the ring master goes insane

Ring Master
"No!! What are you doing you stupid girl!"​

*The zako however doesn't care as she launches herself to punch Haku further.
*Eagle Eye eyes breaker carefully not sure if her gambit would pay off but once she saw breaker storm after haku she sighed

Shyn
"Hgk.."​

*Shyne tried to resist the pain, but it was too much. It had been a long time since she had felt pain THIS bad..
*She let out another agonizing shriek and fell to the ground. Such was the pain that it was enough to knock her onto her ass.
*Her beautiful body contorted horrendously, and the expression of pain seemed to be etched permanently on her face..
*Tears began to well up into her eyes, and she pounded the ground with her fist.
*Eagle Eye holding her ribs, she carefully inches towards breaker from behind

Eagle Eye
"I only got one shot at this"​

*Eagle thought to herself. taking a deep breath, jumped on breaker's back wrapping her legs around her torso and her arms around breaker's neck!

Eagle Eye

"Surprise!"​

*Breaker gasped as she maangued to land another punch on haku's head sending him flying into a wall. The big dog opened the exit bigger to the two girls so they could scape. Breaker couldn't react. She couldn't do much as her neck was broken instantly. Her eyes frozen on a perpetual expression of terror as blood dripped from her nose and mouth as she felt to the ground. She did not whimper not scream. She just felt to the ground
*Haku was dizzied by Breaker's attack.
*Eagle Eye tries to get shyne up

Eagle Eye
"come on! we can escape now, Do you have a power to cover our escape?"

Shyne
"Unnh..Right.."​

*Shyne whimpered, her leg bleeding and in pain.Getting to her feet, she nodded.

Shyne
"Close your eyes.."​

*Eagle Eye closes her eyes
*It took only a second.. Shyne focused her will to charge the largest blinding light she ever created. It was as if the sun itself just landed in the arena, the brightness became so great that it even threatened to permanently damage the eyes of those who looked upon it. Even Eagle Eye, with her eyes closed could tell how bright it was through closed eyelids!
*After the massive flash passed, Shyne went limp in her arms.

Shyne
"Let's.. go.."​

*She said, trying to trudge forward.

Eagle Eye
"Holy! I don't know what you did but-ow!​
"

*In the excitment of the last minute, eagle eye forgot about her ribs being sore

Eagle Eye
"fuck, let's just bolt!"​

*Eagle Eye with her eyes still closed, eagle eye heads in the general direction of the exit
*As Shyne did the entire arena covered her eyes. All they could hear as the entered the abandoned subway sistem where the Ring master had built his arena where the moaning in pain of the Harleyz
*However...A dog doen't need hsi eyes to hunt. Haku ranned after the girls blinded but enraged. Once the intense light was out of her view, eagle eye opened her eyes

Eagle Eye
"Phew, that was a close one!"​

*Shyne looked behind her.. the dog was nearing them.

Shyne
"It's coming for us.. we have to hurry.."​

*Before she could celebrate however, she heard a growl

Eagle Eye
"no no no no!"​

*Shyne used her remaining strength to quickly rush forward, her leg had a long trail of blood by now of the bite marks. The exit.. she could escape this terrible place!
*Eagle Eye tries running away from haku, she follows shyne to the exit

Eagle Eye
"I am not going to be a chew toy!"​

*The dog was to close but enraged and blinded he is easy to dodge. On it's race tries to tackle both girls agaist the wall. If this works he is going to tear the one that smells like blood. If they can evade Haku will smash himself agasit the wall
*Eagle Eye jumps out of the way as the dog rushes towards shyne

Eagle Eye
"Look out!"​

*Shyne looked behind her.. with as limpy as she was, there'd be now way she could dodge the dog's advance, but she still had a bit of energy left. Just before Haku was able to sink its teeth into her again, she zipped forward at the speed of light, evading its attack and getting closer to the exit!

*The dog smashed himself agaist the wall and walked back and fowards for a second and falls on top of Shyne. As he does he transforms into a human with dog ears
*No one was covering the exit. As organized as the Harleyz are they didn't count on anyway that survive long enough to scape.Eagle Eye gets abck to her feet as she looks at the now human haku

Eagle Eye
"He did it again! so it wasn't just a nightmare!...."

Shyne
"Grrgh.."​

*Shyne grunts as she sees Haku turn into a... human?

Shyne
"...."​

*Speechless for a second, she shook her head.

Shyne
"If you know him, you might want to.. pull him out of here.."​

*She then continued for the exit.

Eagle Eye
"I.....do not know him personally but it seems he was under control by the ring master. his human form tried to warn me to escape."​

*Conflicted, eagle eye reluctantly tries to help the now human haku to the exit

Eagle Eye
"This had better not bite me in the ass!"​

*Haku doesn't move and is dragged along.After a while the party managues to exit to the abandoned building district. Things had come out good? At least the girls had their lives and now they knew where the RingMaster was.
*Haku doesn't move and wakes up after a while...
*Eagle Eye places haku beside a tree

Eagle Eye
"I can't beleive it! we're free!"​

*Eagle Eye looks at haku

Eagle Eye
"What do we do with him?"​

*Shyne rests on the grass, her gloves off and her hands on her leg wound.

Shyne
"Don't know.. do you know who he is?"​

*She winces as she puts on pressure.
*Haku slowly wakes up and he looks at Shyne. He shakes his head slowly

Haku
"Oh...God...W-What did I do this time..."​

*He raises himself up to see the two girls

Haku
"Umm...Hello?"​

*Shyne smiled.

Shyne
"I suppose you liked the way I taste"​

*Said Shyne, chuckling weakly. The heroine looked like she had been through hell. Her normally straight hair was wavy and messy.. her outfit torn and soiled in several areas.. and her body beaten and bruised,despite the healing she gave herself a few hours prior.But she was alive. And free.

Shyne
"That Ringmaster seemed to have control over you... how did you get involved with him?"​

*Eagle Eye sits in between the pair

Eagle Eye
"No, I do not. what is your name sir?"​

*Eagle Eye examines her own wounds. as the adrineline worn off, she felt pain all over her body.

Eagle Eye
"acckk, this is going to be one sore eagle eye in the morning"​

*Haku shakes like a dog altough he is on human form

Haku
"Let's keep haku for now since. I don't feel like myself anymore"​

*Haku looks at this lip and it's ripper

Haku
"Ouch, Witch one of the clown girls did it. It hurst like hell"​

*Eagle Eye has a surprised look on her face

Eagle Eye
"Ummmmmm....you want to take this shyne?"​

*A distant sound can be heard, sounding like a helicopter

*Shyne kept her hands on her leg.

Shyne

"Hm? Take what?"

Eagle Eye

"Heh, in any case, haku, do you have anywhere to go?"​

*A helicopter is now within sight of all three of them bearing the watcher inc. logo

Haku
"Nope, Unless you wanna go back"​

*Said the dog man with a wide smile. Eagle_eye looks up at the helicopter

Eagle Eye

"you guys have to go now!"​

*Shyne sighed.

Shyne
"I'm not going anywhere with this wound... ugh.."

Haku
"No problem"​

*Haku turns into the big dog again and pokes at Shyne with his nose as if he was saying "Hope in"
*Shyne looked at the dog, reluctant at first.This was the creature that almost tears her leg appart

Shyne
"...."​

*From the helicopter, a masked woman roppeled down a rope

Maskes Woman
"ma'am, we are sorry we didn't find you sooner. the tracer went off and we couldn't find you!"​

*Eagle Eye sighed

Eagle Eye
"It's......alright. I'm sure he did as much as he could......I hope...."​

*Haku makes the biggest puppy eyes SHyne has ever seen. He even whines. Shyne finally relaxed.. standing up gingerly and setting herself upon the dog's back.
*Eagle Eye then looks at the group and back to the masked woman

Eagle Eye
"could you give them a lift to the hospital.....without informing the watcher of whose with me?"​

*The masked woman backed up but eagle eye only chuckled.

Masked Woman
"he turned into a dog!"​

Haku could feel the heroine shivering.. even though it wasn't very cold out.

Eagle Eye
"well shyne, I guess we are parting ways then".​

*Eagle eye then has a serious look on her face

Eagle Eye
"shyne, what ever you do, becareful of the watcher.....and of me the next time we meet."​

*Haku nods and runs towards the hospital at a insane speed. Dogs can be quick and a giant one being rode like the wolf from the prinsses mononoke was pretty speedy itself.

Shyne
"WHOOA!"​

*Shyne holds on for dear life..Eagle Eye grabs the rope and climbs up to the helicopter to take off

(==> The End <==)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.