o (1 Viewer)

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
So after replacing those files the installation gots corrupted and steam demands to check the files. I just re-established the old files and MK launches well. Same goes for Mileena.:confused:

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately, that didn't work. I launched MKX, replaced the files and there are no changes either to sonya or to mileena. If I quit and restart the obvious error message returns and I had to restore the old files. Am I right, this changes the base costumes of the characters or did I have to unlock a costume ??? Should it work either in story and in the other modes ?

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
So, the classic skin needs to be unlocked ? There is so few information on this. I searched the www and found that the mileena classic skin can only be unlocked with the MKX MOBILE APP ??? WTF ? Are they kiddin' ?

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, just what I read, too. I thought it was a joke ! How to bring the skins in the PC version ? I think I'll finish MKX first without changes and then try changing asset file names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.