NEW ! Champion Of Champion : Karin Vs Luna (2 Viewers)

mochistudio

3D Artist
Designer
Writer
Author
Hello ,
I'm Mochi Studio and I'm a 3D picture story maker with the theme "Ryona" .
I just finished my first work, "Champion Of Champion : Karin Vs Luna"

About Champion Of Champion :

Champion of champion is a martial arts tournament that brings together champions from all types of martial arts. In this tournament,
all kinds of tricks can be used until the opponent surrenders or unconscious. The winner of this tournament will gain wealth, power and fame.

Preview :

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Page (38).jpg

Page (4).jpg

Fighter Information :

Karin

coc_character_bio___karin_by_mochistudio_official_df4axbg-fullview.jpg

Bio :
Karin is the captain of the martial arts team at her college. She has won many martial arts tournaments.
Her cheerful and innocent nature often makes her opponent trapped and eventually defeated by her.
Karin joined the COC tournament because she wanted wealth

Luna

coc_character_bio___luna_by_mochistudio_official_df4axmh-fullview.jpg

Bio :
Luna is the son of a famous boxer. She was raised harshly by her father and trained in various martial arts. This made her grow into a quiet but deadly girl. She had repeatedly won martial arts championships because of her father's coercion. Her father promised to let her live a normal life if she won the Champion of Champions.

You can visit our gumroad to get "Champion Of Champion : Karin Vs Luna" :

EDIT by moderator: Direct link deleted.

If you want to know the latest information about the 3D Stories we made, you can visit our Deviantart :

mochistudio-official - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

Thank you all for your support !

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.