Nikki Narrates 'The Soft Target' (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Another story saved from Templar's board:

"by Nikki Villainess (Warning: A bit 'ass' oriented.)
Wink

I'm point girl for a cadre of trained, deadly and beautiful mercenaries. Our squad has been activated as a special strike force to take out the administration behind the lines. We never expected that a special force of highly trained soldiers were waiting for us. We hit the ground in our special, black tactical bikinis. Every one of us a spectacular beauty! These bodies were meant to confuse and arouse our victims! Who would put bullets in our exposed flesh? Who would pierce our beautiful breasts, bellies and legs with cruel, hot bullets?

I never expected to be first.

I feel a high calliber military round tear its way through my naked belly and blast out my back! I double over in unbelievable pain, my large, pale breasts bouncing crazily in response to the bullet. I'm 5' 7" and I don't weigh that much so the projectile's latent kinetic energy made me its bitch! My long, naked legs went off balance sending my tits into the dirt! UGHHHHH!! My ass shakes, bounces and juggles! I gasp, feeling my blood trickle out between my fingers.

BLAM! Jessica falls to the ground next to me. We look at each other for just a moment before I was looking at a corpse... DAMN! Jessica's fuller frame did a better job of showing off the ripples and waves across her ass and tits. I watched in morbid fascination as a couple more bullets entered her fleshy frame. Her body jumped and wiggled, her ass popping up and testing the fabric of her tiny thong.

"Nice ass Jess, too bad they didn't even hesitate to waste it!" I think. My friend is dead, I know it but her ass is still twitching and juggling in a post mortem dance that was almost erotic. I'm thankful that Jess hit the ground near me. Her fleshy body takes the impact of another burst, tearing through her side and back sending her bare ass into a spasmodic, fleshy dance. Poor Jess.

Stephy drops to the ground behind me. I feel her holding my ass and shooting over me. Her hand across my quivering ass cheek feels... comforting. I moan and uncontrollably wiggle my ass in Stephy's focused face. "Stay still!" she commands and slaps my ass. It only causes me to moan and rub my slender thighs together. "Oh my GOD Nikki, you are a slut from hell!" Stephy laughs and squeezes off a couple more rounds.

I rub my ass against Stephy's hand hoping to feel some friction in my... bikini zone... oh... oh that's it! Stephy feels me rubbing my crotch against her hand. She pokes me directly in my cunt.. hard! I gasp, jump up with my ass and let loose a little squeal. "Knock that shit off Nikki, you're going to get me..." BLAM I look back to see a smoking whole in Stephy's forehead. I knew she was dead too... just a cadaver still kneeling, still wavering in its transformation into a full corpse. PLOP! I feel her near naked body fall across me, her breasts touching my thighs, her face buried in my ass. I wiggle my butt up and down, her face travels down my crack, touches my clit and then collapses between my legs.

I look to my right, the beautiful African girl was a pile of dead spheres. Her body splayed unnaturally across the sand as Justine took cover behind it. Bullets slammed and punched through the thick warrioress, her ass leaping and quivering with each bullet. "What kind of men could kill us? We're all so beautiful and we're only wearing bikinis?" I wonder. Justine looks over horrified to see her sister's corpse. She's calling to me but I can't hear her. Brittney seems to be losing morale. I see her crouching sideways, firing over her own butt. Maybe she's about to run in the other direction. A round slams into Stephy's thick body, her ass jumps uncontrollably and her face brushes my bikini-clad butt. I slap my ass down on her head like I'm telling her to stay still.

I see Justine running to me, both guns firing. I know she's heading for her sister. "No." I call out but it comes out as a whisper. My body just won't let me exhale. I shake in pain rubbing my thighs close together.and pulling my legs under my body. My ass is as high as it can be but I don't care, I'm just trying to manage the pain. I watch the young Asian, her body is very slender but she has a nice, round butt and wrapped in the tiny bikini she made a sexy little package. So far the bullets were missing her slight frame and I dared to hope she'd make it to us. BLAM BLAM From my view point I could only see her tight, round ass go into a crazy twirl as her slender body spun right at me. Her body smashes into the ground right in front of me trembling and shaking. A childlike moan escapes her lips. Her small body trembles in front of me. I instinctively reach out to comfort her but can only reach her pronounced ass. I stroke it softly, it's so tender and young. She moans and sighs at my touch. I see her butt quiver under my hand and kiss it. Her pretty eyes are turned to me. I look back at her. "How?..." she never completes her question. I watch her die as I hold her shuddering, bare ass.

I rub Justine's bare, quivering butt selfishly enjoying the firm, pronounced ass of a high schooler. I wondered how this would look under a schoolgirl skirt and thought maybe I was going too far with my lesbo / loli fantasy. BLAM BLAM A couple bullets punch through the dead, Asian teen causing her little ass to jolt up and slap my face. I kick out feeling my foot slide under Stephy's chest and slide between her large breasts. "Comfy." I'm thinking. I hear some boots hit the sand and turn. Brittney's beautiful, round ass was pumping those legs away from us. She was bolting. BLAM BLAM A bullet strikes her thigh and another pierces her ass meat sending the leggings-clad girl flopping into the ground tits first. I see her struggling, her leggings are almost a seond skin around her beautiful ass. Even from here I can see her butt jumbling and bouncing in pain.

"I feel you sis." I think and see some boots walking towards her... wait... feminine boots. Oh God! These are girls! No WONDER the bikinis didn't work! No wonder they could just shoot beautiful, half naked girls like they were just random enemy combatants! Some CHICK put that bullet in my belly! Brittney is waving and wiggling her butt almost like she's presenting her ass to her killer. I gasp knowing that once she's done with Brittney, I'm dead too. She holsters her pistol and draws out a combat blade. I see Britt try to crawl. Now her butt is an erotic jumble of fleshy soccerballs just begging for penetration and the female soldier complies. With a quick thrust, the dagger plunges deep between her tight ass cheeks sending it high into the air, almost like she was trying to help her killer's aim. The commando pushes deep, twists and rips the knife out, her ass cheeks slapping the blade as it retreats. "AUGgghhhhh!" Britt exhales and tenses up, her legs elevating her ass while her hands clutched at the dirt. "Oh, God no! Brittney!" I choke out not believing the horror in front of me. The soldier pulls out her pistol, jams the barrel back into Brittney's butt and pulls the trigger twice! The brunette's beautiful ass cheeks slap the gun feverishly while her butt leaps and jolts into the air. I knew I was watching my last friend die...

Britt stays on her legs for another moment, quivering and shaking and then she collapses sideways, her ass to me. The jumbling and twitching of her slain ass cheeks hypnotize me for just a moment. Her tight leggings only enhanced the flopping of her feminine ass cheeks. The soldier kicks Brittney's butt sending it rolling upwards and then kicks her body again causing her butt cheeks to bounce and quiver obscenely. How could she do this to such a pretty girl? Brittneys's dead, she shouldn't just be kicking her corpse around to watch the jiggles. Another kick right between the ass cheeks into Britt's pussy and the Soldier was satisfied. I see the boots pointed at me now...

"Noo..." I sigh. There's almost a happy bounce to her walk as she approached. "Bitch!" I thought. She's going to kill me and ENJOY IT! She'll probably kick my ass around like she did with poor Britt. How humiliating... I gasp, my breathing becoming more rapid, my body shaking.

Her boots walk up to me. I try to look up but my vision is hazy. With a rough kick to her tight, young ass I watch Justine's young body roll to the side, twitching and wiggling. "NO!" The girl is in front of me, her gun cocked and ready. "You're the last, bitch! Hope you enjoyed a little extra time alive." I see the girl's long black hair and a smile part her lips. "Fuck you." Was all I could manage to wheeze. My thighs now locked together and my ass squeezed tight in fear. "No, fuck you!" She snarls and two more bullets smash through my chest. I flop to the floor, my ass rolling like I was giving a lapdance in the air. This is it... I know it... My body twists and bucks with the hot lead. I hit the ground and feel her boot kick my ass back up. Blood flows from my mouth...

I quiver, shake and shudder! My body falls to the floor and then arches again...finally with one last convulsion I ... collapse... my body lands sideways sprawled out like a discarded sex doll. Not happy with the position, the girl kicks my ass back up into the air. She arranges my knees so that my ass is still in the air like I'm kneeling. My butt cheeks twitch in post mortem spasms. The soldier uses my butt as a platform, rests a pack of cigarettes on it and enjoys a smoke. She rubs my silky, pale skin touching my ass cheeks and pussy. It responds with a post-mortem quiver. She laughs. Slaps my ass one last time, uncovers my cunt and disposes of her finished cigarette inside my dead snatch. With another kick my body falls over sending my tits and legs sprawling.

My ass cheeks hit the ground shaking and slapping against each other. I'm a crumpled up corpse, no longer the beautiful villainess but just a mess on the battlefield. A light rain begins to fall on our corpses.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I liked it, but forgot to ever reply about liking it. Let me amend that... I liked it.

But seriously, nice story, would like to see more. :tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.